New Battery Option - 48v 25AH

Hello, thanks for researching our Alibaba website.The 25Ah battery product link USD699 that I created mainly for personal buyers reference, the price including the shipping cost and custom tax, and the final offer will vary upon your specific confirguration and order qty. Alibaba is a platfrom also for providing OEM bulk order, so some of the product links are only priced with an estimated exworks price, and some links have been invalid now as the Samsung/LG/Panasonic cells are extreamly short in supply and cells cost go much higher. Pls refer the newest price list of all available battery options for NCM Moscow Plus as below, thanks! We have hundreds products listed on our Alibaba website, sorry we can not update each price in time and sorry for causing you misunderstanding.😁

Dorado 21700 505L(18inch length) 48V 25AH(rated 24.5Ah) by Samsung 50E 21700+54.6V 3A charger+Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD690
Dorado Max 505L(18inch length) 48V 21AH(rated 20.4Ah) by Samsung 35E 218650+54.6V 3A charger+Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD590
Dorado Plus 505L(18inch length) 48V 17.5AH(rated 17Ah) by Samsung 35E 218650+54.6V 3A charger+Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD490

Um, I wasn't able to click on any of the links, but I did find this:

Were any of those listings you shared any more up-to-date?

Were any of those listings you shared any more up-to-date?
Hi, yes, it is the fresh promotion price list. Pls send inquiry or contact me based on below product link with your successfully registered account in Alibaba/Aliexpress whenever you are ready to take, then I can start to make an order all as we agree and send you payment link. The PayPal, credit/debit card or bank transfer are all available for payment. Thanks!

Thank you @mikeincalgary, could you pls share some pictures of your new Rize battery and its dimension to my email:[email protected]
It shall be Reention Rhino type intergrated battery but need to confirm which type exactly it is to see if there are any upgrade capacity options for you.

Attachments

• Reention Rhino.jpg
    Reention Rhino.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Reention Rhino-7 & Rhino 21700.png
    Reention Rhino-7 & Rhino 21700.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 306
Hi Jenny, will do once received.
Thank you, we need your help to develop the same or upgrade battery for Rize 2021bikes. The original battery is made of Samsung 50E 21700 cells which is exactly what I am promoting on Dorado 25Ah battery. 21700 cells is the new trend for ebikes.

Hi, yes, it is the fresh promotion price list. Pls send inquiry or contact me based on below product link with your successfully registered account in Alibaba/Aliexpress whenever you are ready to take, then I can start to make an order all as we agree and send you payment link. The PayPal, credit/debit card or bank transfer are all available for payment. Thanks!

Thank you.

How much can I expect to pay for a 48V 20-21Ah, 22-23Ah, or a 24-25Ah unit?

How much did the recent customer pay for his 25Ah battery?

Or would it be better to ask these question directly on Alibaba?

@Jenny Mao Do you have a page where I can look at your whole lineup?
I was wondering if you had Reention Polly.

They do have their "Shanghai Aiju Technology Company, Ltd." Store page on Alibaba. Don't know if they have a more organized up-to-date (battery pack shell style, models, capacities, pricing) catalog though.

Yeah I went on their Alibaba ad, but do you have a link to view the store lineup? Because that's what I was looking for.

Well.........

Thank you.

How much can I expect to pay for a 48V 20-21Ah, 22-23Ah, or a 24-25Ah unit?

How much did the recent customer pay for his 25Ah battery?

Or would it be better to ask these question directly on Alibaba?
We have the regular 48V 21AH(rated 20.4Ah by Samsung 35E cells) and 25Ah (rated 24.5Ah by Samsung 50E cells)
Pls refer the offer I am providing to all current customers as below, and pls refer more options in attached price list for Dorado 505L/18inch in 48V 17.5AH/21AH/25AH and 52V 20AH. Thanks!

Dorado 21700 505L(18inch length) 48V 25AH(rated 24.5Ah)
13S5P 65pcs Samsung 50E 21700, 30A BMS for 1000W rated 1500W peak motor
2PIN discharge, DC2.1 barrel port or Reention 3pin charging port (decided by charger you choose)
With USB port

Option 1) :Battery+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD650/CAD850(CAD price including trasaction fees), no extra custom tax
Option 2) :Battery+54.6V 3A Charger (DC2.1 barrel port)+ free Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD690/CAD900(CAD price including trasaction fees), no extra custom tax
Option 3) :Battery+54.6V 4A Charger (Reention 3pin)+ free Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD700/CAD910(CAD price including trasaction fees), no extra custom tax

Attachments

• Dorado 505L Price List.png
    Dorado 505L Price List.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 315
Hi, we keep updating more ebike battery to the Alibaba page, as there are hundreds kinds of ebike battery case designed by Reention/Shanshan/SYR/Huiye/ALT/GDLT...
Reention Polly is also a popular type, pls refer Reention 2021 catalogue with more case are availabe for 21700 cells.
Any battery case on these designers catalogue can be customzied as your requested specs. Thanks! 🙂

Attachments

• Reention Catalogue 2021.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 485
Pls refer the attached Reention Polly-9 without controller box, 48V 24.5Ah by 13S7P 91pcs Samsung 35E is maximum capacity for Polly series.

Attachments

• Reention Polly-9 48V 24.5Ah without controller box.jpg
    Reention Polly-9 48V 24.5Ah without controller box.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 240
We have the regular 48V 21AH(rated 20.4Ah by Samsung 35E cells) and 25Ah (rated 24.5Ah by Samsung 50E cells)
Pls refer the offer I am providing to all current customers as below, and pls refer more options in attached price list for Dorado 505L/18inch in 48V 17.5AH/21AH/25AH and 52V 20AH. Thanks!

Dorado 21700 505L(18inch length) 48V 25AH(rated 24.5Ah)
13S5P 65pcs Samsung 50E 21700, 30A BMS for 1000W rated 1500W peak motor
2PIN discharge, DC2.1 barrel port or Reention 3pin charging port (decided by charger you choose)
With USB port

Option 1) :Battery+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD650/CAD850(CAD price including trasaction fees), no extra custom tax
Option 2) :Battery+54.6V 3A Charger (DC2.1 barrel port)+ free Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD690/CAD900(CAD price including trasaction fees), no extra custom tax
Option 3) :Battery+54.6V 4A Charger (Reention 3pin)+ free Brackets+Shipping cost to US/Canada, totally USD700/CAD910(CAD price including trasaction fees), no extra custom tax

Oh so as the chart in the image you shared shows getting a 21Ah and 25Ah battery unit only (no charger) costs US$550 and US$650 respectively?

Is there a possibility that slightly lower prices might be offered if cells, parts, manufacturing, and logistical costs improve a year from now (Summer 2022)???

Neat video comparing scale:

Last edited:
Oh so as the chart in the image you shared shows getting a 21Ah and 25Ah battery unit only (no charger) costs US$550 and US$650 respectively?

Is there a possibility that slightly lower prices might be offered if cells, parts, manufacturing, and logistical costs improve a year from now (Summer 2022)???
Yes, USD550 for 21Ah and USD650 for 25Ah, all with shipping cost and custom tax included, FedEx or UPS delivery to door.
Trust me, the raw material costs and shipping cost keeps going high. It is better to take them as earlier as you can.
If you can group purchase with someone you know, almost USD35-USD45 shipping cost will be saved on each battery.

Not speaking for Aijiu at all but long before I ordered a battery from Jenny (and the compare video is mine, glad you like it!!) I've been watching prices and it feels like they went down as the manufacturing got better for a few years but now just creep up, up, up. From what I see the demand for batteries (especially eBikes and eCars) is growing way way faster than deposits of the exotic minerals they all use. I don't expect prices to decline unless cheaper minerals are found that work in batteries or unless an entirely new type of battery comes to market. I do think someday we will discover a way to pack vastly more energy into a battery but I don't think anything cheaper is on the horizon yet (not summer 2022 or even 2023).

Stuff like the 21700 batteries and maybe even larger cells in the future are small steps at controlling price increases through ease of manufacturing and more efficient use of volume, I see 18650's getting phased out for 21700's in large battery packs. It only makes sense, they are cheaper to make per kwh of storage and more energy dense per cubic cm. Thermally they are a bit less efficient but in practice it's not shown to be an issue.

Not speaking for Aijiu at all but long before I ordered a battery from Jenny (and the compare video is mine, glad you like it!!) I've been watching prices and it feels like they went down as the manufacturing got better for a few years but now just creep up, up, up. From what I see the demand for batteries (especially eBikes and eCars) is growing way way faster than deposits of the exotic minerals they all use. I don't expect prices to decline unless cheaper minerals are found that work in batteries or unless an entirely new type of battery comes to market. I do think someday we will discover a way to pack vastly more energy into a battery but I don't think anything cheaper is on the horizon yet (not summer 2022 or even 2023).

Stuff like the 21700 batteries and maybe even larger cells in the future are small steps at controlling price increases through ease of manufacturing and more efficient use of volume, I see 18650's getting phased out for 21700's in large battery packs. It only makes sense, they are cheaper to make per kwh of storage and more energy dense per cubic cm. Thermally they are a bit less efficient but in practice it's not shown to be an issue.

Yup. Right now Tesla-grade LG M50 (each cell reliably holds 4800-4900mAh ~ better than Samsung 50Es at 4904mAh vs. 4827mAh @ 1A discharge) and Panasonic 2170/21700 lithium cells are the way to go short of Tesla's proprietary "tabless drycell" 4680/46800 cells.

For example, a "2170 on steroids" cell like a 32700 should hold over double the capacity due to double the volume, but manufacturers haven't invested enough for these cells to hold 10,000mAh+ instead of only 6650mAh currently. Maybe the need to do so will come as Tesla has accomplished with their 4680 cells.

Next step would be solid state cells made with with either copper foam, glass, or ceramic instead of a viscous electrolyte slurry which are not only more compact, but eliminates dendrite formation (why current batteries degrade with each successive charge/discharge cycle).

My guess is that we'll see a few cars models being sold (or upgrades to current electric cars) with solid state battery packs by 2026/2028 and wide adoption by many other industries (e.g. phones, e-bikes, grid storage, etc.) by 2030/2033.

A good example is Prieto Battery which promises to charge up to 10 times faster than lithium-based batteries.

P.S. this video taught me a lot about batteries:

Last edited:
The 25ah battery still running strong. I've been more than impressed with it. I'm only charging it to 80% and still getting plenty of range to cover my usual 20-30 mile rides. Range anxiety gone! Great value for the money invested. It actually ended up making me buy a satiator charger because 99% of the time the 80% charge is more than enough to cover my range needs, whereas with the Rize 19.2 I charged every time to 100%.

@Jenny Mao Do you guys at Shanghai Aiju sell predetermined or custom capacity 52V batteries like those found on Crosscurrent S2 (15Ah) and X (19.2Ah) from Juiced Bikes? They look like taller versions of the 48V Reention Dorado batteries.

If so, would the pricing for a 19.2AH or 23Ah battery be similar to that of a comparable 48V 21Ah/25Ah SKU?

Specifications:

Hello @Results45
We customize each new battery according to customer specific requests.
As some other members has discussed, Juiced Bikes use their own designed wide frame "Dorado" 440L battery, not real Reention Dorado, but the top/bottom brackets are still be compatible with Reention Dorado lines.

With the Reention Dorado 21700 440L case newly released in this May, we can max do 52V 15AH by Samsung 50E 21700 cells, much smaller than Juiced Bikes 52V 19.2Ah(shall consists of 14S6P 84pcs 3200mAh 18650 cells). Reention Max 440L case only holds 60pcs 18650 cells, so maxium can be 52V 14Ah by Samsung 35E cells. And I think that is why Juiced Bikes designed thier own wide frame ''Dorado" battery several years earliy to achieve the big capacity.

Pls refer more reviews of the comparison between Juicked Bikes battery and Reention Dorado battery here from @Timpo, thanks!

Back