Color Configurator Hydra - Draft - Please provide feedback

Beautiful Spring Green. In the mid west they might call that baby poop green. :cool: Only they wouldn't say poop.

Cocoa Bronze. Cocoa is right. It's the exact color of chocolate milk. (just being silly. I'll stop now. )

Reflective paint

or reflective jacket

Switch Men's Cycling Jacket - Yellow / Reflective | Proviz's Cycling Jacket - Yellow / Reflective | Proviz
That jacket is a great idea. Hard to miss at night. 👍

I like those jackets, but look at them by day - an unassuming, invisible soft gray. Just the worst thing you could wear.
True. Didn't think of that. They could make them reversible with the other side being high vis day glow yellow. Or .... maybe it's possible to make day glow yellow itself reflective.

My choice would be H-400 for the frame, then possibly a contrasting color for the fork and/or secondary color points. Contrasting colors for me would be: H-128 Hunter Orange, H-146 Graphite Black or H-190 Armor Black, and H-166 Electric Yellow.

That tool is really cool - never seen anything like it. I have a better idea of what the bike looks like actually. Can you make without fat tire style?

It may help you to put a handful of those exotic color styles on there that change with the sunlight reflection but that is probably too advanced for your software(?)

I really like that reflective paint. I would say any color that we can make the reflectIve would be great for safety

@pushkar please include H-315 (Northern Lights). I have a sample and it is a really nice color, changes from blue to green depending on the angle and the light.

I think having a configurator like that which will update not only on color but component selection will do amazing things for sales.

Last edited:
@pushkar, could you add the option to change for 3" tires / wheels on the configurator?
And option to get rid of the bottle :)

Last edited:
Back