Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

I have really appreciated reading through this thread. I just ordered this ebike from Changzhou Zhihong Electric Technology Co.: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-design-52v-electric-fat-bike_1600499009736.html

I ordered an upgraded fork with it. Any of you have any suggestions for my success?
It is not really a mountain bike (more of a hunting/adventure bike) so the fork upgrade is probably unnecessary. I had an RST and the standard cool looking inverted front fork will do the job. Good price and a fun bike to ride as long as the large frame fits you ...

I have really appreciated reading through this thread. I just ordered this ebike from Changzhou Zhihong Electric Technology Co.: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-design-52v-electric-fat-bike_1600499009736.html

I ordered an upgraded fork with it. Any of you have any suggestions for my success?
I ordered what looks like the same bike from steamoon ...but they use a few names chanzhou eapower intelligent tech co was one...hopefully not the same...terrible expierience..i currently have the motor off to repair power wires..solder broke off battery discharge connection..found that only 1 of the motor bolts had a nut on it..other two were just jammed in...beware thats all..luckily i disputed it with my credit card as i had issues from day one of delivery..steamoon to this day has never once responded to my complaints..i ended up with it for free but it has been nothing but problems

I ordered what looks like the same bike from steamoon ...but they use a few names chanzhou eapower intelligent tech co was one...hopefully not the same...terrible expierience..i currently have the motor off to repair power wires..solder broke off battery discharge connection..found that only 1 of the motor bolts had a nut on it..other two were just jammed in...beware thats all..luckily i disputed it with my credit card as i had issues from day one of delivery..steamoon to this day has never once responded to my complaints..i ended up with it for free but it has been nothing but problems
Thanks. I'll definitely check it.

Has anyone used any sealant on the removable plate on the bottom of the seatpost column as it doesn’t look very waterproof and rainy season starts soon?

Also not sure whether to also cover up the large hole in the frame between the two batteries where the wires enter as I couldn’t see any run off hole at the bottom.

Does anyone know what size rotors these take are they 203mm? I bent my rotor and snapped the rear brake adapter last week. Curious if anyone knows where to get a new brake adapter as well and spacers? I was thinking bikonit instead of reaching out to the supplier. If someone could please take a picture of their bike I would be curious to see how the adapter attaches to the bike since my spacers fell off on the trail.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_195254_Greatness.jpg
    IMG_20230417_195254_Greatness.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20230417_195247_Greatness.jpg
    IMG_20230417_195247_Greatness.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 110
Hello group, I need some help. I need to regrease my motor (1st time) and 2 bike shops have failed to get the motor off the frame. The bolts are stuck on and they're already reporting broken tools. Has anyone else had this problem, or do you know of any workarounds? I feel like I'm looking at a very expensive paperweight. Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know what size rotors these take are they 203mm? I bent my rotor and snapped the rear brake adapter last week. Curious if anyone knows where to get a new brake adapter as well and spacers? I was thinking bikonit instead of reaching out to the supplier. If someone could please take a picture of their bike I would be curious to see how the adapter attaches to the bike since my spacers fell off on the trail.

Thank you
Dr
On my Wart Hog MD 750, bought in Dec 2021, the rotor size is stamped on them,
take a strong flashlight and check both sides, mine are stamped 203-16, right down next to the axle.
HtH's

Hello group, I need some help. I need to regrease my motor (1st time) and 2 bike shops have failed to get the motor off the frame. The bolts are stuck on and they're already reporting broken tools. Has anyone else had this problem, or do you know of any workarounds? I feel like I'm looking at a very expensive paperweight. Thanks for any help.
Mine where very tight also, I used an manual hammer impact wrench after soaking both ends/sides of the of the bolt with WD 40, I think the was some minor electrolysis
between the steel bolts and Alum frame, my bolt were not coated with grease when they were removed, but coated when reinstalled.

Anyone has any idea how to configure the MD1000 to carry a 27.5"x 3" wheel, if it could even be done with this frame or just 26" x 3". I was thinking to ride a smaller 3" wheel, and just wondering which configuration is possible.

Back