Sidecars

Dewey

Region
USA
City
Arlington, Virginia
Last edited:
A new sidecar option, the Swedish company are looking for retail partners and hope to be able to sell in the US from fall 2019. Intriguingly they made room for up to 3 seats. (900 Euros + shipping + import duty from Sweden)
http://sidebuddy.se

Last edited:
I like the Bad Bike Fat Vintage the best. Would look great on the Rad Rover. I wonder how difficult it is to ride with one of these side cars.

I like the Bad Bike Fat Vintage the best. Would look great on the Rad Rover. I wonder how difficult it is to ride with one of these side cars.

Yes, you would want one with a pivoting connector to prevent it flipping up in a turn, although I've read some people desire that in order to do tricks or clear obstacles as with "flying the chair" on an Ural motorcycle-sidecar rig. Maybe a hydraulic steering damper to prevent low speed oscillations.

Last edited:
Chariot used to make a side car like attachment before they were bought out by Thule. They’re discontinued but I found a used one off of CL a couple of months back. It doesn’t fit all bikes but fits fine on one my old bikes that I upgraded the front wheel with an electron wheel. I usually commute in with my Stromer with a trailer but on a nice weather days I plan on bringing my dog along with the side car.

Attachments

• 63B2EEBD-7117-48FE-A81B-4678E7330BE7.jpeg
    63B2EEBD-7117-48FE-A81B-4678E7330BE7.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,446
Back