What Do You Do During The Lockdown?

Not Zwift, Rouvy. Much prefer it, and less crowded. Couldn't get on with the cartoon like appearance. I like the quality HD videos and climbs that Rouvy provide.
Yesterday, did a ride in Switzerland. The first hour was spent climbing at a steady rate of knots, spectacular scenery, culminating in a long decent broken by small lumps. 39 miles in total, that keeps you occupied.
I just installed Rouvy and RGT Cycling on my Apple TV. I’m excited to find out which one I like better. Thanks for the Rouvy rec!

Yes, always.
So do you agree that if one side claiming they have teh truth gets consistently caught Lying . They might also be lying about having the Truth ? Is that a fair assumption . I'm not talking about someone's personal life. I am talking about the agenda that's been promised vs the agenda we are seeing . Regardless of which side you're on . I'm also not talking about you screwing something up and blaming someone else for it . Which is what all liars everywhere do . Always , Always , Always .

Some of us have already been put on self-quarantine by Governments. That may mean you are not allowed to set off for your recreational rides for, say, two weeks or more. For example, the Poland's Executive Order does not mention any possibility to be outside for anything else but work or for "activities of vital importance" such as grocery or medicament shopping. On the other hand, the Government explained physical activity such as bicycle riding alone or in couples is occasionally allowed. Whatever, it is safer to stay at home.

Meaning boredom. Luckily, the outstanding orders for bicycle related purchases are reaching me. I will have a lot of fun with upgrading my e-bikes. The Schwalbe Marathon e-Plus will be the first. These are for my Lovelec.

View attachment 48167
Made in Indonesia?! Why not in Germany?

If you are in the position of being under lockdown or self-quarantined, what do you plan to do to kill boredom? Not necessarily the bike related activities. Please also post photos if you feel such a need!
I'll have to go check the spec on those I know winter marathon plus regular non E tires are pretty tough so I wondering what these have minus the studs. Here were not really locked down but mostly I ride and work and take care of things that need to be done.

OH, cool! You're going for the gene therapy.
no you don't understand it is not gene Therapy. it takes a lot of money to treat someone with gene therapy and you cant just use the same thing for everyone. my wife is being a guinea pig to treat her genetic eye condition. it is a huge amount of testing and who knows the cost of it. I bet close to 1 million dollars. plus it is slow and the mount of genetic testing before they can even use crispr to do the job.

no you don't understand it is not gene Therapy. it takes a lot of money to treat someone with gene therapy and you cant just use the same thing for everyone. my wife is being a guinea pig to treat her genetic eye condition.
it is a huge amount of testing and who knows the cost of it. I bet close to 1 million dollars. plus it is slow and the mount of genetic testing before they can even use crispr to do the job.
Glad to hear that your wife is able to get her eye treatment... CRISPR is an amazing science that holds great promise for the future treatment of disease.

no you don't understand it is not gene Therapy. it takes a lot of money to treat someone with gene therapy and you cant just use the same thing for everyone. my wife is being a guinea pig to treat her genetic eye condition. it is a huge amount of testing and who knows the cost of it. I bet close to 1 million dollars. plus it is slow and the mount of genetic testing before they can even use crispr to do the job.
Good to hear she has the chance for improvement!

The mRNA vaccine is also gene therapy.

Glad to hear that your wife is able to get her eye treatment... CRISPR is an amazing science that holds great promise for the future treatment of disease.

ya its crazy having the virus injected behind her retina. they used micro surgery. poor woman went through a lot and the worst she could not ride the tandem for two weeks.

gene therapy on a vaccine not in a person a huge difference,
No, it is gene therapy in the person. It makes your cells produce virus parts and then your body reacts to those and hopefully it then has an early immune response to the virus if you get infected. That's the good part, that is the hope. The bad part or danger is that the body may have the over-response that kills, the cytokine storm problem. Or the body might have an autoimmune response later.

Last edited:
It's called "therapy" when they do something that is supposed to help.
In this case with some of the "vaccines" they turn you into a GMO to "help protect" you from Covid.
Now what you do not want for milk cows, or your grain food, you demand for yourself or family. It's quite the racket.
You try to get in front of the line. You demand that they make Granny become a GMO right away.
I am not against genetic modification per se, but this is ridiculous and not properly tested and is hidden from the subjects.

You ARE a test subject and most people are not even aware of what they are doing when they become GMOs. That is simply dishonest and unethical of the medical hierarchy.
I'm sure this is conspiracy thinking in many minds . But Therapy is supposed to treat a condition isn't it ? Kinda odd isn't it ? Especially when you do a deep dive into this stuff you find this is a 10 point plan for global genocide . One that they openly publish . Knowing full well the vast majority either have no access to it . Or think Vaccine therapy is so far over their heads they don't investigate. Which movie to watch or Game to play is more Important

For some grapes they needed to be tested and scrutinized for 17 years...
But for your personal genetic modification..."eh".
And they are never going to say you are ready to be let go.

"In 1983,[4] research horticulturist David W. Ramming and technician Ronald L. Tarailo—Californian grape breeders working for the ARS, the chief scientific research agency of the USDA—crossed Thompson Seedless and Concord in order to answer a technical question about a newly developed procedure for breeding novel, superior seedless grapes.[3] The researchers wanted to demonstrate that plants created from embryo culture were derived from fertilized eggs (zygotic) instead of the maternal tissue (somatic).[2] From 1231 emasculations (removal of male flower parts to control pollination) of Thompson Seedless, the researchers produced 130 ovules using embryo rescue procedures.[2][4] From these, 40 embryos developed and three seedlings were planted. The original seedling of Thomcord was planted in 1984 in plots in cooperation with California State University, Fresno.[2] It was later selected in 1986 by Ramming and Tarailo and tested in the San Joaquin Valley under the name A29-67, and was introduced as "Thomcord."[2][3]

The new hybrid was tested and scrutinized for 17 years before it was declared ready for growers and gardeners and was released on 11 September 2003.[2][3] "

Last edited:
Therapy for what ? Are you speaking of the Covid vaccine ?
Here's Mark Zuckerberg behind the scenes caught saying he needs to give caution wrt to "vaccines" that change our genetics. He doesn't know what he's talking about, though.
Then he changes his tune with Fauci, and Fauci makes a little face and then just lies with some incoherent nonsense of everything being "cleared out".
Zuck's thought would be censored on Facebook because they won't allow YOU to share such thoughts.

P.S. The thread title could be "What Do You Do During The Lockdown For The Rest Of Your Life?"

Last edited:
LOL. A pond conversion is more popular that you fellows realize. And it doesn't 'pollute'. 😜

That's why I said, 'we're not there yet'. Although the pool only gets used a couple of times a year, it's a couple of thousand to maintain it. I'm looking at three years to full retirement age, and looking to move out of the area. It is one of the most costly places in the country to live. We'll see.

Our local Koi Pond dealer has been there for thirty years, super nice guy. We stopped in over the weekend for some plants and fish, but he was pretty well sold out of everything. He did have this huge bio-filter contraption thing though, about 6' long and 2' wide, price of $5730. Holy cow. So it's an 'extra one' left over from doing Brad Pitt's pond - he had ordered 8 of these filters and had one too many, so he had donated it back to the dealer. I have not see the pond in question. LOL

I did a quick search and this showed up in images:

a135a97c24888166c023f9d07001b6d0.jpg

A couple of examples of pool conversions...

1805pondcon001a.jpg

1805pondcon05a.jpg

DSC_0803-e1489618801269.jpg

Swim_Pond_Convert_Finished-16.jpg
We put a new water garden in in 2016. It has been a great spot for relaxation and an oasis at home during Covid restrictions.

Attachments

• 16F1CCC5-3B47-4DCD-A43B-C3D4ED56BE62.jpeg
    16F1CCC5-3B47-4DCD-A43B-C3D4ED56BE62.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 232
  • 37904524-8034-453B-9A41-24CEA03C6C96.jpeg
    37904524-8034-453B-9A41-24CEA03C6C96.jpeg
    781.2 KB · Views: 214
Back