Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

I ordered back in May and was given misleading information too. I thought I was going to have my bike end of July. Endless delays pushed my bike till present time. I thought my bike was on the same boat as RMK cause I was told my bikes shipped the same day as his. In reality it shipped weeks later. I hope i get them soon and it's not smoke and mirrors.
How many bikes did you buy?

It looks that my bike is on another ship. I thought since you had the same thing in Alibaba app, we are both from Baltimore area and Frank (alibaba) gave me Dec 17 delivery date my bike would be on the same ship.
This people from Alibaba are full of lies.
On July 23 2020 I bought 2 bikes. A Rambo for my wife and MD1000 for me. I was given lots of dates until in September Frank send me photos of my wife’s bike built and tells me that bikes is on its way to port to be shipped. A week later he tells me that bikes is already in the sea and I should get it mid October. Few weeks later Frank tells me that they started to production of MD1000 and that my bike will be shipped soon. End of October he confirmed that my MD1000 is shipped and on its way to US. I asked about my wife’s bike and he told me the same story as he told to RMK! about the Bluetooth and because of some bikes my wife bike is in customs. Now I realized that the Bluetooth story is a lie, RMK! is in California , I am on East side of the country. Also when I looked at my Alibaba app to track the shipping it says that your order is partially shipped, that means that one of the bikes is still in China. Try to contact Frank for a week now and he is not responding. I think I had enough of this BS and I may request a refund this week. I want to wait for an explanation from him and see if Tykoehn1 gets his bike.
I hope you guys have a better experience than me, cause my experience with Leili is a drama.
I don’t blame you for being mad @ Leili bro. I would be too.
Looking in with a calm head though I think you have endured all their crap until now so think it would be a real shame for you to lose out on getting your bike now. Even if it takes another week or 2 hang in. It’ll be worth it in the end. If you sack it now and in a week or 2 everyone starts getting their bikes you’ll be sick you sacked it. Not trying to tell you how to do your business or anything like that but I’ve come to like all of you as much as you can over a forum and would hate to see any of you losing out. I know it’s easy for me to say when I’m not the one being ignored etc when I’ve paid a few $$’s for a bike that’s not delivered when they said it would. Give it a week or 2 if you can bro and hopefully this will all be sorted by then.

I don’t blame you for being mad @ Leili bro. I would be too.
Looking in with a calm head though I think you have endured all their crap until now so think it would be a real shame for you to lose out on getting your bike now. Even if it takes another week or 2 hang in. It’ll be worth it in the end. If you sack it now and in a week or 2 everyone starts getting their bikes you’ll be sick you sacked it. Not trying to tell you how to do your business or anything like that but I’ve come to like all of you as much as you can over a forum and would hate to see any of you losing out. I know it’s easy for me to say when I’m not the one being ignored etc when I’ve paid a few $$’s for a bike that’s not delivered when they said it would. Give it a week or 2 if you can bro and hopefully this will all be sorted by then.
That’s the only reason I didn’t request my refund, I waited to long to let it go. I just hope Leili’s people to be honest and tell me the truth and not a bunch of BS.
Thanks everyone for support, I hope to see all of us from this chat with new bikes in a few weeks, so we can all enjoy them.

I ordered back in May and was given misleading information too. I thought I was going to have my bike end of July. Endless delays pushed my bike till present time. I thought my bike was on the same boat as RMK cause I was told my bikes shipped the same day as his. In reality it shipped weeks later. I hope i get them soon and it's not smoke and mirrors.
I just checked, Leili has the MD1000 listed as “Ready to Ship” & “In Stock” & “Fast Dispatch”! What an outfit right?
Someone will be reading their advert right now not knowing all you guys different situations and be thinking.... nice bike, ready to ship, fast dispatch and the contact @ Leili sounds real nice and they are real easy to deal with.... MY ARSE! Damn liars! Holy moly right?

That’s the only reason I didn’t request my refund, I waited to long to let it go. I just hope Leili’s people to be honest and tell me the truth and not a bunch of BS.
Thanks everyone for support, I hope to see all of us from this chat with new bikes in a few weeks, so we can all enjoy them.

I nearly forgot, I’ve let the tyres down to 17psi from 20psi(MAX) and ordered a Thudbuster seat post, should be here in a couple days. The fatties give you a nice comfy ride but I recon losing a wee bit of the pressure from the tyres and adding a suspension seat post will make it like riding a big cloud. I’ll keep you all posted how it turns out. As all your bikes start arriving we can maybe start a new thread for listing what we all add to our bikes and if it’s good or bad. Save us buying things two or three times if it’s rubbish and can pass on any good stuff we find. All our bikes are blank canvas so we’ll all be adding stuff to make them “ours”. I may take my drone out with me tomorrow weather permitting and get some video of the bike if I can.

I am real curious about the speed of the HD750. Hoe fast you can with a normal cadense and on GPS
None of them have been delivered yet, we’ll have to wait and see. It also depends where “your” normal is. I’d hazard s guess at around 20mph just turning your legs - 25mph if you’re a strong rider.

It looks that my bike is on another ship. I thought since you had the same thing in Alibaba app, we are both from Baltimore area and Frank (alibaba) gave me Dec 17 delivery date my bike would be on the same ship.
This people from Alibaba are full of lies.
On July 23 2020 I bought 2 bikes. A Rambo for my wife and MD1000 for me. I was given lots of dates until in September Frank send me photos of my wife’s bike built and tells me that bikes is on its way to port to be shipped. A week later he tells me that bikes is already in the sea and I should get it mid October. Few weeks later Frank tells me that they started to production of MD1000 and that my bike will be shipped soon. End of October he confirmed that my MD1000 is shipped and on its way to US. I asked about my wife’s bike and he told me the same story as he told to RMK! about the Bluetooth and because of some bikes my wife bike is in customs. Now I realized that the Bluetooth story is a lie, RMK! is in California , I am on East side of the country. Also when I looked at my Alibaba app to track the shipping it says that your order is partially shipped, that means that one of the bikes is still in China. Try to contact Frank for a week now and he is not responding. I think I had enough of this BS and I may request a refund this week. I want to wait for an explanation from him and see if Tykoehn1 gets his bike.
I hope you guys have a better experience than me, cause my experience with Leili is a drama.
I share your frustration. Just when I start to think that maybe Frank is overwhelmed by having hundreds of orders to deal with and since all logistics are a mess due to C-19, I see a pattern of excuses that are thin at best. I started a Refund Request with Alibaba 2 weeks ago after giving him a send the bike or give me a refund message. That prompted a phone call from Frank and after talking with him I decided to let it ride a bit longer. Yesterday I "escalated" my Refund request which makes Alibaba responsible for resolution of the case within 5 days. I still want the bike and if in fact, it is locked in a warehouse in So Cal I suppose I could wait it out. My worry is that this is all a "story" and in that scenario, I want a refund ASAP.

I must have 40 messages to the guy and less than 10 responses. Squeaky wheel technique hasn't worked out. For Frank, it may be that all his wheels are squeaking. That said, if I get a domestic shipping notice in the next few days, all will be forgiven. :)

I share your frustration. Just when I start to think that maybe Frank is overwhelmed by having hundreds of orders to deal with and since all logistics are a mess due to C-19, I see a pattern of excuses that are thin at best. I started a Refund Request with Alibaba 2 weeks ago after giving him a send the bike or give me a refund message. That prompted a phone call from Frank and after talking with him I decided to let it ride a bit longer. Yesterday I "escalated" my Refund request which makes Alibaba responsible for resolution of the case within 5 days. I still want the bike and if in fact, it is locked in a warehouse in So Cal I suppose I could wait it out. My worry is that this is all a "story" and in that scenario, I want a refund ASAP.

I must have 40 messages to the guy and less than 10 responses. Squeaky wheel technique hasn't worked out. For Frank, it may be that all his wheels are squeaking. That said, if I get a domestic shipping notice in the next few days, all will be forgiven. :)

Bolton Ebikes did a Top Speed Test using the MD 1000 and the HD 750. He tested max speed using throttle only and while pedaling (PAS).

Yes but to hit 31 miles per hour he was pedalling very fast.
Hopefully you can maintain 28 miles per hour.
Also hè didn't use GPS.

My cheap Chinese e-bike (Lectric clone) does 20 miles per hour GPS with easy rotation cadence, after I got a bigger crank.

I want to go faster, but don't want to pedal like crazy ;)
I do want to pedal, cuz it feels nicer and stable.

I do not want to pay €2100 for a handfull miles faster.
The 1000 is too expensive for me

Yes but to hit 31 miles per hour he was pedalling very fast.
Hopefully you can maintain 28 miles per hour.
Also hè didn't use GPS.

My cheap Chinese e-bike (Lectric clone) does 20 miles per hour GPS with easy rotation cadence, after I got a bigger crank.

I want to go faster, but don't want to pedal like crazy ;)
I do want to pedal, cuz it feels nicer and stable.

I do not want to pay €2100 for a handfull miles faster.
The 1000 is too expensive for me
He was going 19mph going uphill just on the throttle alone. I’d say 25mph on the flat with a normal cadence would be more than achievable. It’s funny how little extra there is at higher speeds. You’d think there would be more. I did.

On a side note, there is a speed trap camera that flashes your speed up on one of my runs. I’ve passed it about half a dozen times now checking my speedo at varying speeds as I pass and my speedo is spot on up to 38mph! I’ve been flashed twice for speeding. Lol

It doesn’t actually flash you. It just tells you to SLOW DOWN!!

My recent communication with him has not been positive. After asking repeatedly for a BOL to confirm shipment I received one for another customer. I'm left to wonder if my bike really departed on November 11th. The refund process seems to be my only option.

He was going 19mph going uphill just on the throttle alone. I’d say 25mph on the flat with a normal cadence would be more than achievable. It’s funny how little extra there is at higher speeds. You’d think there would be more. I did.

On a side note, there is a speed trap camera that flashes your speed up on one of my runs. I’ve passed it about half a dozen times now checking my speedo at varying speeds as I pass and my speedo is spot on up to 38mph! I’ve been flashed twice for speeding. Lol

It doesn’t actually flash you. It just tells you to SLOW DOWN!!
Bolton did 28 miles ph throttle only flat ground on the HD 750. With extreme pedaling he did almost 32.
I would espect more also.

Your 1000 is a monster!
Till what speed can you pedal?

I will wait for anybody here for a review on the HD 750.
I am not in a hurry.
Can't dedide of the kaki yellow/Brown is the most beautiful.
White is my favorite color, but there is only 1 picture and without racks and fenders that I want.

My other option is a new MTB with a kit that I can order in my country (not in a shop cuz these bikes are not legal, the bikonit also not legal)

This kit bike got a 1000 watt direct drive hub, 52v Samsung battery 17ah and special gearing to pedal slower.
It's cheaper (€1650, the bikonit is €2100) and little bit faster..over 31 miles per hour, but not as sexy ;)

The first picture is the 1000 watt direct drive, second picture is to show me how fenders and rack would look like.

First I want to wait for experiences here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-14-19-02-45-460_nl.marktplaats.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-14-19-02-45-460_nl.marktplaats.android.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_2020-12-14-19-01-29-896_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-14-19-01-29-896_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 165
My recent communication with him has not been positive. After asking repeatedly for a BOL to confirm shipment I received one for another customer. I'm left to wonder if my bike really departed on November 11th. The refund process seems to be my only option.
Sounds like people may want to actually explore Alibaba vendors other than Leili. To all the new guys thinking of ordering the bike, it is a country of 1.4 Billion people, I assure you there is more than one company that can put together a bike. I used Steamoon, and there are many others.

Mine departed Hong Kong 12/3 arrived at a US port 12/21, Fed Ex is handling the last leg once it is off the boat. Shipping from China via boat hasn't been like something coming from Amazon with constant updates and GPS tracking of the vehicle doing the delivery.

All that said, I'm sure yours is on the way and will be here soon.

Sounds like people may want to actually explore Alibaba vendors other than Leili. To all the new guys thinking of ordering the bike, it is a country of 1.4 Billion people, I assure you there is more than one company that can put together a bike. I used Steamoon, and there are many others.

Mine departed Hong Kong 12/3 arrived at a US port 12/21, Fed Ex is handling the last leg once it is off the boat. Shipping from China via boat hasn't been like something coming from Amazon with constant updates and GPS tracking of the vehicle doing the delivery.

All that said, I'm sure yours is on the way and will be here soon.
Did they mention any delays to you due to covid like RMK? You're in Cali right?

Back