Color Configurator Hydra - Draft - Please provide feedback

The Color Configurator seems to work well on iPhone. The 3D rendering is awesome. My only concern is how “flat gray” looks just as shiny as non-flat colors. Same goes for colors described as shimmer or metallic. It’s still a useful tool but a disclaimer about finish is probably warranted.

We can no longer scroll up and down the color options in each selector.

Hey guys. We are adding more colors. I’ll have an updated link Ina. Couple of days.
Will integrate it with the shipping cart.

I am speaking about the 3D color configurator that only shows the bike with fat tire :)

Cerakote samples arrived via UPS this morning. Super stoked. For those that haven't ordered, the live samples are much better than the website.

@pushkar: can you provide any insight on how the decal process works? I see on the configurator on the WW website that there's a price for colors with decals. Do we provide you with the decals and then they are applied and coated within the paint process, or are they applied afterwards?

Cerakote samples arrived via UPS this morning. Super stoked. For those that haven't ordered, the live samples are much better than the website.
Awesome.

@pushkar: can you provide any insight on how the decal process works? I see on the configurator on the WW website that there's a price for colors with decals. Do we provide you with the decals and then they are applied and coated within the paint process, or are they applied afterwards?
Applied afterwards.

Is there a way to order individual samples other than the swatch kits. I’m only interested in hi viz., rich medium orange, flattest black, satin black, tequila sunrise and maybe a couple others
thanks
Gary

Back