Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Yes, just did! Cool site!
I wasn't out today. Sore & stiff legs and feel like i've been kicked up the backside by supermans big brother! My gel shorts arrived today so hopefully i'll be out tomorrow and get the picture of the trailer hole for you. I "think" i might have i overdid it a bit the first couple of days! Just a bit LOL

Glad you’re putting it through its paces! Have a chance to take a pic of the back axles each side?

Anyone have an idea what the rear axle thread is? Is it 3/8 x ??? Also, does anyone know what axle length, thread count/pitch etc is in the MD1000 with IGH? Been looking on Leili website for specs but not seeing it. I would like to find it on the Robert axle project but they don’t have one listed for the bike yet. Thanks guys!
Its the RSX RK5 that's on this bike. I can only find info for the RX RK5 so i don't know what the "s" is for. There are a few variations but i'll keep looking and if i find the information your looking for i'll shout you.

Glad you’re putting it through its paces! Have a chance to take a pic of the back axles each side?
I intend on going out tomorrow so i'll get them then buddy. Sorry for the hold up.

i was out in the car earlier too and tried a couple of the GPS speedos i have and 1 seemed to be real accurate, i also have a couple different configurations for the display to try out and see which is most accurate to set the bike speedo to.

I already went ahead and ordered this yesterday lol. Probably won't have the bike for months!
That’s a nice bike too buddy! Real nice! I watched a few YouTube vids when I was searching mine out and the Rambo gets good reviews. It also looks well built etc and it’s always good to get reviews from people who actually have it and don’t work for the company producing the bike or been given it for a free review. I think you’ve made a great choice. 👍

No problem at all! We all just appreciate you fielding questions we are throwing your way. ;)

There’s your pics buddy. First 2 of left side, 2nd two of right side.
7598B51F-DEF6-4918-B4F6-4845155854C6.jpeg
F7D9560F-A262-46CD-B10F-2269477A7E58.jpeg
32CFEA5A-139E-4D4E-AB80-345378009E27.jpeg
43F79E5E-8131-4DAF-B17B-4C6ABAE7E01F.jpeg

That’s a nice bike too buddy! Real nice! I watched a few YouTube vids when I was searching mine out and the Rambo gets good reviews. It also looks well built etc and it’s always good to get reviews from people who actually have it and don’t work for the company producing the bike or been given it for a free review. I think you’ve made a great choice. 👍
I only bought the Rambo saddlebags for my generic MD1000.

Did you guys get any updates on when the bikes will be delivered. The last I checked with Leilli I was told that my bike stuck in customs because of another bikes Bluetooth. I order my bike in July after reading RMK experience with the manufacture and that he got his refund when he canceled his first order. Let me know if you have any updates

Did you guys get any updates on when the bikes will be delivered. The last I checked with Leilli I was told that my bike stuck in customs because of another bikes Bluetooth. I order my bike in July after reading RMK experience with the manufacture and that he got his refund when he canceled his first order. Let me know if you have any updates
Did they give you any shipping information?

The bikes are in Long Beach Harbor held in Customs due to the reason you were given. No updates as of this am. In reading about these things the time to resolve Customs issues is variable. With a lot of additional traffic due to the holidays and Covid, it could be another week or so. I know they are working on it but no resolution yet.

Last edited:
I’m just in from a 30 mile round trip. PAS 5, Sport all the way, totally wrung it’s neck all the way there and back! 28% battery left. Not bad.

I’m just in from a 30 mile round trip. PAS 5, Sport all the way, totally wrung it’s neck all the way there and back! 28% battery left. Not bad.
Was your battery at 100% before the trip? Also, did you happen to snap any pics of you stand on it and near the bike?

Was your battery at 100% before the trip? Also, did you happen to snap any pics of you stand on it and near the bike?
Yes the battery was @ 100% when I set off. I didn’t get no pics. Sorry I forgot, I’ll get them next time, I need to do them when my Mrs or whoever is there to take them. Where I live, if you hand someone your phone to take a pic for you... your down a phone!
If your daft enough to chase them for the phone by the time you get back all stabbed up your bike will be gone too. That’s just the kids! lol

And also what was the outside temperature?
The bikes are in Long Beach Harbor held in Customs due to the reason you were given. No updates as of this am. In reading about these things the time to resolve Customs issues is variable. With a lot of additional traffic due to the holidays and Covid, it could be another week or so. I know they are working on it but no resolution yet.
That sucks guys! I really do have my fingers crossed it gets sorted ASAP for you. 🤨

Back