Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Does anyone know which forwarder was used to ship your bike?
I was given this company (World Depot Inc.) as Leili's domestic shipping agent. They look to be a large company with some notable clients. I will be calling the Los Angeles Distribution Center today with little or no hope of success. I have not heard from Frank Xu for 2 weeks now. He is reportedly "sick" and not responding to messages. I requested assistance from another person at Leili and she gave me the Shipping Agent company name and a phone number. It seems to be my responsibility to follow up so I will do that. In the meantime, I have a Refund Request case filed with Alibaba but will cancel the refund if I can get verification that the bike is actually here in the US and will be delivered. If not I'll hopefully get a refund and go in another direction with another company.. What a cluster ....

Does anyone know which forwarder was used to ship your bike?
Depends on the shipping you selected, to the port and handled by a forwarder or to your front door. With to your door shipping Fed-Ex handles the second half of the trip which will prevent you from having to track down a forwarder. Slightly more expensive option by maybe 50 or 80 bucks I think but Fed Ex does not shut down and tracking is continuous.

I had Estes something or something like that then Fedex for the last part but mine was over land.

Depends on the shipping you selected, to the port and handled by a forwarder or to your front door. With to your door shipping Fed-Ex handles the second half of the trip which will prevent you from having to track down a forwarder. Slightly more expensive option by maybe 50 or 80 bucks I think but Fed Ex does not shut down and tracking is continuous.
How would I go about getting that option? My rep told me that it was either air or sea shipping options available to me.

The forwarder answer that our my rep at Lieli?
I think you will have better luck with the Leili rep. Air is really expensive so I would do sea shipping. Leili uses a freight company that is probably better with heavy items. Fedex and UPS are notorious for destroying large heavy freight like ebikes.

Last edited:
I heard from my Leili rep Frank Xu today. He had been out sick but got right on it today. He said I can expect it to ship from the warehouse in a couple of days. If that happens, I should get it this week as it's only 2 days from LA to me. Color me cautiously optimistic but that is a huge improvement from my attitude yesterday.

My plan B was to get a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra Beast but they only have silver in stock and no IGH and, it's more money. I hate buying something that doesn't quite fit the bill and I had my mind set on the stealthy (no branding) black MD 1000. Fingers crossed ...

I heard from my Leili rep Frank Xu today. He had been out sick but got right on it today. He said I can expect it to ship from the warehouse in a couple of days. If that happens, I should get it this week as it's only 2 days from LA to me. Color me cautiously optimistic but that is a huge improvement from my attitude yesterday.

My plan B was to get a Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra Beast but they only have silver in stock and no IGH and, it's more money. I hate buying something that doesn't quite fit the bill and I had my mind set on the stealthy (no branding) black MD 1000. Fingers crossed ...
Hope it comes this week man

I was told the MD 1000 seatpost is 30.4. If @Terry777 has a caliper he could verify. I purchased a Suntour SP12 NCX. It comes in 350 & 400mm lengths. I got the 27.2 400mm, a heavier spring and a 27.2 to 30.4 adaptor. The Suntour places the rider a bit farther from the bars than the Thudbuster. Being tall, that's not a problem for me and I liked the Suntour's spring tension adjustability as opposed to replacing the ELASTOMER on the Thudbuster. Also, all of these add 2"- 4" to the seat height so keep that in mind. I have the Kinekt 2.1 on another ebike and it's OK but if I had a do-over I think I'd get the Suntour as it is much less expensive and provides more adjustability and cushion. You can get adaptors at any good bike shop or online.

Last edited:
I was told the MD 1000 seatpost is 30.4. If @Terry777 has a caliper he could verify. I purchased a Suntour SP12 NCX. It comes in 350 & 400mm lengths. I got the 27.2 400mm, a heavier spring and a 27.2 to 30.4 adaptor. The Suntour places the rider a bit farther from the bars than the Thudbuster. Being tall, that's not a problem for me and I liked the Suntour's spring tension adjustability as opposed to replacing the ELASTOMER on the Thudbuster. Also, all of these add 2"- 4" to the seat height so keep that in mind. I have the Kinekt 2.1 on another ebike and it's OK but if I had a do-over I think I'd get the Suntour as it is much less expensive and provides more adjustability and cushion. You can get adaptors at any good bike shop or online.
I was told the size but I hope terry could verify. I was looking at the kinekt but got the suntour to try out first. I didn't have anything to compare it too so I don't know how well it works. I have it on a regular bike atm. I have a feeling it will make the seat to tall for me on the md1000

I was told the size but I hope terry could verify. I was looking at the kinekt but got the suntour to try out first. I didn't have anything to compare it too so I don't know how well it works. I have it on a regular bike atm. I have a feeling it will make the seat to tall for me on the md1000
How tall are you?

@Terry777 Did you say you got a suspension seat post? If so, was an adapter needed to fit the seatpost?
Yes I got the Suntour 27.2 with a 30.4 sleeve and it’s 350mm in length and it fits perfect. If your getting a post make sure you order 350mm in length as there is electrical stuff at the bottom of the post on the inside and with the height of the bike your post will be well down into the tube. 400 mm will be cutting it tight.

Yes I got the Suntour 27.2 with a 30.4 sleeve and it’s 350mm in length and it fits perfect. If your getting a post make sure you order 350mm in length as there is electrical stuff at the bottom of the post on the inside and with the height of the bike your post will be well down into the tube. 400 mm will be cutting it tight.
Im 5”10 - 5”11 and with the post extended a few inches to fit my rear light it is perfect for giving me a full length leg stroke for peddling. The downside is you need to have a decent high kick to get you leg over to get on. Add to that your panniers and it’s a healthy roundhouse required. It’s easily achievable after a couple of times to get everything set up.

I got a Thudbuster 1 size too big by mistake so decided to sand it down but lost patience and threw it in the bin. That’s how I ended up with the Suntour but I am happy with it so it’s all good. It’s easy to set it for your weight and get it perfect. It’s also decent so all good.

Any updates on your bikes? It’s been few days now. Are the bikes still in the port?

Back