Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

It is unusual (actually, fing infuriating) that they don't seem to know the location nor status of my bike and I don't know what to make of all of this. My last rather strongly worded messages were essentially get me the bike or a refund and I have not heard back.
its not unusually at all, this is why everyone doesn't just buy their bike from Alibaba and save thousands of bucks. your rolling the dice imo

its not unusually at all, this is why everyone doesn't just buy their bike from Alibaba and save thousands of bucks. your rolling the dice imo
Totally agree, it’s a punt with the likes of Alibaba or whoever. Even if you have to wait 2 or 3 months though 2k or 3k is some saving.

For a FYI on lights guys, I have 2 of these for the front along with the fitted light. I can vouch, they are an awesome buy! 1 would do the job, I am just greedy! They have a nice spread and powerful beam for the money.

Led Torch,USB Rechargeable... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075SFFP8B?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I also have the “Olight RN 120” on the rear. These are both great lights if you don’t wanna spend 100’s of pounds but want a decent light.

Thanks for the payment explaination!
It seems there are a few options with buying too. Just make sure you do it through alibaba and not direct to a seller. That way your money is always safe. No one that I know of has been ripped off or anything like that, a few delays is all. Still better to be safe though.

RMK is the forum banker if you need a loan or whatever. I’m sure he’s won the lottery or something. He’s like L O A D E D ! ! !
MJ is the man to get you the best deal and save you a few $’s! We have it all right here in this thread! Lmao 😁

Thanks for the reply Terry777...any info on the Bafang G510 or various version I see posted - are they the same motor?
What listing/version did you receive?
Does it say Ultra? Or Ultra Max? Or simply Dafang G510?
Your the go to guy
Thanks

Thanks for the reply Terry777...any info on the Bafang G510 or various version I see posted - are they the same motor?
Your the go to guy
Thanks
They’re all the same buddy. They all have different options on the bike you can choose when you order but mostly same same. Just post a link to whichever one you choose if your not sure. One of us will keep you right.

Your the go to guy
Thanks
Where in the world are you also? Forgot to ask. 🙂

North Carolina....no ebike shops close by
Cool, there are guys from all over the US so you’ll probably be somewhere close to someone on the forum. It’s a great place to just bounce a question around. Hopefully all the delays with the MD’s and HD’s will be ironed out by the time you order.

Cool, there are guys from all over the US so you’ll probably be somewhere close to someone on the forum. It’s a great place to just bounce a question around. Hopefully all the delays with the MD’s and HD’s will be ironed out by the time you orde
My bike is off the boat and through customs today :) now it's up to fedex to deliver it 45 minutes down the road
That’s awesome news buddy! You thinking delivery tomorrow? I nearly swore there I was so excited! Lol 👍

I am happy for you, any problems with customs ?
also, did the shipping info changed in the Alibaba app?
I went to the port's website and enter my bill of lading number and it told me the container was released by customs so it seems to made it right through today. The boat got to the port early this morning. It's waiting to be picked up at the port, but it says it's not ready to be deliver. I think it's due to being low on the accessible scale. Alibaba still hasn't updated. Maybe in 24 hrs or so

I went to the port's website and enter my bill of lading number and it told me the container was released by customs so it seems to made it right through today. The boat got to the port early this morning. It's waiting to be picked up at the port, but it says it's not ready to be deliver. I think it's due to being low on the accessible scale. Alibaba still hasn't updated. Maybe in 24 hrs or so
Is your Bill of lading starts with a Z or S? Is the number from the paper Leili sent you ?

Z. When you enter the bill of laden number on the tracker on the port's website, you don't include the first 4 letters.
It looks that my bike is on another ship. I thought since you had the same thing in Alibaba app, we are both from Baltimore area and Frank (alibaba) gave me Dec 17 delivery date my bike would be on the same ship.
This people from Alibaba are full of lies.
On July 23 2020 I bought 2 bikes. A Rambo for my wife and MD1000 for me. I was given lots of dates until in September Frank send me photos of my wife’s bike built and tells me that bikes is on its way to port to be shipped. A week later he tells me that bikes is already in the sea and I should get it mid October. Few weeks later Frank tells me that they started to production of MD1000 and that my bike will be shipped soon. End of October he confirmed that my MD1000 is shipped and on its way to US. I asked about my wife’s bike and he told me the same story as he told to RMK! about the Bluetooth and because of some bikes my wife bike is in customs. Now I realized that the Bluetooth story is a lie, RMK! is in California , I am on East side of the country. Also when I looked at my Alibaba app to track the shipping it says that your order is partially shipped, that means that one of the bikes is still in China. Try to contact Frank for a week now and he is not responding. I think I had enough of this BS and I may request a refund this week. I want to wait for an explanation from him and see if Tykoehn1 gets his bike.
I hope you guys have a better experience than me, cause my experience with Leili is a drama.

Attachments

• 99B47490-66F1-4422-A8DD-B65BD53BD56B.jpeg
    99B47490-66F1-4422-A8DD-B65BD53BD56B.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 188
It looks that my bike is on another ship. I thought since you had the same thing in Alibaba app, we are both from Baltimore area and Frank (alibaba) gave me Dec 17 delivery date my bike would be on the same ship.
This people from Alibaba are full of lies.
On July 23 2020 I bought 2 bikes. A Rambo for my wife and MD1000 for me. I was given lots of dates until in September Frank send me photos of my wife’s bike built and tells me that bikes is on its way to port to be shipped. A week later he tells me that bikes is already in the sea and I should get it mid October. Few weeks later Frank tells me that they started to production of MD1000 and that my bike will be shipped soon. End of October he confirmed that my MD1000 is shipped and on its way to US. I asked about my wife’s bike and he told me the same story as he told to RMK! about the Bluetooth and because of some bikes my wife bike is in customs. Now I realized that the Bluetooth story is a lie, RMK! is in California , I am on East side of the country. Also when I looked at my Alibaba app to track the shipping it says that your order is partially shipped, that means that one of the bikes is still in China. Try to contact Frank for a week now and he is not responding. I think I had enough of this BS and I may request a refund this week. I want to wait for an explanation from him and see if Tykoehn1 gets his bike.
I hope you guys have a better experience than me, cause my experience with Leili is a drama.
I ordered back in May and was given misleading information too. I thought I was going to have my bike end of July. Endless delays pushed my bike till present time. I thought my bike was on the same boat as RMK cause I was told my bikes shipped the same day as his. In reality it shipped weeks later. I hope i get them soon and it's not smoke and mirrors.

Back