Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Attachments

• 82C94BEB-0319-4EFC-A739-1F57F3A7D759.jpeg
    82C94BEB-0319-4EFC-A739-1F57F3A7D759.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 199
This is what I’ve got in my Alibaba app. Yours is the same?
I might actually pick it up from World Depot versus having Fedex ship it. I still havent got a number yet for what i would get refunded if I don't use fedex. I am worried about how fedex will handle it. If the savings is little i wont bother picking it up. Orginally I was told my bikes were going to the west coast so I didnt consider picking the bikes up.

Apparently my bike is on it's way. I have a tracking number and it should be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.
Awesome news buddy! My front shock was a bit limp so I got a shock pump and set it up properly and it’s perfect now. If your only going to be on pavements and light trails you should be fine. I like to make mine work a little so needed more life in it. It’s a personal thing but I can recommend the rockshock shock pump, it’s not very expensive and decent quality. I can also recommend the rhinowalk panniers too. They are decent for the price. Anything I get gets “well tested” too so if your going easy on it you’ll be fine. I’d also recommend the mirrors that screw into the end of your handlebars as opposed to the ones the bolt onto your bars inside the grips. The later lasted 3 days on my bike and were pretty useless anyways. The greallthy bell is decent too, again it was my second as the first went in the bin as it was crap! All these are available on Amazon so if you want links just shout. Save you guys having fo buy two of things as I did. Hopefully this helps some of you guys. Canny wait till you all start taking delivery guys. It’ll be awesome 🙂👍

Just called the freight company and it is making it's way here slowly. Will be at the local terminal later today. They said I could pick it up once unloaded here. I might do that to save wear and tear of yet another loading/unloading by folks that don't care. They have the box dimensions correct but have the weight as 140lbs (63.5kg for you metric types). Either it's 2 bikes, or a box of rocks ... ;-)

Last edited:
I might actually pick it up from World Depot versus having Fedex ship it. I still havent got a number yet for what i would get refunded if I don't use fedex. I am worried about how fedex will handle it. If the savings is little i wont bother picking it up. Orginally I was told my bikes were going to the west coast so I didnt consider picking the bikes up.
Are your bikes at World Depot? I may do the same thing. Please Let me know how you handle this, thank you!

Awesome news buddy! My front shock was a bit limp so I got a shock pump and set it up properly and it’s perfect now. If your only going to be on pavements and light trails you should be fine. I like to make mine work a little so needed more life in it. It’s a personal thing but I can recommend the rockshock shock pump, it’s not very expensive and decent quality. I can also recommend the rhinowalk panniers too. They are decent for the price. Anything I get gets “well tested” too so if your going easy on it you’ll be fine. I’d also recommend the mirrors that screw into the end of your handlebars as opposed to the ones the bolt onto your bars inside the grips. The later lasted 3 days on my bike and were pretty useless anyways. The greallthy bell is decent too, again it was my second as the first went in the bin as it was crap! All these are available on Amazon so if you want links just shout. Save you guys having fo buy two of things as I did. Hopefully this helps some of you guys. Canny wait till you all start taking delivery guys. It’ll be awesome 🙂👍
I'm glad you mentioned the shock pump. I have 2 bikes with shocks, 2 without. I have put nearly 3K miles on the Fat Tire Folder and never even checked the shock pressure.
I am a larger and heavier than the average human so probably need to up the shock pressure on bikes set by and for 150lb people.

Looks like they still are. I was told last night to give them a few days to unload the shipping container once they pick it up from the port. I suspect they will pick them up today.
Yeah, I heard from another Yeili rep who was trying to help me when Frank was sick that she had unhappy customers with bikes that were "in containers, in the warehouse" that were delayed by the container opening and domestic shipping scheduling. Just some of the many pandemic related delays and not really Leili's fault. I'm not making excuses here but I think Leili is pretty blind as to the actual logistics of the bikes once shipped. I'm feeling much better about the purchase and unless the bike was damaged in shipping, I'm good ...

I'm glad you mentioned the shock pump. I have 2 bikes with shocks, 2 without. I have put nearly 3K miles on the Fat Tire Folder and never even checked the shock pressure.
I am a larger and heavier than the average human so probably need to up the shock pressure on bikes set by and for 150lb people.
The rockshock one I mentioned is decent. You get it in 300 & 600 psi I think it is. Whatever get the lowest psi one. It’s very easy to use and set up. As usual check out YouTube! It’s all there.

Hey guys, how goes it? I have been following this thread ever since I bought my generic md1000 from flower at leili. Well as everyone here knows it has been an experience to say the least, however I have been ordering from china since early 2000's and becoming patient is definitely a trait of mine now, lol. Anyways, I received my bike today and WOW, FAHQing awesome boys, just like Terry777 said its HUGE. I quickly customized my bike a bit and now I will order a suspension seat and am leaning towards the new thudbuster. Anyway just wanted to say a quick hi to you guys and here are a few pics inside my house and not in the wild. (

Attachments

• IMG_0960.JPG
    IMG_0960.JPG
    536.2 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    460.6 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0962.JPG
    IMG_0962.JPG
    506.9 KB · Views: 303
@thenorm what all customizations did you do? Are those the original handgrips?
Hey @WhitzATL what a bike. I put on GP5 grips, a mudguard to protect the battery, some night reflective stickers as I am not adding spoke reflectors and some small fenders with some graphics that I thought looked cool. Are you adding anything?

Hey @WhitzATL what a bike. I put on GP5 grips, some night reflective stickers as I am not adding spoke reflectors and some small fenders with some graphics that I thought looked cool. Are you adding anything?
I just ordered the Tannus Armour Bundle, got the Handlebar Jack today in the mail. I want to add some grips, suspension seat, and not sure what else yet.

Hey @WhitzATL what a bike. I put on GP5 grips, a mudguard to protect the battery, some night reflective stickers as I am not adding spoke reflectors and some small fenders with some graphics that I thought looked cool. Are you adding anything?
Congratulations!!!
Can you please share the links for all the customization you did on your bike? They look great

Are the fenders stock?
No, the front and back fenders were like $5 each and they are really cheap plastic, won't do too much but will keep s*it out from inside the front fork and back does. nothing its for show. The battery mudguard was $50 and it's made for ebikes with big batteries and the velcro straps just fit around the battery on our bikes perfectly.

I just ordered the Tannus Armour Bundle, got the Handlebar Jack today in the mail. I want to add some grips, suspension seat, and not sure what else yet.
I know right, I want to add more and was thinking of adding puncture sealant after watching some YT videos as it seemed to work really well, however now I am not sure if I can or if its wise as I believe these tires came with a tube as it felt like it when I pumped them up, not sure can someone confirm this?

Back