Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Not really. I only go out on my own so there wouldn't be anyone to do a video. My Mrs doesn't cycle anymore. I could maybe do one if i can find my chest harness for my phone but that would be more of a FPV type of video. I'll see if i can find the harness. Don't hold me to it though, it;s been a while since i used it last. I could maybe even do a quick drone video now i come to think of it, where i live is right beside the Airport though..... i'll see if i can get something posted soon... You got me thinking now! 🤨😁

Not really. I only go out on my own so there wouldn't be anyone to do a video. My Mrs doesn't cycle anymore. I could maybe do one if i can find my chest harness for my phone but that would be more of a FPV type of video. I'll see if i can find the harness. Don't hold me to it though, it;s been a while since i used it last. I could maybe even do a quick drone video now i come to think of it, where i live is right beside the Airport though..... i'll see if i can get something posted soon... You got me thinking now! 🤨😁
I was just hoping for a FPV video but I'll take anything haha

Well if anyone has been notified about shipment of their MD 1000 I'd like to hear about it. After being told by my Leili represenative (Frank) to ask the domestic freight company (Estes Express) where the bike is, I spent an hour talking to various people about my delivery and they have no way of tracking the bike without the knowing the name of Port of Long Beach warehouse that is holding the bike and a bill of lading number for the container. The freight forwarder that Leili uses has this information but my guy seems incapable or unwilling to get me this information. If you have a bike in this shipment and are using a different CS person at Leili please contact them and try and get the warehouse name and container bill of lading number info so that we can figure out what is going on. I should probably just sit and wait but there are some receipt confirmation requirements in the Alibaba contract that concern me hence my proactivity on this issue.

Well if anyone has been notified about shipment of their MD 1000 I'd like to hear about it. After being told by my Leili represenative (Frank) to ask the domestic freight company (Estes Express) where the bike is, I spent an hour talking to various people about my delivery and they have no way of tracking the bike without the knowing the name of Port of Long Beach warehouse that is holding the bike and a bill of lading number for the container. The freight forwarder that Leili uses has this information but my guy seems incapable or unwilling to get me this information. If you have a bike in this shipment and are using a different CS person at Leili please contact them and try and get the warehouse name and container bill of lading number info so that we can figure out what is going on. I should probably just sit and wait but there are some receipt confirmation requirements in the Alibaba contract that concern me hence my proactivity on this issue.
My rep is Frank too

Greetings All,

My shipment supposedly departed on 11/11 but additional tracking info has not been updated yet. I know we are all anxious to receive our bikes. Was anyone else part of the 11/11 group?

Greetings All,

My shipment supposedly departed on 11/11 but additional tracking info has not been updated yet. I know we are all anxious to receive our bikes. Was anyone else part of the 11/11 group?
If your container doesn't have any of the Delfast ebikes in it you'll be fine. Apparently, US Customs had an issue with that bike related to it's blue tooth interface. Any MD1000's in that container (e.g mine) are being held until the Delfast issue is resolved. I know Leili is being charged storage fees for the container until resolution so it behooves them to try and resolve it quickly. It was off loaded on Nov 16th so this problem has a very long fuse ...

Greetings All,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-174024.png
    Screenshot_20201203-174024.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 262
I had Flora Song as my rep from Leili. She seemed fine until my payment was released to them by Alibaba.
My bike arrived with the needle on the trigger shifter stuck at gear 5. The bike shifts through the gears fine after i made a tiny adjustment on the little tension nut where the cable enters the trigger shifter. The cable must have settled a bit after being used a few times which is completely normal with these things. I messaged Flora about this as soon as my bike arrived. She actually asked me if i needed a fully assembled rear wheel which i told her "no" and explained it was just a new trigger shifter i needed. No biggie i thought. A couple of days later i got a message asking if i could wait 2 months for this to which i replied. "Come on, 2 months" seemingly they come as part of the belt drive from the USA and they can't get me one. It took me about 30 seconds to find one online from another supplier. So make sure you have everything, like EVERYTHING sorted before you "confirm receipt" and they get your money from Alibaba. It will only cost me £20 or whatever but you don't expect to pay out over 3K on a bike then have to spend another £20 to get it right. Defo feel a bit "punked" but there you go. I'll get it sorted and make sure my feedback reflects the aftercare i have received. Just glad it's not a serious problem i have...

Be 1000% sure everything is "ticketyboo" before you hand your $$$s over guys!

I had Flora Song as my rep from Leili. She seemed fine until my payment was released to them by Alibaba.
My bike arrived with the needle on the trigger shifter stuck at gear 5. The bike shifts through the gears fine after i made a tiny adjustment on the little tension nut where the cable enters the trigger shifter. The cable must have settled a bit after being used a few times which is completely normal with these things. I messaged Flora about this as soon as my bike arrived. She actually asked me if i needed a fully assembled rear wheel which i told her "no" and explained it was just a new trigger shifter i needed. No biggie i thought. A couple of days later i got a message asking if i could wait 2 months for this to which i replied. "Come on, 2 months" seemingly they come as part of the belt drive from the USA and they can't get me one. It took me about 30 seconds to find one online from another supplier. So make sure you have everything, like EVERYTHING sorted before you "confirm receipt" and they get your money from Alibaba. It will only cost me £20 or whatever but you don't expect to pay put over 3K on a bike then have to spend another £20 to get it right. Defo feel a bit "punked" but there you go. I'll get it sorted and make sure my feedback reflects the aftercare i have received. Just glad it's not a serious problem i have...

Be 1000% sure everything is "ticketyboo" before you hand your $$$s over guys!
Thanks for the heads up. Sucks they make it difficult to fix a simple issue

My bike still showed it sitting in China even after i had been riding it a couple of days. Mine was shipped over land though. I haven't checked the last couple of days but i expect it will show delivered now i have confirmed it delivered.

I was just hoping for a FPV video but I'll take anything haha
Ha ha! It's icy as hell here now. The temp has dropped and it's snowed a little since yesterday. If i can get out tomorrow i'll try and get something posted. I really hope you guys get some info either way on the situation of your bikes soon. I know what it's like to wait. Without being too rude... it's a pisser! 😒

Ha ha! It's icy as hell here now. The temp has dropped and it's snowed a little since yesterday. If i can get out tomorrow i'll try and get something posted. I really hope you guys get some info either way on the situation of your bikes soon. I know what it's like to wait. Without being too rude... it's a pisser! 😒
Thanks! I imagine the bikes with get to the port in the next week. Hopefully it doesn't get held up in customs.

I was just notified by Leili that the bikes have been released from customs and are at the distribution center. I should get tracking info tonight or tomorrow. It's only a 1 day transit time to the trucking company location nearest me. If allowed, I will pick it up on Saturday. Otherwise it should be delivered Monday.

Breathes a sigh of relief ... :)
Very excited for you! And also excited for Terry as he won't be the only one with a bike now for us to "grill" haha.

My bike still showed it sitting in China even after i had been riding it a couple of days. Mine was shipped over land though. I haven't checked the last couple of days but i expect it will show delivered now i have confirmed it delivered.
WTH? LMAO!

I was just notified by Leili that the bikes have been released from customs and are at the distribution center. I should get tracking info tonight or tomorrow. It's only a 1 day transit time to the trucking company location nearest me. If allowed, I will pick it up on Saturday. Otherwise it should be delivered Monday.

Breathes a sigh of relief ... :)
That’s AWESOME news buddy!! Friggin awesome! Really chuffed for you! I just hope the rest of the guys get “good news” now too real soon! Sitting waiting can be a chit! It’s like being a kid at Christmas again! Lol

Very excited for you! And also excited for Terry as he won't be the only one with a bike now for us to "grill" haha.
Ha ha! I honestly don’t mind buddy. I know what it’s like “waiting”, it’s murder! You just want to see it and have it. 🙂

One thing I want back from all you guys is just your opinion when you first see it built up! I nearly fell over it’s so damn huge! Lol 👍

Back