Latest News from Riese & Müller

• Thread starter Deleted member 18083
  • Start date
Does anyone know whether the 2020 Riese & Müller bikes are in production, and when they will start shipping to the US market?
They are starting to produce and ship although most speed bikes are starting towards the end of November or beginning of December.

They are starting to produce and ship although most speed bikes are starting towards the end of November or beginning of December.
Thank you, Chris. It seems like some of the models at Eurobike may have been pre-production prototypes. Very impressive looking bikes.

You want a good deal on a pre order, talk to Max at San Diego Fly Rides. I got a great deal with a trade in.

Last edited:
I ordered my Homage on 2018-08-31 (the day it was listed on R&M's website) and received it on 2019-01-08. Build date was the final week of November 2018.

As it was air freighted, distance from Germany was not an issue but arriving in Brisbane the day before Christmas was.

It has proven to be a really good bike despite the long wait and a serious let-down relating to the Kiox display.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my Homage on 2018-08-31 (the day it was listed on R&M's website) and received it on 2019-01-08. As it was air freighted, distance from Germany was not an issue.

I assume production for 2019 models commenced late 2018?

In @Ddewsbury ‘s case, sea freight, even without additional delays, means a delivery date ca beginning of August 2020! Summer’s almost over, Riese & Müller! If not a software error, there must be some problem. Perhaps the new motors are actually not available for a while?

I'm a Rohloff owner and am still waiting for a reply to an email from just under 4 weeks ago. Maybe Rohloff is super busy?

Much better!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-082926_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-082926_Chrome.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 485
Me too :)

Build status
Your Superdelite GT rohloff HS is expected to be produced between Dezember 16th, 2019 and Dezember 20th, 2019.
The subsequent duration of transport is 2 weeks by air freight or 8 weeks by sea freight.

Marc

Me too :)

Build status
Your Superdelite GT rohloff HS is expected to be produced between Dezember 16th, 2019 and Dezember 20th, 2019.
The subsequent duration of transport is 2 weeks by air freight or 8 weeks by sea freight.

Marc
Me first, lol. Congratulations! Where did you get it from?

Back