Reention newly upgrade 48V 25Ah&36V 30Ah (505L) interchangeable for eBikes Surface 604,NCM,Rize,Magnum,Aventon

Just received my Dorado 21700 440L 48V 20AH from Shanghai Aijiu Energy Technology Co., Ltd.that fits my Pedego Element perfectly. Was a pleasure working with Jenny and shipping to Los Angeles was less than 5 days from ship date. This battery has doubled the range of my Element coming from the Pedego 10ah battery to this 20ah battery. Thanks to Jenny and all in this forum for the excellent info.

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
yeah but what battery case is this though?

What's the layout? Is it 13S4P?
If that's the case, you can go up to 48V 14Ah with Samsung 35E.

Yes, I'd assume it's 13S 4P. Wonder if they could make it 52v with one more row.

And I notice the latest version of the battery from Lectric is just 9.6Ah, or 2,400mAh cells. Wonder why...

In any event, are there rebuilders who can take an old battery assembly and rebuild with the 3,500mAh cells? I've read that cells have gone up an enormous amount in price over the past year, wonder what it would cost to rebuild in parts and labor? Maybe the Lectric price of $300 for stock would be considered a bargain these days.

Some cases limit the number of cells. Unfortunately some builders will overpack and glue cells to get more Ah. Not a good idea. Sorting whose case it is will help sort what is safely possible.

Yes, I'd assume it's 13S 4P. Wonder if they could make it 52v with one more row.

And I notice the latest version of the battery from Lectric is just 9.6Ah, or 2,400mAh cells. Wonder why...

In any event, are there rebuilders who can take an old battery assembly and rebuild with the 3,500mAh cells? I've read that cells have gone up an enormous amount in price over the past year, wonder what it would cost to rebuild in parts and labor? Maybe the Lectric price of $300 for stock would be considered a bargain these days.
Budget bike budget battery’s.

Yes there are.

Hi-C Patrick Duggan, a former automobile mechanic

Just received my Dorado 21700 440L 48V 20AH from Shanghai Aijiu Energy Technology Co., Ltd.that fits my Pedego Element perfectly. Was a pleasure working with Jenny and shipping to Los Angeles was less than 5 days from ship date. This battery has doubled the range of my Element coming from the Pedego 10ah battery to this 20ah battery. Thanks to Jenny and all in this forum for the excellent info.

Glad you ordered via Aijiu and Jenny, she's amazing. I'd love to run across one of the 440L batteries someday just to see them. I know @john peck has one and adapted it to fit his bike that accepts the longer format. To go from 10ah to 20ah must be amazing. I'd struggle with a 10ah battery but 20ah is plenty.

Glad you ordered via Aijiu and Jenny, she's amazing. I'd love to run across one of the 440L batteries someday just to see them. I know @john peck has one and adapted it to fit his bike that accepts the longer format. To go from 10ah to 20ah must be amazing. I'd struggle with a 10ah battery but 20ah is plenty.
I'm really happy with it, and agree Jenny is amazing!

We've got at least 2.5 centimeters of clearance, at the closest point above our 48V 21Ah Dorado pack (Frey AM1000 v5 XL frame)...

Is there any case even larger than the 48V 25Ah 21700 pack, which would fit the same connector?

We've got at least 2.5 centimeters of clearance, at the closest point above our 48V 21Ah Dorado pack (Frey AM1000 v5 XL frame)...

Is there any case even larger than the 48V 25Ah 21700 pack, which would fit the same connector?
The 21700 - 49v x 25ah is the largest capacity for that battery format. It just came out last spring, I've not heard of any larger cases in the dorado format.

I believe Aijiu/Jenny can provide the battery in 36v, 48v or 52v (capacity in ah will vary)

Which connector?
I'm asking whether anyone can supply a case larger than the 48V 25Ah, to fit the battery slot on (an XL size) Frey AM1000 v5 frame.

The charging port is 6 pin.

I've yet to find a significantly larger battery for the same slot, than the bike's stock Dorado Max 13s6p 48V 21Ah using 78, Samsung 18650 cells.

(We don't need higher Wattage discharge rate, just interested in longer runtime.)

There appears to be plenty of room for another row of cells, if a suitable case can be obtained.

Is any case allowing larger Ah capacity than 13s5p of 21700 cells, on the same battery slot?

The 21700 - 49v x 25ah is the largest capacity for that battery format. It just came out last spring, I've not heard of any larger cases in the dorado format.
😭 At this rate, it might be worthwhile for me to buy a case, model it, & have a taller version fabricated to fit more cells.

Again. Look at the specs.
Www.Reention.com

Jenny is out until the 11th. It’s Chinese New Year festival time.
1) I did look at the specs... & obviously I saw them, because I mentioned them. I was asking whether anything larger than what's listed here, is available. (I think that's allowed?)
2) reention.com is down right now. Not sure when that happened, because Jenny's links worked the first time I saw this thread. Presumably a temporary outage.

I appreciate other commenters getting back to me with their findings, even to say that what I want isn't available yet. 🥚

I continue to hope that one of the case manufacturers might pull an even taller case out of their hat. 🐣 I really don't want to fabricate it myself, if someone who knows what they're doing is willing to produce them.

Hello, sorry for not checking these posts in the passing month.

Could you pls help check if these is DHC079 or ALX079 carved on the battery case?

Most such kind in-tube battery cases are designed by Guangzhou ALX company.

1647529024115.png

Hello @ProphetZarquon , sorry for my slow response here.

For now, Dorado 21700 505L/18inch 48V 25Ah/52V 20Ah is confirmed to be maximum upgrade option for Dorado mounting system.
Some Frey riders already tested the 48V 25Ah and 52V 20Ah mostly with 6pin discharging port and Reention 3pin charging port.

Shanshan Tech just released Canon1&2 for the coming China Cycle Fair 2022 in May.
Canon 1 can hold max 13S7P 91pcs 21700cells, for 48V 35Ah.
But it is frame mounted or rear mounted, not compatible with Dorado.

It is newest and shall be biggest ebike battery on the market.

1647530095571.png

Back