Zen Photon - [1000Wh] battery, [500W/120Nm] Torque-sensing motor w/ Throttle, USD 3799 [Pictures and Specifications]

Special message to UPS.....Please don't drop my wife's bike/box off the back of your delivery truck (again). :rolleyes:
My box arrived in fair enough condition.
And it took 4 flights for less than a thousand miles

PXL_20230823_194115682.jpgScreenshot_20230901-203903_Deliveries.jpg

We will reach out to them next week.
If you could make a trip to Halifax, we would be glad to host you. Dinner and lodging is on us :)
Thanks for the kind and generous offer--I will definitely give it some thought.

Last edited:
Your dealer has incorrect information on the web site. Wrong specs and pics don’t match. FYI.
Thanks for notifying this. We will get in touch with him and get this sorted out.
I know they recently hired a marketing intern and are trying to get the website ready. But, they do far more business in-store than online. The funny thing is there are so many companies with nice marketing, and they have no physical presence and there are stores with massive store physical presence but their digital marketing can be rusty.
If you are closer to Chattanooga, I highly recommend a visit, and please drop us a note before doing so; we can ensure they have the bikes ready for your test ride.

Thanks for notifying this. We will get in touch with him and get this sorted out.
I know they recently hired a marketing intern and are trying to get the website ready. But, they do far more business in-store than online. The funny thing is there are so many companies with nice marketing, and they have no physical presence and there are stores with massive store physical presence but their digital marketing can be rusty.
If you are closer to Chattanooga, I highly recommend a visit, and please drop us a note before doing so; we can ensure they have the bikes ready for your test ride.
Thanks I’m definitely interested in this bike but now I’m leaning toward a bike from Cannondale that I can get it REI because I just flat need a local bike shop. My first bike was a Luna and it worked out great but I was lucky to find somebody that could wrench on it and I can’t go that route again.

Thanks I’m definitely interested in this bike but now I’m leaning toward a bike from Cannondale that I can get it REI because I just flat need a local bike shop. My first bike was a Luna and it worked out great but I was lucky to find somebody that could wrench on it and I can’t go that route again.

We actually prefer to work with a local bike shop to make it easier for the customer. We have had a few customers in Seattle and Chicago who used REI to service our Samurai bikes.
If you do consider the Zen Photon model, we will be happy to work with a shop of your choice.
We did have a call with REI early this year but their MOQ quantities and payment terms were not favorable for a startup like ours; but in the future, we hope to work with them more closely.

We actually prefer to work with a local bike shop to make it easier for the customer. We have had a few customers in Seattle and Chicago who used REI to service our Samurai bikes.
If you do consider the Zen Photon model, we will be happy to work with a shop of your choice.
We did have a call with REI early this year but their MOQ quantities and payment terms were not favorable for a startup like ours; but in the future, we hope to work with them more closely.
Ok. I will talk to Big Bam in Venice, Florida shortly. Thanks for the response

As a data point, I just had REI service my Zen Samurai Premium in Santa Monica, CA. REI has also serviced my Priority Current. To my knowledge their bike shop is largely brand agnostic. Bonus, I find their prices extremely competetive and their turn around time is excellent.

As a data point, I just had REI service my Zen Samurai Premium in Santa Monica, CA. REI has also serviced my Priority Current. To my knowledge their bike shop is largely brand agnostic. Bonus, I find their prices extremely competetive and their turn around time is excellent.
Thanks

Is the battery removable? If not how can you leave the bike for long term storage without slow drain from clock etc?

We are shipping a few Zen photons to Vancouver next week. Vancouver is such a beautiful place, and the awareness about EVs is far greater than in Atlantic Canada.
If anyone is interested in test-riding the Photon, please let us know, and our associate will bring the bike to you and arrange a test ride.

Hi Ravi, do you have an open to the public retail shop? I'm gonna be there for a day aboard one of the cruise ships. If I have my directions correct, looks like you are walking distance from port.
Thanks

Hi Ravi, do you have an open to the public retail shop? I'm gonna be there for a day aboard one of the cruise ships. If I have my directions correct, looks like you are walking distance from port.
Thanks

I just sent you my contact so we can coordinate the timing of your visit.

Back