Reention newly upgrade 48V 25Ah&36V 30Ah (505L) interchangeable for eBikes Surface 604,NCM,Rize,Magnum,Aventon

Just chiming in to say I ordered a battery through Jenny, and the experience was on the whole great. She was responsive, extremely knowlegeable, and gave great suggestions. Communication was easy, responsive, and extremely fluent in english. She did leg work to send screenshots of my exact bike & the connectors. I felt confident enough to order, and got a much better battery at a better price than I would have if I had gone through the manufacturer. Things like an extra large battery case, resulting in 1000 Wh battery, and an upgraded BMS (Battery management system) that can out put more current, and so may help with voltage sag I've had on my 2017 Surface604 Rook since day one.

I'm very impressed, and so far delighted. Cost was less than I would have paid, although more than I had hoped. Shipping was a bit painfully slow, but in part because I think she saved me quite a bit of money on shipping. It ended up arriving after about 7 weeks, and could have arrived sooner if I'd paid more for shipping.

All in all, I have had a successful experience, and recommend her services. Two thumbs up!
Thanks for your comments!
Glad know you are happy with the new Dorado 21Ah battery, and hope you will try the Dorado 25Ah too in the future.😊

Thank you @Bitmugger taking the video to help test Dorado 48V 25Ah for perfectly fitting on NCM Milano, a double-tube frame with narraw clearance for battery.
It is much easier to install and detach the battery than we concerned.

Hello Jenny
Do you carry anything in a silver fish case?
Thanks!
Yes, may I know your ebike model?
There are more than 10types silver fish from Shanshan battery case designer, different in size and shape,
their SSE-014 is mostly used, with regular 285mm or 330mm long of middle aluminum can, designed for max 48V 17.5AH or 48V 21AH.

Pls check if there is SSE-014 carved logo the handle, and pls confirm the case size.
Will check maximum upgrade options for you, thanks!

1638115655633.png

Jenny,

Looking for batteries to fit Espin Sport.

Tag on battery case says:
LN Energy Technology Co., Ltd
Model: LN-IE-PRO-13S4P
13INR/66-4 48V13.6AH 652.8Wh

Also anything that will fit the mount with either higher Watt Hours and/or higher voltage.

I think arcom was asking for Reention Silver Fish.
That one looks similar, but will they fit?
Reention SF-2 Silver Fish size is same as Shanshan SSE-014 Whitebait or called Silver Fish, both are interchangeable.
Reention SF aluminum can surface is smooth and with matt plasic top and bottom part, while Shanshan has striped aluminium can and shiny plastic top cap and bottom part.
Their charging port and fuse postion are different too.
But the discharing port and slider are all same,which makes both interchangable.

1638157697734.png

1638158271857.png

Jenny,

Looking for batteries to fit Espin Sport.

Tag on battery case says:
LN Energy Technology Co., Ltd
Model: LN-IE-PRO-13S4P
13INR/66-4 48V13.6AH 652.8Wh

Also anything that will fit the mount with either higher Watt Hours and/or higher voltage.
Hi Cstefan
It is Reention EEL PRO, max holding 52pcs 18650 cells.
48V 14AH, rated 13.6Ah, 13S4P Samsung 35E cells, this has been maximum configuration of cells pack, no upgrade options, sorry.

Yes, may I know your ebike model?
There are more than 10types silver fish from Shanshan battery case designer, different in size and shape,
their SSE-014 is mostly used, with regular 285mm or 330mm long of middle aluminum can, designed for max 48V 17.5AH or 48V 21AH.

Pls check if there is SSE-014 carved logo the handle, and pls confirm the case size.
Will check maximum upgrade options for you, thanks!
Hello Jenny
My ebike is from DJ-eBikes and is their Mountain Bike model. The stock battery is a 14ah, 48v. The handle of my battery is imprinted with SSE-014 on both sides. The length, not including the shiny top and bottom pieces is 285mm. It has a USB port on the opposite side from the key switch and charging port.

Thanks very much!

Shanshan-eBike-Batery.jpg

Thanks @arcom
It is SSE-012 silver fish with a USB port, so I guess they use SSE-014 handles on your case. 😁
Both SSE-012 and SSE-014 in 285L are max for 48V 17.5Ah, and upgrade 330L available for 48V 21Ah.
Some other DJ folding ebike owner just ordered the SSE-014 330L 48V 21Ah by Samsung 35E cells.
Could you pls send me an email, will quote you there. Thanks!

[email protected]

1638201160408.png

1638201512534.png

Hi Cstefan
It is Reention EEL PRO, max holding 52pcs 18650 cells.
48V 14AH, rated 13.6Ah, 13S4P Samsung 35E cells, this has been maximum configuration of cells pack, no upgrade options, sorry.
Thanks a lot. What is pricing delivered to zip code 98115 USA?

my Shrink wrap battery landed yesterday. Great communication! A friends recently sold shop has stocked 30 batteries from her. So far an amazing communicator with a very well rounded understanding of batteries and our needs!

Hi Jenny!

What is the maximum ah you can fit in Dorado DP9 case with Samsung 50e cells? Also can it be made to fit to a Rize MD? https://rizebikes.com/products/rize-md

thanks Jenny!
I’m sure she’s quite busy. I did find a direct answer/number but got sidetracked and didn’t paste the selection. Lost it somehow in my history. Working on an old iPad is sometimes frustrating. However ebikes.ca writes,

21700 cell format and have these available in 36V 14.5Ah, 36V 19.5Ah, 52V 14.5Ah and 72V 9.5Ah options with Panasonics NCR21700A cells (same as used on Telsa 3), and also in a 72V 7.5Ah format using the very high power capable Samsung 40T cells.“

I’m thinking that is a DP9.

Hi Jenny!

What is the maximum ah you can fit in Dorado DP9 case with Samsung 50e cells? Also can it be made to fit to a Rize MD? https://rizebikes.com/products/rize-md

thanks Jenny!
Hi BeltzerNYC

It is seen that Reention Rhino in-tube battery and Reention Polly frame-mounted battery used on Rize MD.
We haven't got chance to customize a replacement battery for Rize owner, so I am not sure which specific model of Rhino and Polly used.
Could you help measure the two battery size and will check maximum upgrade options for both?

For Rhino battery, pls help check the L2xW( length and width of aluminum can), expecially the width, 74mm or 80mm.

1642087311268.png

For Polly battery, DP-9 (without controller box) 48V 24.5Ah is maximum upgrade option, but with 18650 cells.
Rize use 48V 15Ah Polly by Samsung 50E, so it must be DP-21700 .
Pls help confirm the WxH(case body width and height).

Thank you!

1642087848978.png

1642087903581.png

my Shrink wrap battery landed yesterday. Great communication! A friends recently sold shop has stocked 30 batteries from her. So far an amazing communicator with a very well rounded understanding of batteries and our needs!
Thank you Tom for your continued support and trust.

I am so sorry for my overdue response here.
As a factory, we must have to improve production efficiency. That is why we have to work with some ebike brands and battery resellers.
Therefore, I might not repond to each of your inquiry in time and might not follow your order efficiently.
But I will keep sharing some new models of ebike battery and I am happy to receive your inquiry of some specific customized battery.

Dorado 21700 505L/18inch 48V 25AH 1200WH for Ebike with <=1000W rated motor
1) 18inch Battery Length
2) 13S5P Samsung 50E 21700 Cells Pack
3) 2pin Discharge Port (6pin is optional customized)
4) DC2.1 Charging Port (Reention 3pin is optional customized)
5) 30Amp BMS for 1000W rated 1500W peak motor
6) With USB Port

As long as your current Dorado battery is about 18inch/460mm long, Dorado 25Ah is available for upgrade.

For here the most popular Dorado 48V 25Ah, hope North America riders can check stock or pre-order with them:

https://thebigknifestore.com/ @TheBigKnifeStore from Cuyahoga falls, OH, 44223
https://www.ultraebikes.com/ from Las Vegas, NV, 89123
https://www.mikese-bikes.com/ from Naperville, IL 60540
http://electricpetesbikes.com/ from Seville, OH. 44273
https://hilleater.ca/ from Salt Spring Island,BC, V8K 1N4
https://zenebikes.com/ @Ravi Kempaiah from Halifax, NS, B3M 4W4

For frame-mounted Polly battery, just as @tomjasz mentioned, california ebike has 30pcs of 48V 17.5Ah, 52V 17.5Ah and 48V 24.5Ah in stock:
https://california-ebike.com/ from San Jose, CA 95113

Will keep updating the reseller list and hope more of you to become our partner.

Sincerely appreciate all your kind support. :)

Jenny

Hi, just bought a couple of Lectric XP 2.0 Step-Through ebikes. They have a good-quality 48v/10.4Ah battery pack carried in the frame. Would it be possible to build a higher-capacity battery that would still fit within their standard case?

Lectric is a new company, based in Phoenix Arizona, and they are selling extremely well. I think there are many thousands of owners who will like to buy a larger-capacity plug-in battery replacement.

Back