Zen Shakti - pictures

Good news to those who waited long for this bike. We will have about 500 bikes for December delivery!
One of our partners just ordered 300 of these bikes and we have received the other 200 for customers who have been waiting for the Shakti bike. Will make a formal announcement this week.

1 large fully loaded please ship ASAP..l hope it’s one of the Xtra fast versions!

Last edited:
Good news to those who waited long for this bike. We will have about 500 bikes for December delivery!
One of our partners just ordered 300 of these bikes and we have received the other 200 for customers who have been waiting for the Shakti bike. Will make a formal announcement this week.
Hi @Ravi Kempaiah - this is great news. Any Step-throughs?

Hi @Ravi Kempaiah - this is great news. Any Step-throughs?

Yes, sir!
Some samples are getting built as we speak. Currently, we are focused on delivering the bikes to our Samurai customers!

1656044702509.png

We built some samples of the Shakti step-thru frames and went overboard. We did the whole dual battery thing. It is massive in terms of range
52V, 20Ah in the downtube and 52V, 20Ah on the downtube. So, in total, 52V, 40Ah!! (almost 2 KWhr is a lot of electrons)
This makes the bike very heavy. I think most people would be very happy with a 52V, 20Ah battery pack.
Our Samurai bike with Bosch gen-4 motor is very capable, lighter, and extremely refined but it is also expensive. While people appreciate the design, it also limits the market reach.
So, wanted to offer something that would appeal to a wider market and serve them well. So, we are in the final stages of this refinement, and we are eager to bring this product to the market.

1663642334736.png

If it is a rear wheel motor why this shape on the frame (at the bottom bracket) the refined design of the first version in this point look better

Sorry for the delayed response. We had no power here because of hurricane Fiona.
The box-shaped design near the bottom bracket houses the controller and makes it easy for any service.
The dual battery option is available, but the bike would ship with one battery. I would be curious to hear from the knowledgeable folks here:
  1. Is it better to offer 52V,15Ah battery (reduces some weight and cost) + 52V,15Ah on the downtube?
    This way, we can reduce some weight.
    Or
  2. offer 52V,20Ah as a standard (increases some weight) and offer 52V,15Ah on the downtube?
Right now, the new smart BMS hardware is almost complete, and we are waiting on UL certification.
Only a few companies offer UL-certified batteries - Bosch and Panasonic, for example. Having a long-lifetime, UL-certified battery with smart BMS at this price point would be important. What do you guys think?

Using the bike as a true commuter/car replacement, I would opt for the larger battery size. Cold weather zaps power, therefore I’d rather have more on tap.

Never too much ah for me. If I want to run all out all the time I can if it isn’t there I don’t have a choice . I also like the choice of different battery sizes for those that don’t need/want the extra weight …I like choices

Back