New Battery Option - 48v 25AH

Just a note. The Moscow does have a throttle unless someone with a Moscow (both mine are Moscow+) says otherwise. But Leon certainly sells the replacement throttle for it for $25cdn (shipping incl) if it doesn't come with it. @john peck has a standard Moscow, he can confirm if it included a throttle or not.

I think you're right. A video review of the Moscow on Youtube from EBR confirms this thanks. Unfortunately Leon Cycle Canada only has the 26" model in stock which is too small for me, 27.5" is more ideal. I may also look for a used one at the right price and retrofit that with this battery.

I think you're right. A video review of the Moscow on Youtube from EBR confirms this thanks. Unfortunately Leon Cycle Canada only has the 26" model in stock which is too small for me, 27.5" is more ideal. I may also look for a used one at the right price and retrofit that with this battery.

Lol. Leon Canada is 2 for 2 on Moscow misinformation, unless someone says otherwise the Moscow uses the same frame as the Moscow+ and comes in 27.5 and 29 not 26" but maybe that changed? LeonCycle.com and LeonCycle.co.uk still list the Moscow as 27.5 and 29". I own an NCM bike so recommend them but I must say Leon Canada needs to get their information up to date on the Moscow.

Lol. Leon Canada is 2 for 2 on Moscow misinformation, unless someone says otherwise the Moscow uses the same frame as the Moscow+ and comes in 27.5 and 29 not 26" but maybe that changed? LeonCycle.com and LeonCycle.co.uk still list the Moscow as 27.5 and 29". I own an NCM bike so recommend them but I must say Leon Canada needs to get their information up to date on the Moscow.

Lol. The Canadian Leon Cycle site is actually worse than that. Tried to add the bike to the cart and am unable to even though it says in stock. The phone number for them is unreachable as well. Oh well...back to the drawing board. There are a couple of used ones on Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist), will have to see it it's worth it. Thanks for your help.

Rize 19.2AH battery is $749

Attachments

• CBDEE89A-9D94-4E11-8051-EEB5604F73EB.png
    CBDEE89A-9D94-4E11-8051-EEB5604F73EB.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 244
Expand picture above and see drop down box for the 19.2AH, $749. Jennys 25ah a much better deal, plus for me I ordered the faster charger from her.

Last edited:
Lol. The Canadian Leon Cycle site is actually worse than that. Tried to add the bike to the cart and am unable to even though it says in stock. The phone number for them is unreachable as well. Oh well...back to the drawing board. There are a couple of used ones on Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist), will have to see it it's worth it. Thanks for your help.

Wow, you are trying to give them your hard earned cash and it's like they don't want it. It do believe it's the summer of money for ebike retailers this year but its surprising they aren't on top of the website listing being bad. I've heard the 26" misinformation mentioned somewhere else too I'm sure.

Thank you for all helping explain our battery offer. The Dorado 25AH is indeed only available for upgrade those ebike with Dorado lines battery as original battery.

Last edited:
I received my 25AH battery a week or so ago, and it's awesome!! Range is much better with this thing. Best money I have spent on this bike so far!

Here are some pics.

The new battery looks awesome. I like the looks of it much better. This bike already has a bunch of curves, the more square shape of this battery straightens out some of the lines, makes it look better in my opinion.

Attachments

• 0101.jpg
    0101.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 304
  • 0201.jpg
    0201.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 308
Here are some close up pictures of just the two batteries, can see the shape difference between the two

Attachments

• 0102.jpg
    0102.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 0202.jpg
    0202.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 270
The new 25AH battery out performs the 19.2ah battery considerably.

My last run with the RIZE 19.2ah battery, fairly typical of what I would get out of it: 41% used at 16.1 miles

Attachments

• 0103.jpg
    0103.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 253
I was into the pedal assist more on this longer run as my backside was worn out!

But still crazy numbers! I would have been at 0% on the Rize battery at this mark

51% used at 32.1 miles

Attachments

• 0203.jpg
    0203.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 252
Thank you Jenny for getting us such a good product! Super Super happy!

Anyone in the market for a less than year old 19.2 ah Rize battery, shoot me a PM
Thank you for being so satisfied with the new 25Ah battery. And thanks for sharing such specific and clear testing range results.

Glad to see you enjoying the new battery Nashville! I love mine too and keep up the range reports. I still need to bike the battery to exhaustion on a middle range PAS level and report my range but dang the thing lasts forever lolol.

Hahaha! I agree totally. My back side is done between 30-35 miles and this thing still has half a charge left!

I have a 220km trip planned for next weekend (2 days riding with equipment), if I can do it I will bike entirely at middle assist level to get a new range report. I have a friend biking with me though, he hasn't biked since last year so he might want a higher assist level and might cause my pace to vary but I am hoping to get a updated idea of absolute max range from the battery.

Thank you for being so satisfied with the new 25Ah battery. And thanks for sharing such specific and clear testing range results.

Hello! I am planning to purchase the NCM Moscow Plus from Leon Cycles towards the end of November and eventually a larger battery for extended range.

I saw that one of your company's* Alibaba listings says that you can sell any larger-size Reention Dorado batteries between 21-30Ah. Are custom battery capacities (like the new 25Ah listing) almost double the price of common sizes (i.e. 13-14Ah, 16-18Ah, 20-21Ah) because the new offering are not yet being sold/manufactured at mass scale?

For example, I noticed that the 21Ah Reention Dorado unit above is listed at $298-$352 when buying 1-10 units while each unit of the 25Ah variety is priced specifically at $699.

As for the "customizable between $399-$599" (first hyperlinked listing) does this mean that I can order a 23Ah or even 27Ah capacity battery for considerably less than a 25Ah capacity battery?

If so, then ordering two 21Ah units (42Ah total) for $704 or two 27Ah units (54Ah total) for $905 would be a much better value than ordering a single 25Ah unit.

Again, thanks for the info! :D

*Shanghai Aiaiju Energy Technology Company Limited

Hello! I am planning to purchase the NCM Moscow Plus from Leon Cycles towards the end of November and eventually a larger battery for extended range.

I saw that one of your company's* Alibaba listings says that you can sell any larger-size Reention Dorado batteries between 21-30Ah. Are custom battery capacities (like the new 25Ah listing) almost double the price of common sizes (i.e. 13-14Ah, 16-18Ah, 20-21Ah) because the new offering are not yet being sold/manufactured at mass scale?

For example, I noticed that the 21Ah Reention Dorado unit above is listed at $298-$352 when buying 1-10 units while each unit of the 25Ah variety is priced specifically at $699.

As for the "customizable between $399-$599" (first hyperlinked listing) does this mean that I can order a 23Ah or even 27Ah capacity battery for considerably less than a 25Ah capacity battery?

If so, then ordering two 21Ah units (42Ah total) for $704 or two 27Ah units (54Ah total) for $905 would be a much better value than ordering a single 25Ah unit.

Again, thanks for the info! :D

*Shanghai Aiaiju Energy Technology Company Limited
Hello, thanks for researching our Alibaba website.The 25Ah battery product link USD699 that I created mainly for personal buyers reference, the price including the shipping cost and custom tax, and the final offer will vary upon your specific confirguration and order qty. Alibaba is a platfrom also for providing OEM bulk order, so some of the product links are only priced with an estimated exworks price, and some links have been invalid now as the Samsung/LG/Panasonic cells are extreamly short in supply and cells cost go much higher. Pls refer the newest price list of all available battery options for NCM Moscow Plus as below, thanks! We have hundreds products listed on our Alibaba website, sorry we can not update each price in time and sorry for causing you misunderstanding.😁

Dorado 21700 505L(18inch length) 48V 25AH(rated 24.5Ah) by Samsung 50E 21700+54.6V 3A charger+Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD690
Dorado Max 505L(18inch length) 48V 21AH(rated 20.4Ah) by Samsung 35E 218650+54.6V 3A charger+Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD590
Dorado Plus 505L(18inch length) 48V 17.5AH(rated 17Ah) by Samsung 35E 218650+54.6V 3A charger+Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD490

Back