Stromer America has moved to San Diego!

JoePah

Had a minor service issue today and called Stromer in Boston (so i thought).. Guy called me back with a Burbank Exchange and said they had relocated to San Diego.

Great for you guys out West... I have no idea if we have a East Coast distributor anymore.

Hope they left the staff in Boston and hire better people in San Diego. My experience when talking to them on the phone was negative.

Had a minor service issue today and called Stromer in Boston (so i thought).. Guy called me back with a Burbank Exchange and said they had relocated to San Diego.

Great for you guys out West... I have no idea if we have a East Coast distributor anymore.
Stromer has always distributed out of California, but they recently moved their offices out that way. I think they figured it was more cost effective to have everything under one roof.

Actually they were distributing in South Carolina when I bought my 1st and 2nd Stromer and for a year after BMC purchased them. I was told they thought CA is the place to be for Ebike companies and they joined the rest of them which are mostly there. i am not 100% that the 2nd part is `100% true but someone from Stromer or a bike shop was where I heard it

Chris, hope i don't come off bad w/you (again :) ? )

Mark

When I got my bike in February Juerg said it was coming up from California. Wonder how long they've been down there?

I got spoiled by Ultramotor A2B Metro... The east coast distributor was 40 miles away and would solve the numerous problems at my bike shop, with many parts in hand...

Hope my Stromer stays reliable because the local support is just not coming.

Actually they were distributing in South Carolina when I bought my 1st and 2nd Stromer and for a year after BMC purchased them. I was told they thought CA is the place to be for Ebike companies and they joined the rest of them which are mostly there. i am not 100% that the 2nd part is `100% true but someone from Stromer or a bike shop was where I heard it

Chris, hope i don't come off bad w/you (again :) ? )

Mark
You never come off bad Mark :). We're all learning here. Including myself

Back