Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

I know right, I want to add more and was thinking of adding puncture sealant after watching some YT videos as it seemed to work really well, however now I am not sure if I can or if its wise as I believe these tires came with a tube as it felt like it when I pumped them up, not sure can someone confirm this?
I always feel awkward asking this, but whatever. How tall are you? I'm 5'-9" and I kinda worry if this is going to be too big.

I always feel awkward asking this, but whatever. How tall are you? I'm 5'-9" and I kinda worry if this is going to be too big.
s*it @WhitzATL getting personal this late at night, lol. When its too big they get used to it real quick haha. I am 5'11" and 185 plus xmas and New Years tomorrow. I never raised the seat yet though so....maybe I should get the trailer to bring a small ladder.

Thanks, I will post them tomorrow, no problem. Are you getting one or 6? lol
I bought a MD1000 for me and a Rambo bike for my wife. Both from Leilli
Thx for sharing the photos, will wait for your links on the customization. Your are a like man.
Now there are 2 guys in this chat with bikes on hand.

Thx for sharing the photos, will wait for your links on the customization. Your are a like man.
RMK got his today, so we are up to 3 now

RMK got his today, so we are up to 3 now
I missed that, than congrats to RMK too!
Just spoke to Frank and he gave me the updated bill of lading and it looks that one of my bikes is in port of Baltimore the second one just left Jamaica and is on his way to South Carolina port.

I missed that, than congrats to RMK too!
Just spoke to Frank and he gave me the updated bill of lading and it looks that one of my bikes is in port of Baltimore the second one just left Jamaica and is on his way to South Carolina port.
When did they ship it?

I just ordered the Tannus Armour Bundle, got the Handlebar Jack today in the mail. I want to add some grips, suspension seat, and not sure what else yet.
Just received my Tannus bundle today. Don't have the bike yet but the tannus inserts are thick! Great protection im sure.

This is the handlebar jack. https://www.handlebarjack.com/
1609389909650.png

Haha, you made me laugh...I changed into a man at birth, it was really weird.

Does anyone know pros/cons of the thudbuster vs suntour? Of the 2 which has less impact of on adding additional height to the bike?

Hey @Shurikman, here the straight links from amazon, this will get you on your way if you want to customize like mine. The mudguard I cannot find on amazon as it is not exactly the one I got as mine has longer straps and made for big battery ebikes, the brand is sks mudguard from Germany. The Rambo bike looked cool until I saw the md1000 with dual batteries, it was all over after that and I am so glad I picked this model and so you will you, I guarantee it or send me your ebike back. :)

MudGuard
https://www.amazon.com/SKS-Germany-...ords=bicycle+sks+guard&qid=1609427267&sr=8-11

Reflective Decals
https://www.amazon.com/All-Mountain...FDX22P02M6Q&psc=1&refRID=EJ1Q5GWT8FDX22P02M6Q

Useless Will Not Stop Water/Mud Fenders But Look Good
https://www.amazon.com/Farbetter-Co...VKNKFM2G6K6&psc=1&refRID=RANM992BNVKNKFM2G6K6

Ergon GP5 Grips Awesome

Hey guys, how goes it? I have been following this thread ever since I bought my generic md1000 from flower at leili. Well as everyone here knows it has been an experience to say the least, however I have been ordering from china since early 2000's and becoming patient is definitely a trait of mine now, lol. Anyways, I received my bike today and WOW, FAHQing awesome boys, just like Terry777 said its HUGE. I quickly customized my bike a bit and now I will order a suspension seat and am leaning towards the new thudbuster. Anyway just wanted to say a quick hi to you guys and here are a few pics inside my house and not in the wild. (
Awesome brother. Get it charged up and get some miles on it! Enjoy! 🙂

I know right, I want to add more and was thinking of adding puncture sealant after watching some YT videos as it seemed to work really well, however now I am not sure if I can or if its wise as I believe these tires came with a tube as it felt like it when I pumped them up, not sure can someone confirm this?
Yes they have tubes. I fitted tuffy tyre liners off rip, I didn’t even take the back wheel off, they slid right in. I’d change the tape if I was changing to tubeless. Personally I’ll stay the way I have it as the ride is comfy enough and no punctures so all good. I’m actually down to 10 PSI right now as it’s icy as hell in Scotland right now. Bike is handling it fine and I’m not really riding like an old man so we’ll happy! Just wish it had a heater fitted!! 🔥🔥

Does anyone know pros/cons of the thudbuster vs suntour? Of the 2 which has less impact of on adding additional height to the bike?
Both the same height wise bro! You’ll save a few quid getting the Suntour though and I have found it to be very easy to set for my weight and does it’s job well. Your call but I’d say get the Suntour. You won’t be disappointed. Mind and get the 350mm in length one. RMK got the 400mm but he’ll get away with it cause he’s tall. There’s cables and the back side of the battery connector at the bottom of the tube hence the 350mm will be better for you as you’ll need it low like me.

Back