Latest News from Riese & Müller

• Thread starter Deleted member 18083
  • Start date
How do they determine where you are from? I can't remember any questions when signing up for the newsletter nor any correlation between the newsletter emails and my actual order/purchase.
So i'm guessing that they're guessing i'm in Europe somewhere?

How do they determine where you are from? I can't remember any questions when signing up for the newsletter nor any correlation between the newsletter emails and my actual order/purchase.
So i'm guessing that they're guessing i'm in Europe somewhere?
First thing they ask you when you go to register your bike is what region you're in.

First thing they ask you when you go to register your bike is what region you're in.
Oh yeah, that Cookie. My non-essential cookies are erased every time i browse so whenever i go to the R&M website it ask's me where i'm from.
I may have specified i'm in the UK at that time :)

Triangle's: Riese & Müller's Portuguese frame maker

Nevo frame manufactured by Triangle's in Portugal

Nevo frame manufactured by Triangle's

Frames for R&M's Nevo (above), Charger 3 and Supercharger are now made in Portugal by Triangle's, a company founded in 2015 by three component manufacturers.

Link to R&M article.

Hopefully the paint they use will be tougher.

For those not familiar with the quality of paint used by Riese & Müller:

2019 Riese & Müller Homage

Please note:
  1. This is NOT wear and tear.
  2. This is NOT damage.
  3. It is nothing more than paint that has failed to adhere to the frame.
  4. Perhaps, #3 should have been stated the other way round (the frame adhering to the paint), implying that the frame was inadequately prepared.
And one more thing:
  • Note the battery held in place with velcro straps.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those not familiar with the quality of paint used by Riese & Müller:

View attachment 117654
Please note:
  1. This is NOT wear and tear.
  2. This is NOT damage.
  3. It is nothing more than paint that has failed to adhere to the frame.
  4. Perhaps, #3 should have been stated the other way round (the frame adhering to the paint), implying that the frame was inadequately prepared.
And one more thing:
  • Note the battery held in place with velcro straps.

Wow! That’s crazy!
I have chips and marks in the Matte Curry paint job of my SC2 but can safely put them down to impact from various bumps etc

For now. Rohloff and HS support are in the works according to Bosch. Dualbatt support isn't.
Wow, they really did rush the new system through.
I would have thought DualBattery would have been one of the easiest to implement out of those 3.
Charger 3 $1000 more expensive for same config smells like an incentive from Bosch to R&M to help get the new system numbers up!?

Last edited:
I've had the new Bosch Smart System with my Multicharger for a couple of weeks now. It works great. No issues whatsoever. No regrets. There's nothing rushed about the tech. Supply is absolutely an issue, but that goes for almost everything these days.

I've had the new Bosch Smart System with my Multicharger for a couple of weeks now. It works great. No issues whatsoever. No regrets. There's nothing rushed about the tech. Supply is absolutely an issue, but that goes for almost everything these days.
You obviously didn't get an additional battery, Fast charger, Rohloff, HS or Nyon with that...

Back