Color Configurator Hydra - Draft - Please provide feedback

Yes. There is Matte Ceramic Clear (MC-161) and Matte Ceramic Clear (MC-157), a lower-viscosity version of the first. Then there is Matte Armor Clear (H-301), but H-161 9s better for long-term outdoor use.

No, not at all - other than the fact that I happen to own multiple items that have been Cerakoted. I'm a retired software architect.

does anyone know if the battery is going to be black or is it covered?
thank you
gary

@pushkar, I'd really like to see a Helios or Hydra frame with a Ceratoke coating. You have't updated the color configurator and the pictures that come with the examples on Ceratoke's website are absolutely useless.
The color configurator needs to be updated before I can make a color decision.
Also, I need to know four things:
1. Can a clear coat be added to give the coating a more glossy look (I'm not a fan of matt finishes).
2. If a clear coat can be added and if it does look glossy what will that clear coat cost?
3. If I want to go with paint instead of a Ceratoke coating what will the added cost be?
4. If I go with the paint will that paint be clear coated?

One more thing......you promised to have a prototype step-through Helios photos ready for January 1st. I realize the coating company was hit with the virus, but we're almost a month and a half past that date!
When will this prototype be ready (with a Ceratoke coating) to show?

1. Can a clear coat be added to give the coating a more glossy look (I'm not a fan of matt finishes).
Yes, cerakote has this

Pushkar mentioned somewhere that he is in talks with the shop to have this done for all bikes (cause who wouldn’t want a clear?). This will most likely up the price since it has to go through a separate round of application and cure. Today, getting a clear would be the “2 color option”.

I just went to the WW website and found this, relating to colors:

This must be for new possible purchasers?
Matte Black is the only 'free' color, and a single color other than black is $150.

aQN57Fy.png

I definitely want the clear gloss on the two Helios bikes I ordered, but does that mean it will cost me $300 for the two bikes?
These are questions that @pushkar has to answer as soon as possible.

All, the shop has been slow. I will be retiring the decal / second color options ... too confusing. Please see the test product (below) and that is what will be available. We are starting with around 50 colors.

1. On the color config - here is a test product- https://wattwagons.com/products/hydra-test please check if this looks better / more intutive. We need to add a disclaimer that the colors may not be fully accurate. We are iterating through them but needs a disclaimer.

2. We got the pricing for clearcoat - Will be ~$125 more for the entire bike. I am waiting for a sample to show how it will look like but want to get the pricing done. @Deacon Blues If you are doing 2 of the same style together we will have a lower price. Please ignore that $125 for your configs.

3. There are still some issues with the color plugin so please dont tyr to order that yet - but want to make sure we are directionally going there.

Thanks.

Question @pushkar , now the second color is only the middle inside band, and the third is the inside edges.
If you only want two colors but applied to all the inside (middle and edge) like before, do you have to order three colors with two of the same?

Question @pushkar , now the second color is only the middle inside band, and the third is the inside edges.
If you only want two colors but applied to all the inside (middle and edge) like before, do you have to order three colors with two of the same?
Working on that logic. The code is set up in a weird way right now.

If you can have the whole middle paying for just a second color, then you need two options in the secondary choice, Center or Center+edges :)

For those who ordered swatches, the configurator's "Classic Red" is Cerakote's "Ruby Red" and "Lipstick Red" is "Firehouse Red". Ruby Red is a dark red, and Firehouse Red is also dark, almost a brick red. The brightest red on Cerakote's site is Stoplight Red (C-143) and does not appear to be available in the configurator. Any chance that can be added, Pushkar? That would make for one hot-looking bike.

For those who ordered swatches, the configurator's "Classic Red" is Cerakote's "Ruby Red" and "Lipstick Red" is "Firehouse Red". Ruby Red is a dark red, and Firehouse Red is also dark, almost a brick red. The brightest red on Cerakote's site is Stoplight Red (C-143) and does not appear to be available in the configurator. Any chance that can be added, Pushkar? That would make for one hot-looking bike.
Yes will add the descriptions and additional colors.

Back