X7 discussion

Delivery! 2 broken and busted boxes - I am worried what I will find inside Here is a pic - more will follow to document the process from unpacking to assembly. Wish me luck! View attachment 55826

Zeus in heaven !!! :(

This is just unacceptable. At this point one would think they would splatter FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH UTMOST CARE over every available inch of space on their boxes in those red biohazard skull and bones logos. At least a more than generous slathering of industrial packaging tape across the entirety of the boxes.

I used to ship out stuff and it's just too easy to envision stuff like this happening...

Zeus in heaven !!! :(

This is just unacceptable. At this point one would think they would splatter FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH UTMOST CARE over every available inch of space on their boxes in those red biohazard skull and bones logos. At least a more than generous slathering of industrial packaging tape across the entirety of the boxes.

I used to ship out stuff and it's just too easy to envision stuff like this happening...

I saw that Lectric started shipping their boxes with the image of a TV on the outside and it says fragile all over it. I bet handlers think, meh, its a bike, what can go wrong.

Took it out for a quick test drive, the front wheel felt lumpy like the rim was bent or something, definitely didn't feel right. I readjusted the bolts but not sure what else to do.

Took it out for a quick test drive, the front wheel felt lumpy like the rim was bent or something, definitely didn't feel right. I readjusted the bolts but not sure what else to do.
You should get it off the ground for a free spin and see if you notice any warp. Then notify immediately.

Has anyone seen a manual for the new bike (June version) display? It says Model:LCD-M5 on the back, 48V logo somewhere else. It's different than the 'Yolin' one they offer in the replacements page on the site and also different than the color LCD display that some of us have ordered as well. I know the Yolin manual and Rattan color screen manual have been posted here in previous pages, but does anyone have a copy of the one for the model # I listed above?

Has anyone seen a manual for the new bike (June version) display? It says Model:LCD-M5 on the back, 48V logo somewhere else. It's different than the 'Yolin' one they offer in the replacements page on the site and also different than the color LCD display that some of us have ordered as well. I know the Yolin manual and Rattan color screen manual have been posted here in previous pages, but does anyone have a copy of the one for the model # I listed above?

This video is somewhat helpful:

Gets the basics settled up at least, but I want to know where to get that manual he flashes near the beginning haha

Just got my bike yesterday, June version. Box was broke in the same area you show. Only missing 2 bolts for the front wheel disc brake attachment. Quick trip to the hardware store and found some exact replacements M6. Make sure you tighten everything! Loose handlebars and misc attachments. Got it together and I am very happy with it. The biggest flaw the plastic fenders are very cheap and flimsy, already busted one and the rear runs on the chain. The rear rack is also difficult to fit and needs some mechanical assistance. I ended up not installing it.

Does anyone know any troubleshooting procedures if my bike doesn't want to power on? I've tried everything and no luck so far. My battery when plugged in is green. No loose connection anywhere.Is that screen protector necessary for the screen to work? I think am the only one who couldn't turn their bike on so far

Just got my bike yesterday, June version. Box was broke in the same area you show. Only missing 2 bolts for the front wheel disc brake attachment. Quick trip to the hardware store and found some exact replacements M6. Make sure you tighten everything! Loose handlebars and misc attachments. Got it together and I am very happy with it. The biggest flaw the plastic fenders are very cheap and flimsy, already busted one and the rear runs on the chain. The rear rack is also difficult to fit and needs some mechanical assistance. I ended up not installing it.
I had to cut part of the fender off because it was hitting the chain. And the rear rack doesn’t exactly fit and does need to be pulled a bit to fit.

Does anyone know any troubleshooting procedures if my bike doesn't want to power on? I've tried everything and no luck so far. My battery when plugged in is green. No loose connection anywhere.Is that screen protector necessary for the screen to work? I think am the only one who couldn't turn their bike on so far
Did you ride it at all? Maybe the screen is defective? I'm sorry to hear this. Either eahora needs to send you a new bike or pay to have a pro fix it. You def need a pro. I think you covered all the basic things a customer can do.

Did you ride it at all? Maybe the screen is defective? I'm sorry to hear this. Either eahora needs to send you a new bike or pay to have a pro fix it. You def need a pro. I think you covered all the basic things a customer can do.

nope! nothing electrical works

You can open up the side without the battery when folded. INside, you will see all sorts of wiring connections. You can at least check and see if anything isnt together.
I was wondering where they stashed the controller. I haven't unfolded yet.

Hello, it seems my bike is coming 3 days late soon. I've had surgery and can't use it for a while. Can't lift more then 10 pounds. Could someone who's received theirs please tell me the measurements of the shipping box ? I live in a tightly fit apartment and need to find the right space to leave it until I'm a bit more healed. Tiny NYC apartment LOL.... Thanks

Delivery! 2 broken and busted boxes - I am worried what I will find inside Here is a pic - more will follow to document the process from unpacking to assembly. Wish me luck! View attachment 55826
This is sad to see. Could you send me the measurements of the shipped box ? Everywhere I checked is giving measurements as though it's folded inside the box. After seeing your photos, it looks like it's packed unfolded. Hmmm...

Back