New EBR Review - e-Rad/Bafang (Lectric Cycles)

Chris, I saving up for the 750W 48V eRad kit, my bike has hydraulic disc brakes, how will the eRad front brake lever/cutoff work in place of my front hydraulic disc brake lever?
We have universal brake sensors that will work with the hydro brakes. We have a new inline hydro brake sensor coming soon as well

Given that the legal limit in Europe is 250w and that the market there is currently far larger than the U.S. I don't think they are losing sleep over it.
Chris, I saving up for the 750W 48V eRad kit, my bike has hydraulic disc brakes, how will the eRad front brake lever/cutoff work in place of my front hydraulic disc brake lever?
We have universal sensors for Hydro brakes. We have sensors for the levers and we have inline sensors coming soon

WE HAVE HAD RECENT SUCCESS WITH BELT DRIVES!
The key is the center lock belt/pulley. Contact us if you are interested. chris@lectriccycles 480 382 0665

Attachments

• spot re touch.jpg
    spot re touch.jpg
    771.6 KB · Views: 1,239
WE HAVE HAD RECENT SUCCESS WITH BELT DRIVES!
The key is the center lock belt/pulley. Contact us if you are interested. chris@lectriccycles 480 382 0665

Beautiful graphics.
Pair it up with a nice slim 48V 14Ah battery and that bike would be a killer commuter.

Chris will Lectriccycles have any plans to sell the belt drive bike as a finished product or (maybe of more interest) the center lock belt/pulley interface to the Bafang mid-drive?

Chris will Lectriccycles have any plans to sell the belt drive bike as a finished product or (maybe of more interest) the center lock belt/pulley interface to the Bafang mid-drive?
Our adapters already work with the Gates pulleys as is (130 bcd) We can source the Spot Bikes if you wanted us to do a complete build for you. Give me a call and will be happy to discuss your options 480 382 0665

Back