Tubeless Options for Allant+ within Bosch Circumference Range

Kraveylicious

Region
USA
I'm looking for a solution to going tubeless on my 9.9S. I've had to change a flat on a commute and with a bike so heavy and loaded with panniers, it makes it a chore even though I'm adept at changing flats. I haven't had luck finding a tubeless road/hybrid oriented tire that's in the 2.2-2.4" range. Additionally, the Bosch system doesn't actually allow me to adjust the tire circumference to the stock 2.4" tires. The maximum adjustment is up to 2174mm (ETRTO) and a 27.5x2.4" tire measures 2213mm, so you actually loose assist before reaching the actual limit since the computer reads speed faster than is actual. 2174mm is equivalent to a 27.5x2.125" tire.

Does anyone have any solutions for a tire that's: 1) tubeless 2) road/hybrid treaded and 3) 2.1-2.2" to get closer to the maximum adjustment the Bosch system allows.

The best I've found is the Panaracer Gravelking SK in 27.5x2.1", but that's obviously more a gravel tire.

I'm looking for a solution to going tubeless on my 9.9S. I've had to change a flat on a commute and with a bike so heavy and loaded with panniers, it makes it a chore even though I'm adept at changing flats. I haven't had luck finding a tubeless road/hybrid oriented tire that's in the 2.2-2.4" range. Additionally, the Bosch system doesn't actually allow me to adjust the tire circumference to the stock 2.4" tires. The maximum adjustment is up to 2174mm (ETRTO) and a 27.5x2.4" tire measures 2213mm, so you actually loose assist before reaching the actual limit since the computer reads speed faster than is actual. 2174mm is equivalent to a 27.5x2.125" tire.

Does anyone have any solutions for a tire that's: 1) tubeless 2) road/hybrid treaded and 3) 2.1-2.2" to get closer to the maximum adjustment the Bosch system allows.

The best I've found is the Panaracer Gravelking SK in 27.5x2.1", but that's obviously more a gravel tire.
I am doing my 8 I am going to go with 2" tires. you have to make a trip to the dealer to adjust the tire size. though they may need automation to do so I will find out soon. https://www.schwalbetires.com/Schwalbe-G-One-Speed.

Now I had good luck with flat out in my tires. it plugged few flats. after 3000 miles it sealed the tubs so I idd not have to add air either.

looks like there is plenty of range to set the tire size. I am playing with it now. huge improvment over the stock tires in ride and acceleration.
trek new tires.jpg

these bar ends. once I started riding 200+ miles a week I needed hand relief. so the bar ends and bars are covered in high end really cushy bar tape. took me a lot of trail and error to get to tape to stay put. its not ideal but it works for my hands. I noticed my black fingers from changing the tires got on the sidfewalls. oops.

ok tire size within a tenth of a mile comparing my garmin and bosch overall distance 81.5" works mearing the tire with my weight 82.5 is what I come up with so no dealer adjustment needed.

Back