The "UNOFFICIAL" Helios FAQ thread....

@Bluzrif - This is for a programming cable so that:
1. you can configure your profiles (1-10)
2. update your software as updates become available
3. It is not the same cable as the Bafang...

Hope that helps!
-BB

Probably after the first one (for a customer) is built.
I’m having a hard time believing that there’s not one or two on the road right now... Hard to believe the first Helios built will be delivered to a customer ... Pushkar is a testing maniac and Ill bet ( and hope) that testing has been going on a while ... If my issue was production I sure wouldn’t publicize my IP with a picture..

I’m having a hard time believing that there’s not one or two on the road right now... Hard to believe the first Helios built will be delivered to a customer ... Pushkar is a testing maniac and Ill bet ( and hope) that testing has been going on a while ... If my issue was production I sure wouldn’t publicize my IP with a picture..
And in re reading your answer Deacon Blues I think that’s exactly what you said. ( brevity is a beautiful thing)

July 1 2020 - a month after the initial Beta Founders group - doh!

Could someone comment on the changes in the options from back then.
A lot of us have paid for specific options that may no longer be available
or a new upgrade could be added

thanks

Does anybody know if the Helios will accommodate the Schwalbe supermoto X tires in the 2.8” size. With the largest 60t chain wheel and the Kindernay per Pushkar the bike is extremely fast. I think Pushkar said he had it to 35 miles an hour and wasn’t even in the fastest gear or highest level. With that kind of speed available I am wondering if the wider tires would be a good choice for. Stability etc. At speed. Any comments would be helpful....Thanks

I think this is a new pic on Facebook today

Attachments

• 63D4B202-488C-4AED-B2D3-04AC3EED7151.png
    63D4B202-488C-4AED-B2D3-04AC3EED7151.png
    905.1 KB · Views: 504
Back