X7 discussion

Alright so I have ran into some problems. Missing a lot of screws and nuts. I can’t put the bike together. Not sure what to do.
How was the UPS Shipment, did you notice damage or holes in the box? From the Youtube Install video (
) you should have a couple of bolts for the kickstand and some assembly to the front tire including the quick release. Please share your experience so the rest of us can set expectations. Also, details on the battery you got, controller, front & rear fenders, front & rear lights -- all the bells & whistles promised. Thanks for sharing!

How was the UPS Shipment, did you notice damage or holes in the box? From the Youtube Install video (
) you should have a couple of bolts for the kickstand and some assembly to the front tire including the quick release. Please share your experience so the rest of us can set expectations. Also, details on the battery you got, controller, front & rear fenders, front & rear lights -- all the bells & whistles promised. Thanks for sharing!

There were two holes. The bike was in decent shape. Some scratches in the body. The bike looks different than that video. It’s like they just sprinkled the needed screws and nuts in the box when boxing it. No quick release for the tires. I just dropped my bike off at a local bike shop. No way I could finish assembling it unless I hunt down all the different pieces I’m missing. Controller is the old one not the color one. It comes with front and rear fenders, and rear rack. I actually forgot to check the battery. It was hard to unfold it without it being assembled first. The bike should be fix within a day or two. So I’ll let you guys know more when I get it back.

Alright so I have ran into some problems. Missing a lot of screws and nuts. I can’t put the bike together. Not sure what to do.
Missing screws etc.... are you saying you've just received the June delivery of X7 Plus and stuff is missing already ? BTW that video is the X7 Standard and I don't think there should be a body difference between the X7 Standard and X7 Plus. Hmmm

Missing screws etc.... are you saying you've just received the June delivery of X7 Plus and stuff is missing already ? BTW that video is the X7 Standard and I don't think there should be a body difference between the X7 Standard and X7 Plus. Hmmm
Yeah I just received the June 8th x7 plus model. They didn’t put all my screws in the same place. It’s like they wrapped them in different foam then randomly placed them in different parts of the box. Some could have fallen out if the big holes in the box. Anyways my front wheels don’t look like the quick release kind in the video. I was missing a screw and washer to put the wheel in. I was also missing screw for the rear rack, fenders, and front light. Maybe more could be missing but there were no instructions so I have no idea. Eahora still has more shipment problems to fix.

Oh No...:( Jeez Best of Luck! Now I feel wobbly what to expect. Did everything arrive secure and undamaged though? Hope everything else goes smoothly. Update us when you can.

a member posted a different video in the facebook group then the one posted here, the video had a red bike with new x7 plus paint scheme hoping that might help.

Oh No...:( Jeez Best of Luck! Now I feel wobbly what to expect. Did everything arrive secure and undamaged though? Hope everything else goes smoothly. Update us when you can.
I think everything else was in decent shape. I got some deep scratch on the body, which I understand. Didn't get a chance to inspect the entire bike yet because i've been worried about just getting it assembled. But overall it looks decent for what we paid. But i'm kind of understanding why this was a few hundred dollars cheaper than more expensive bikes like the Rattan. I just hope when I finally ride it that it's all worth it. But i'll let you all know.

I think everything else was in decent shape. I got some deep scratch on the body, which I understand. Didn't get a chance to inspect the entire bike yet because i've been worried about just getting it assembled. But overall it looks decent for what we paid. But i'm kind of understanding why this was a few hundred dollars cheaper than more expensive bikes like the Rattan. I just hope when I finally ride it that it's all worth it. But i'll let you all know.
Good to hear! Hopefully your bike shop is able to fix it just right! We are having fine weather here in NYC so we were out enjoying the last rides with our (pedal) bikes. We hope issues are minimal like you when ours arrive. We will update as well.

It would be great to know exactly what nuts, bolts and other parts were missing and their sizes, so we can track them down at Home Depot!

Yikes!!

Due to unprecedented demand, there is a nationwide shortage of bikes and accessories, and an increased demand for repair service, which has exceeded our normal capacity at all locations.

There's currently limited availability on many products, and turnaround times for repairs are often 3 to 4 weeks.

Ok I got some news. I got the back earlier this afternoon. Yes most bike shops are backed up but I paid to get it done earlier. Anyways I took the bike for a ride and wow, this thing is a beast. I haven’t even tweaked the settings yet and it can go up to 25mph. The bike is strong you feel like a motorcycle on pas-3. It can climb up hills easily, and throttle feels like a boost. The regen is working, I can see it going into the negative when I’m cruising. But it makes it hard to determine how much battery I have left. Like it would go from 1-3 bars depending on the pas level. Other things don’t s the bike is pretty bike and heavy. Definitely made for people taller than 5’5. Anyways thing is really fun, I think it was worth all the trouble.

Anyone know how to tweak the settings to make it go faster?

Ok I got some news. I got the back earlier this afternoon. Yes most bike shops are backed up but I paid to get it done earlier. Anyways I took the bike for a ride and wow, this thing is a beast. I haven’t even tweaked the settings yet and it can go up to 25mph. The bike is strong you feel like a motorcycle on pas-3. It can climb up hills easily, and throttle feels like a boost. The regen is working, I can see it going into the negative when I’m cruising. But it makes it hard to determine how much battery I have left. Like it would go from 1-3 bars depending on the pas level. Other things don’t s the bike is pretty bike and heavy. Definitely made for people taller than 5’5. Anyways thing is really fun, I think it was worth all the trouble.

Go to page 6 on this thread. Someone attached the manual. Looks like the max speed is 40kmh. Not sure how to derestrict past that. Sounds like that is the default setting on your bike.

This is how you do it on a juiced bike. See if settings are similar. Maybe eahora support can help.

This is how you do it on a juiced bike. See if settings are similar. Maybe eahora support can help.

I'm not sure if it's the same. I tried using those instructions, but it looks different and more complicated on the screen. And I couldn't find the post about changing the setting on the other pages.

So Nice to hear you are up and eAhora(ing) about. Here is the display manual. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• YL80C_Manual.pdf
    642.7 KB · Views: 1,467
So Nice to hear you are up and eAhora(ing) about. Here is the display manual. Hope this helps.
Page 25 of the color display manual for Rattan (which looks to be identcal) has a Speed Limit setting. It’s posted on page 20 above.

Last edited:
Yeah I just received the June 8th x7 plus model. They didn’t put all my screws in the same place. It’s like they wrapped them in different foam then randomly placed them in different parts of the box. Some could have fallen out if the big holes in the box. Anyways my front wheels don’t look like the quick release kind in the video. I was missing a screw and washer to put the wheel in. I was also missing screw for the rear rack, fenders, and front light. Maybe more could be missing but there were no instructions so I have no idea. Eahora still has more shipment problems to fix.

Congrats! Sounds like the bike is a blast to ride once you've got everything squared away.

What capacity is your battery? 10.4ah or 11.6ah?

Is there a connector for adding a rear taillight?

What's the motor part number?

How many teeth are on the chainring?

Does it have a freewheel or a cassette?

How many teeth on the smallest gear in the back? How many teeth on the largest gear in the back?

How's the cruise control?

How's the electronic lock?

Have you tried holding down "+" and "-" at the same time to get into the settings menu?

Can you post pictures of the different components?

Edit: Please help answer these questions if you know the answers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Congrats! Sounds like the bike is a blast to ride once you've got everything squared away.

How many teeth on the smallest gear in the back? How many teeth on the largest gear in the back?

Have you tried holding down "+" and "-" at the same time to get into the settings menu?

I'm going to add a second battery that doubles as a rear taillight.

#Aliexpress US $391.02 30%OFF | Rear Rack 60V Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery 60V 20Ah Giant Bicycle Battery with Charger BMS

I’m having trouble with the batter, it won’t come out. The keys do nothing to unlock it. So I still don’t know what battery it is sorry.

No connector for a tail light

Haven’t had time to look at the motor either, nor do I know if it’s a freewheel or cassette, sorry.

It does have cruise control. Just hold down the throttle for like 10 seconds and it will be set on cruise control. It’s actually really handy.

Yes electronic lock although I havet tried it yet. I really don’t need.

Holding the + and - does bring up the menu but don’t know what to do from there, it’s confusing.

I posted a few pics of my bike in the eahora x7 Facebook page.

Back