Reention newly upgrade 48V 25Ah&36V 30Ah (505L) interchangeable for eBikes Surface 604,NCM,Rize,Magnum,Aventon

Can you share the cost of that purchase ? Also, is a new controller required?
My Rize RX is 19.2 ah. I’m curious what improvements you see? What is your current battery?
Hit up Jenny. She can provide you a price shipped with taxes based on how you want the battery configured. I configured mine with the faster charging port and added a faster charger to my order. The charger that comes with the RX Pro is a 2.1 plug (its a slower 2 amp charger) versus the 4amp charger and port I ordered for this battery. Also I ordered mine with the USB port disabled, I don't use it. So your price will vary depending on what configuration / extra options you choose.

I have the same bike as you, same battery 48V 19.2AH, no need to update or change the controller.
The Rize RX 2020 and Rize RX Pro 2020 shall both use the Reention Dorado Max 48V 19.2AH with 48V 1000W rated motor, which can be upgraded to Dorado 21700 48V 25AH. Nashville615 just explained thoughtfully.
FYI, he ordered below for his Rize RX Pro 2020 , totally about USD700, with shipping cost and custom tax included, delivery to door in Canada or USA.
Pls send me your specific request to [email protected], or send me inquiry based on this page on Alibaba. Thanks!
  • Reention Dorado 21700 505L 48V 25AH (rated 24AH) by Samsung 50E cells
  • 2PIN discharging port
  • 54.6V 4A charger with Reention 3PIN charging port
  • 13S 48V 30A BMS for 1000W rated 1500W peak motor
  • without USB output function
  • with a set of top and bottom brackets
  • with an extra rubber cover for charging port

Attachments

• Dorado Plus+Max+21700.png
    Dorado Plus+Max+21700.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 321
Hi, I've been away for awhile. Would you kindly post a link or info for that Jenny and the 48 volt 25Ah Reention batteries, I have two Battery Satiators that can charge at up to 8 amps if I can move-away from my current DC2.5 connections
Hi Mr.AH, this is Jenny, the sales rep from Shanghai Aijiu Tech. Pls send me your specific request to [email protected], or send me inquiry based on this page on Alibaba. Thank you!

Hi all EBR friends, pls make sure there is enough height space upper of the current battery to upgrade the 48V 25AH, especially when your ebike is a step-over type.
Pls refer below diagram to check the increased height space required between different case or contact me to help confirm.
Will keep updateing some confirmed available ebike brand and models after some of their owner test the upgrade battery.

1624121148984.png

As far as now, we have the Dorado 21700 48V 25Ah battery tested by owners of NCM Moscow/Aspen,Rize Rx Pro,and Voltbike Yukon 750. And more riders of Magnum Cruiser, Aventon Pace500 will test them soon. Thank you for all your continued supports.

Attachments

• Moscow upgrade.jpg
    Moscow upgrade.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 388
  • Rize Rx Pro upgrade.jpg
    Rize Rx Pro upgrade.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 374
  • Yukon 750 upgrade 2.png
    Yukon 750 upgrade 2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 370
The Dorado 48V 25Ah cell pack is wrapped with epoxy board, insulating paper and double shrink PVC to increase the safety and is configured with 25A/30A BMS, 5A/10A charing fuse, 5V 800mA USB port.

Attachments

• Dorado 25Ah inner configuration .png
    Dorado 25Ah inner configuration .png
    2.2 MB · Views: 386
  • 5V step down transformer.png
    5V step down transformer.png
    811.1 KB · Views: 379
Here are some pics. I like the look of the new battery better than the old. Provides a more square look and cleaner lines than the old battery.

Again super happy! Best money I have spent on this bike to date.

If anyone is interested in a less than year old 19.2ah battery hit me up with a PM.

Attachments

• 0102.jpg
    0102.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 0202.jpg
    0202.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 0101.jpg
    0101.jpg
    746 KB · Views: 322
  • 0201.jpg
    0201.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Here are some pics. I like the look of the new battery better than the old. Provides a more square look and cleaner lines than the old battery.

Again super happy! Best money I have spent on this bike to date.

If anyone is interested in a less than year old 19.2ah battery hit me up with a PM.
Thank you for your high comments on the battery shape and performance. It looks pretty cool on your Rize Rx Pro.

I read this thread with interest as it differs with my experience with getting a single 48v 17.5Ahr delivered to my home in New Zealand. From my dealings with the Chinese supplier there were resent restrictions placed by the couriers that made it all but impossible to ship here. I was refunded my money with which I purchased an equivalent locally. I still don't know the reasons behind why these restrictions were enforced but I believe it was associated with the goods hazardous classification for air cargo, but similar restrictions seemed to also be applied for sea cargo.

Anyway, I would be interested to know whether Jenny would face or has already faced similar issues shipping to New Zealand. It might just be an issue with completing the correct paper work.

I read this thread with interest as it differs with my experience with getting a single 48v 17.5Ahr delivered to my home in New Zealand. From my dealings with the Chinese supplier there were resent restrictions placed by the couriers that made it all but impossible to ship here. I was refunded my money with which I purchased an equivalent locally. I still don't know the reasons behind why these restrictions were enforced but I believe it was associated with the goods hazardous classification for air cargo, but similar restrictions seemed to also be applied for sea cargo.

Anyway, I would be interested to know whether Jenny would face or has already faced similar issues shipping to New Zealand. It might just be an issue with completing the correct paper work.

I can't comment at all on what all Jenny does for shipping but in my own case I was concerned as shipping to Canada for Lithium Ion can be a challenge and there's paperwork and hazardous stickers and such that must be dealt with. She shipped via UPS for me and although it did stop in Canadian customs they must've been happy with the paperwork as it came through fine and had all the appropriate stickers on it and had clearly been opened and inspected. I feel some shippers offer such low shipping prices they must be cutting corners on how they ship things, I wonder if your previous experience was a similar thing where they just tried to ship a Lithium ion battery the same way they'd ship a box of lego.

@HarleyM Hi, I double checked with our shipping agent, the lithium battery shipping to New Zealand is indeed restricted by New Zealand government especially since the end of last year. For the 25Ah battery and charger parcel about 8.5kgs shipping cost about USD300, it is double higher than cost to Austrialia or European or North America. And it is risky to ship them, even the shipping agent can not promise they will deliver safely to door in time. So sorry we can not ship battery to New Zealand, but wish we can do it in the near future when the restrictions are removed.

@HarleyM Hi, I double checked with our shipping agent, the lithium battery shipping to New Zealand is indeed restricted by New Zealand government especially since the end of last year. For the 25Ah battery and charger parcel about 8.5kgs shipping cost about USD300, it is double higher than cost to Austrialia or European or North America. And it is risky to ship them, even the shipping agent can not promise they will deliver safely to door in time. So sorry we can not ship battery to New Zealand, but wish we can do it in the near future when the restrictions are removed.
Thank you so much for clarifying what I suspected. This is going to be very problematic for the home mechanic or small business here. Somehow there are businesses still able to supply battery packs. Either they have found a loop hole or they are carrying sufficient stock to get them through so far. If it's the latter, I hope these restrictions will be lifted soon or the industry will start to fail. I suspect that the only current way will be to get batteries that come with a new bike.

...and this is where we have to be a bit more creative. Jenny, are you able to supply kits, with or without individual battery cells that could be assembled locally? I'm wondering whether this approach could get past some of the restrictions on weight, energy capacity etc. Of course this would have to bypass warranty etc as the quality of assembly would be down to the purchaser. This could present a temping local business use case.

...and this is where we have to be a bit more creative. Jenny, are you able to supply kits, with or without individual battery cells that could be assembled locally? I'm wondering whether this approach could get past some of the restrictions on weight, energy capacity etc. Of course this would have to bypass warranty etc as the quality of assembly would be down to the purchaser. This could present a temping local business use case.
Thanks for your attention, we can provide the battery case kits without cells but it might be difficult and risky for purchaser who don't have professional device to assemble and test the battery pack. I guess some ebike resellers shall import the bulk order by sea declared with disguised name such as power supply.

Hi Jenny, may I ask what is this SYR company? I've googled and found info about the other two battery company Reention and Shanshan but no info for the SYR. Just a curious question maybe it's a different name in China?

SYR is probably the China operations of SYR international, or a small local company. Interested to know myself.

Hi Jenny, may I ask what is this SYR company? I've googled and found info about the other two battery company Reention and Shanshan but no info for the SYR. Just a curious question maybe it's a different name in China?
SYR is probably the China operations of SYR international, or a small local company. Interested to know myself.
Hi, SYR is abbreviation for Shuo Yi Rui (硕意瑞, even a bit hard to pronounce in Chinese, sounds like [ʃɒˈɪrɪ],). It is a newly ebike battery case designer and manufacturer estabilished in 2018, but their integrated series battery cases are very popular, especially the SYR006 Pathfinder and SYR002 Mustang are widly used on ebikes like FLX,Quietkat,Biktrix,Aventon...
Pls refer a "familay photo" of all SYR ebike battery case, the catalogue is too large to be upload, pls refer the catalogue on their webisite, http://chsyr.com/
Thanks!

1628527289379.png

Attachments

• SYR ALL.png
    SYR ALL.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 251
Hello @Jenny Mao
Where can i buy Reention 3 pin socket both male/female?

I have the case:
DC5521 in bike
1x battery with DC5521 with 2A charger
1x battery with Reention 3 pin with 5A charger
Batteries are same (samsung cells 17.5Ah 48V, looks like SYR006 pathfinder), only charging port is different.

i would like to make adapters to use it interchable, especially to charger battery 5A directly from bike.
Will DC5521 handle the 5A?

Hello @Jenny Mao
Where can i buy Reention 3 pin socket both male/female?

I have the case:
DC5521 in bike
1x battery with DC5521 with 2A charger
1x battery with Reention 3 pin with 5A charger
Batteries are same (samsung cells 17.5Ah 48V, looks like SYR006 pathfinder), only charging port is different.

i would like to make adapters to use it interchable, especially to charger battery 5A directly from bike.
Will DC5521 handle the 5A?
Hello @Kyokushin
DC5521 is suggested to max load 3A current, and 48V 17.5Ah battery standard charing current is 0.2C=3.5A
So it is better to keep using the 54.6V 2A with DC5521 or upgrade to a 54.6V 3A charger with same DC5521
The DC5521 port might get heated when loading 5A charing current.

May I know your ebike model, as I know some SYR006 pathfinder use the JULET 3pin charing port, not Reention 3pin. Thanks!

Hello @Kyokushin
DC5521 is suggested to max load 3A current, and 48V 17.5Ah battery standard charing current is 0.2C=3.5A
So it is better to keep using the 54.6V 2A with DC5521 or upgrade to a 54.6V 3A charger with same DC5521
The DC5521 port might get heated when loading 5A charing current.

May I know your ebike model, as I know some SYR006 pathfinder use the JULET 3pin charing port, not Reention 3pin. Thanks!
Its Eshion TDA30L, but it comes with DC5521 (and 2A). I got battery replacement and new cone comes with port and charger (5A) like on attached files. It does look like Reention 3pin.

Attachments

• port.png
    port.png
    993.3 KB · Views: 247
  • bateria.jpg
    bateria.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 249
Back