Reention newly upgrade 48V 25Ah&36V 30Ah (505L) interchangeable for eBikes Surface 604,NCM,Rize,Magnum,Aventon

There are a lot of different plugs on batteries, so hard to say, but Reention that I’ve seen use XLR style 3-pin. That one seems to be something different.

Its Eshion TDA30L, but it comes with DC5521 (and 2A). I got battery replacement and new cone comes with port and charger (5A) like on attached files. It does look like Reention 3pin.
Thank you for your ebike info and pictures, it is indeed Reention 3pin, shall be with REENTION carved logo on it.

Attachments

• Reention 3 pin.png
    Reention 3 pin.png
    809.3 KB · Views: 226
Hello @Kyokushin , I just read your ebike review and noticed it is SYR006 Pathfinder A-type battery with 1 bottom charging port on battery but also can be charged via outside charing port on frame. (There is also B-type with 2 of bottom and side charing port on battery).

I think you only need replace the DC2.1 socket on frame with Reention 3pin socket, you can use the 5A charger to charge both two battery directly from the bike.
And adapt the 2A charger DC2.1 port to Reention 3pin output, it is more safe to use in such way.

We can provide the Reention 3pin female socket and the DC2.1 female to Reention 3pin male adaptor, but the shipping cost is high, totally need about USD40-50 to door.
Pls check with your local ebike repair shop.

Thanks

Attachments

• replace charing port.png
    replace charing port.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 225
  • outer charging port.png
    outer charging port.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
There are a lot of different plugs on batteries, so hard to say, but Reention that I’ve seen use XLR style 3-pin. That one seems to be something different.
Agree, XLR/Cannon 3pin port is widely used on Silverfish or Hailong series battery, and Reention 3pin mainly used on Reention own batteries. There are still many other kinds charging ports I don't know, keeping collecting more types from ebike owners.

Tips for our charger with 2 LED1/LED2 indicators.

1)Plug to 110V AC, LED1/Red+LED2/Green
2)Plug into battery,charing starts, LED1/Red+LED2/Red
3)Fully charged, LED1/Red+LED2/Green

When the charger is left plugged to 110V AC but disconnected to battery for more than 5minutes, the output is shut off.
Pls unplug the AC end and wait all indicators turning off to restart the charger.

Thanks!

1629886850631.png

When the charger is left plugged to 110V AC but disconnected to battery for more than 5minutes, the output is shut off.
At this point described above, what is the state of the LED indicators?

At this point described above, what is the state of the LED indicators?
LED1/Red+LED2/Green, it seems well connected, but if you measure the voltage of the output end, you will get a false read, like 20V.
The LED2 won't turn to Red to start charing when you plug into battery.
So we have to replug all to restart it.

LED1/Red+LED2/Green, it seems well connected, but if you measure the voltage of the output end, you will get a false read, like 20V.
The LED2 won't turn to Red to start charing when you plug into battery.
So we have to replug all to restart it.
Oh that is too bad, would have been nice if LED 1 was off at that point.

I received the five of these that I ordered yesterday and I have to tell you it's great to not be concerned about cranking up the PAS for fear of not making it home. Just did 36 miles in mostly PAS 4, 5 and 6 on a Magnum Ranger and came home with 2 bars remaining. I'm heavy at 260 lbs and with sore knee so I pulled serious watts from it.
The other 4 are for sale, you should be able to find me and my website without issue.

I received the five of these that I ordered yesterday and I have to tell you it's great to not be concerned about cranking up the PAS for fear of not making it home. Just did 36 miles in mostly PAS 4, 5 and 6 on a Magnum Ranger and came home with 2 bars remaining. I'm heavy at 260 lbs and with sore knee so I pulled serious watts from it.
The other 4 are for sale, you should be able to find me and my website without issue.
Thanks for sharing your range testing reviews and glad see you are selling such good price for rest of them.

All these 5pcs 25Ah battery is configured with 30A BMS,compatile with max 1000W rated 1500W peak motor, so it will perfectly fit in most ebike models when they come with a Reention Dorado 505L/18inch battery.

Wish you sell them out soon. :)

Hello all friends, now 52V 20AH by Dorado 21700 505L/18inch case is available for order.
It is configured with 14S 52V 30A BMS compatible with max 1000W rated 1500W peak motor.

Here is a 52V 25AH PVC battery pack and 52V 20AH Dorado ordered by a Rize owner for parallel connection.

Thank you for all your continued supports.

Best Regards
Jenny

[email protected]

1634621849440.png

1634622053612.png

1634622735216.png

Do you have any Reention Eel options?
Hello, yes, Reention EEL Mini/Pro is another popular series ebike battery.
May I know what is your ebike model?

The regular EEL Mini size 430x64x74mm, max for 36V 14AH or 48V 10AH, especially we have developed 36V and 48V 20A BMS in specific shape to fit in the case working for 500W motor.
The regular EEL Pro size 430x64x94mm, max for 36V 17.5AH or 48V 14AH, with regular 25A BMS can put in to work for 750W motor.
The two models case are not interchangeable for upgrade as the height is different.

There are also some shortened EEL Mini/Pro with 365mm length or even 300mm(not listed on Reention catalogue), which are all available for customization.

Pls check your current EEL battery in following steps:
1) Battery length and battery height
2) Discharing port is real 2pin or real 6pin
3) Charing port is DC2.1 or Reention 3pin
4) Checking motor rated and peak motor power
5) Confirm to take a new charger or not
6) Share your shipping address

Will check you best offer upon your request. Thanks!

[email protected]

1635087546273.png

1635087992524.png

1635088831934.png

1635091118870.png

Hello, yes, Reention EEL Mini/Pro is another popular series ebike battery.
May I know what is your ebike model?

The regular EEL Mini size 430x64x74mm, max for 36V 14AH or 48V 10AH, especially we have developed 36V and 48V 20A BMS in specific shape to fit in the case working for 500W motor.
The regular EEL Pro size 430x64x94mm, max for 36V 17.5AH or 48V 14AH, with regular 25A BMS can put in to work for 750W motor.
The two models case are not interchangeable for upgrade as the height is different.

There are also some shortened EEL Mini/Pro with 365mm length or even 300mm(not listed on Reention catalogue), which are all available for customization.

Pls check your current EEL battery in following steps:
1) Battery length and battery height
2) Discharing port is real 2pin or real 6pin
3) Charing port is DC2.1 or Reention 3pin
4) Checking motor rated and peak motor power
5) Confirm to take a new charger or not
6) Share your shipping address

Will check you best offer upon your request. Thanks!

[email protected]

View attachment 104474

View attachment 104475

View attachment 104476

View attachment 104477
Nice I have a Ride1up Core 5.

Just chiming in to say I ordered a battery through Jenny, and the experience was on the whole great. She was responsive, extremely knowlegeable, and gave great suggestions. Communication was easy, responsive, and extremely fluent in english. She did leg work to send screenshots of my exact bike & the connectors. I felt confident enough to order, and got a much better battery at a better price than I would have if I had gone through the manufacturer. Things like an extra large battery case, resulting in 1000 Wh battery, and an upgraded BMS (Battery management system) that can out put more current, and so may help with voltage sag I've had on my 2017 Surface604 Rook since day one.

I'm very impressed, and so far delighted. Cost was less than I would have paid, although more than I had hoped. Shipping was a bit painfully slow, but in part because I think she saved me quite a bit of money on shipping. It ended up arriving after about 7 weeks, and could have arrived sooner if I'd paid more for shipping.

All in all, I have had a successful experience, and recommend her services. Two thumbs up!

Back