Latest News from Riese & Müller

• Thread starter Deleted member 18083
  • Start date
Got my new bike yesterday, this is it. The folks at San Diego fly rides are simply the best! They bent over backwards to make me a happy customer. Got the bike mounted in my sleeper cab, and I am hitting the road.

Attachments

• 20191206_120431.jpg
    20191206_120431.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 630
  • FB_IMG_1575699297658.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575699297658.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 619
Excuse the tag, Not an indication of an upgraded Rohloff but a typo on registration.

My indicated build date is 6th-10th January so I don't expect delivery until sometime in March. Delite Rohloff with Kiox, GX option but to be retro fitted with Super Moto X tyres and stop light relocated to rear guard. Rear rack and original Rock Razor tyres to be removed but retained so they can be refitted when required for significant off road touring. Happy to carry 2nd battery for extended touring but will hold off purchase of this until definitely required.

It looks like there must be a few R&M bikes heading downunder at the moment.

Looking forward to riding 2020 Delite. Stephen

Last edited:
Thanks to Admin for correcting my username typo error on registration, "E24Delite". My username now matches my R&M order. Cheers Stephen

Last edited:
Hi all, does anyone know if the R&M specific Schwalbe Rock Razor's are still made with the "Travelstar" compound (Triple Star)?
Anyone got some photo's of new 2020 bikes tyres with the Schwalbe logo's?

Hi all, does anyone know if the R&M specific Schwalbe Rock Razor's are still made with the "Travelstar" compound (Triple Star)?
Anyone got some photo's of new 2020 bikes tyres with the Schwalbe logo's?
Here you go, off a 2020 superdelite. You will get many answers that wont be what you want, so I wanted to post first.

Attachments

• 20191207_230141.jpg
    20191207_230141.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Labels on Schwalbe Rock Razors …
Rock-Razor-labels-ebr.jpg

TOP : Original supplied by R&M on 2019 Homage GX Rohloff.
MIDDLE & BOTTOM : Replacements purchased from German online store (opposite sides of tyre).

I just ordered a pair of Schwalbe's new Hurricanes for my Homage in the 62/584 - 27.5/2.4 size. They look like they will be a smoother road tire while still having decent trail performance. Once they are installed, I will provide a review here. They look promising.

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #104 - 'Hurricane I Schwalbe Tires North America' - www_schwalbeti...jpg

Labels on Schwalbe Rock Razors …
View attachment 42509
TOP : Original supplied by R&M on 2019 Homage GX Rohloff.
MIDDLE & BOTTOM : Replacements purchased from German online store (opposite sides of tyre).
Thanks, was curious to see if they still have exclusive Rock Razors, i think your original is from a year or 2 ago?
Here's a link i saved:
Travel Star would be more puncture resistant and last longer, i'm going to try and get some next change, i'm guessing they won't be cheap :)
Or maybe just one for the front and stick to Marathon Plus MTB 57-584 for the rear in summer & Smart Sam 65-584 in winter or when i want extra cushion.

Last edited:
Anybody waiting for an R&M at the moment? I'm waiting for my Charger Silent which has already been delayed once and every time I enter my code on their website it says

Build status
Unfortunately an error occurred. Please try again later.

Anybody waiting for an R&M at the moment? I'm waiting for my Charger Silent which has already been delayed once and every time I enter my code on their website it says

Build status
I’m waiting for my Superdelite Rohloff HS in the UK, showing delivery between 23rd and 27th December :)

I’d say contact your bike shop!

Build status
My Superdelite GT Rohloff HS showed up yesterday :) Just getting through all the manuals. It came with a box of them!

Attachments

• Superdelite.JPG
    Superdelite.JPG
    594.9 KB · Views: 875
2020 vs prior year Packster 80 seats

I am curious if anyone knows if the new seats can be setup in the forward position as the prior versions could be setup?

Just judging from the limited pictures I can find it doesn’t look like it this is possible, but I would love to be proven wrong.

Pictured below is the 2020 box with the new seats.
IMG_7253.jpeg

Build status
Two SuperDelites on order but only 2 weeks down, anticipation at the breaking point with realistically another 4-6 weeks to go. I didn't ask my LBS for the production code as that's just torture imo...

I am waiting on E14 GX Delite however on checking my build date has advanced from 10th -16th January to 16th-20th December. I looks like Christmas might come early this year. Cheers
Ii seems that my bike has now flown to Australia rather than swam and has arrived at LBS and I can collect this week. Bike is CX Rohloff version but my general usage is such i planned to fit Moto-X tyres and keep mtb tyres for occassional off road adventures. It seems Moto-X are hard to come by in Australia at the moment but delivery from UKBS 3-4 working days so bike should be ok to collect with Moto -X tyres fitted. Looking forward to my first ride.
Happy New year from downunder. Stephen

Back