2020 Black Friday Cyber Monday Ebike Deals

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! Every year, companies have these special Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals... Some companies have approached me with affiliate links and stuff, but I'd like to be neutral and as inclusive as possible. Please share whatever you find (whether you're an individual or company) by commenting on this post, and I'll edit this each day so it's all organized. Black Friday is November 27th and Cyber Monday is November 30th for 2020.

Hope you're all doing well, this has been a long difficult year for many, including me because I didn't get to see my family very much due to COVID. Bikes have allowed me to get outside, get some exercise, and make some new friends in way that felt safe and natural. At least I have family, and we've had some great phone calls! My heart goes out to you, I appreciate you, you are welcome in this positive space where we help each other and enjoy riding bikes. Whether you can afford one this year or not, whether you even care about electric bikes, happy holiday season to you and your family.

Other Black Friday and Cyber Monday threads with coupon codes and ongoing discussion that I found here, here, here, and here. Feel free to link to roundups on other sites as well!

Last edited:
Invite a Ridekick power trailer to your Thanksgiving table! A perfect guest - no risk of Covid-19, nor awkward conversations about politics and religion! Just a whole lot of fun, especially during the post-dinner outside time! Order today with a $50 discount - RKTURKEYDAY. Visit our website www.ridekick.com. Valid through Nov. 30, 2020 on your purchase of a Ridekick power trailer.

Wonderful, thanks for organizing this Court! Here are our Ride1UP sales scheduled Black Friday sales prices for all our models. Up to $150 off our standard non-inflated sales price. We expect to sell out next week, so be sure to take advantage early for immediate shipments!

Take a look at Crazy Lenny's for a few Black Friday deals... ;)

1605921446797.png

1605921500761.png

1605921653046.png

Tern just sent me the following:

You can see the Black Friday details below and the link to our store is https://store.ternbicycles.com/ Please note: These specials are good until Monday, November 30th at 11:59 pm PST.

1. Free shipping on all products for Continental U.S.
Automatically applied at checkout.

2. Buy any BYB Model & Receive an AirPorter Slim for FREE.
Use BYBDEALIO at check out!

tern-BF-BYB.jpg

3. Buy any HSD Model & Receive a Cache Box for FREE.
Use HSDDEALIO at check out!

tern-BF-HSD-Cache.jpg

4. Financing available through our friends at Klarna and bikes ship to your local bike shop for building.

Take a look at Crazy Lenny's for a few Black Friday deals... ;)

View attachment 71967
View attachment 71968
View attachment 71969
We have an official page now use this banner to view link
BF Banner 1.jpg

One more Black Friday deal from Ride1Up posted on Electrek. ;)

Ride1Up affordable electric bicycles on sale for up to $150 off - 9to5Toys

Ride1Up has three different tiers of sales this year, offering either $50, $100 or $150 off of their e-bikes.
You can find the complete sale breakdown on their site here.
Ride1Up made a splash earlier this summer when the company unveiled its new Ride1Up Roadster V2.
The single-speed e-bike includes a belt drive and carries an incredibly low (for the industry) MSRP of just $995.
But now the lightweight and sleek-looking Ride1Up Roadster V2 is on sale for an extra $50 off the already industry-leading price.

BH EasyMotion Rebel Gravel X. Was $3399.00 now $2599.00 Save $800.00. Brand new, only as long as it lasts. Call 941 276 3126 on Friday to secure it.

Back