New X Tour / Crosstour - anyone place a pre order???

If you're buying a bike based on renders and promises from Pushkar having seen the issues they've had fulfilling Hydras, let alone the "off the plan" bikes they were selling two years ago that still have people demanding refunds while being ignored, I think you've got rocks in your head.
If these bikes ever ship (and they should knowing that this isn't a unique platform), there's absolutely bugger-all chance of the 75 day deadline being met. A sincere good luck to all of you though - I hope I'm wrong!
So this aged about as well as expected.

@pushkar, you need to update the ship date on your site - selling a bike you're advertising as being ready to ship a month ago when all you have is renders and empty promises is fraud.
"It occurs when someone intentionally misrepresents the truth, or withholds or conceals important information, resulting in harm, such as monetary loss."
We wouldn't want you taking more orders we all know you can't fulfil and won't refund as you threaten to shut down your business - that kind of thing could land you up to ten years in prison.

So this aged about as well as expected.

@pushkar, you need to update the ship date on your site - selling a bike you're advertising as being ready to ship a month ago when all you have is renders and empty promises is fraud.
"It occurs when someone intentionally misrepresents the truth, or withholds or conceals important information, resulting in harm, such as monetary loss."
We wouldn't want you taking more orders we all know you can't fulfil and won't refund as you threaten to shut down your business - that kind of thing could land you up to ten years in prison.
Dude, give it a rest.

Pushkar sent me a couple of photos of this bike way back in May.
I wouldn't be surprised if the frames where still stuck in China.

Back