Watt Wagons Critical Product Availability Status

I'm not sure why people are still making the shipping containers and startup excuses... I kind of felt bad going on a tirade but then I hop on tonight and see this week - literally 2 days ago - another customer got their order that was placed over 6 weeks after my order... with guess what - an X1 motor. Throughout the past 18 months including up to very recently I've purchased many things from abroad, China & Europe. In some cases there were delays, as expected and I was given accurate timelines in the shipping estimates - usually those were conservative. WW has had in stock and sold products that my order is waiting on to fulfill orders placed well after mine. WW has lied to me multiple times when I've asked for an update. Of course after the first couple times I went directly to Innotrace, and of course they won't sell anyone in North America a controller or motor. I would never knowingly deal with a company this incompetent and dishonest if I had an alternative. Ironically, the price is also cheaper in Europe even with their 20% VAT. So I am getting doubly fucked. I've been told I'm "first on the list" of orders to fulfill when the new batch of controllers comes in 'before the end of the month'. We will see whether this is yet another lie or not like their fake google reviews.

I literally created this account to figure out what was up with WW and lo and behold I see people lied to, withheld refunds from, shipped improperly assembled bikes, having their personal information shared with strangers... confidence is hard to win and easy to lose.

"I literally created this account to figure out what was up with WW and lo and behold I see people lied to, withheld refunds from, shipped improperly assembled bikes, having their personal information shared with strangers... confidence is hard to win and easy to lose."

The hissy fit about "personal information shared with strangers" was that an altruist fell for a sob story, reached out and resolved the problem.
The issue was resolved, but then upon discovering he was being assisted by a member, the plaintiff pivoted and directed his attack at the man helping him - for even knowing who he was.

That the kangaroo court indictment morphed without proper dismissal - let alone apology or thanks to counsel - amending to include 'any fool that helps' is irrelevant.
The glaring fact is the problem was resolved - the plan was completed.

You wanted to figure out what was up with WW and lo an behold Resolving the problem does not count !!!

Thanks for the joke of the day !!!!

Fn'F

Not sure how the problem was resolved. I would bet if you talked to the aggrieved party, he did not think anything was resolved. Last he posted he was still unhappy with the transaction. And no, it is not alright to talk about another person’s account. That is why all professionally run companies will not do it. Call Amazon and ask them about the refund I am waiting on and see how far you get. Hell, most places won’t even talk to your spouse about it unless they are on the account.

Talk about a sob story. I am too lazy to look back but I think he chose his options, paid in full and was told that the bikes were shipping in something like 2 weeks. He waited 9 months for a bike that had a lot of the components he had selected and paid for downgraded to lower cost and quality ones without his consent and had been told on 2 separate occasions a couple months apart that his frame had just been sent to paint. Then he could no longer even get an update as to where is bike was in the process. Is that the sob story we are taking about? Because that does seem like a very sad way to treat a customer buying a very high end expensive bike.

I remember you spouting off about the electrical connectors a while back like you had some first hand experience and just about everything you wrote was wrong. The length, the direction of the cable coming off the brakes and the quality of the connectors. All wrong.

Then talk about ordering your own controller when everyone else on here knows that won’t work. Plus why would the guy order another one when he has already paid 2k for one? You think he should get in line for a refund?

You preach the love for ww and you have never actually gotten anything from them. Yes, I know you are patiently waiting on your order, but your experience has been very brief and incomplete for you to be jumping to the conclusions about the company that you have. Let alone jumping on anyone that has actually received bike or been told that the bike they paid for is not being built and their refund will take 120 days (that deadline came and went in Feb and people are still waiting).

Talk about a joke.

Last edited:
The glaring fact is the problem was resolved - the plan was completed.
The glaring fact is that someone completely unaffiliated with WW felt the need to help a WW customer because WW was jerking them around. Regardless of whether the issue was solved or not, an unafilliated third party the customer did not pass their information on to or consent to having their information passed to got was shown this customers' personal information - and it all resulted from a failure of WW to uphold their end of the business transaction.

This also does not excuse all the other instances of refusal to issue refunds & flat out lies.

Your bar for minimum acceptable behavior a company you do business with engages in is disturbingly low.

To call somebody's concerns regarding privacy a 'hissy fit' is pretty juvenile.

I'll also add 'apology or thanks to counsel' - counsel is sought and accepted. This seems like it was unsolicited. The road to hell is paved ith good intentions.

This reminds me of trying to order Shimano parts from a European vendor. When they find out you have a North American address they say, "Sorry, no can do."
LOL - I had ALMOST ordered a full LinkGlide (nearly unobtainable, never saw in US at all) groupset from Italy but they were missing one of the pieces/OOS.. Ironically I wound up later ordering a front DT Hybrid hub from them, wound up cheaper and got here quicker than my US-ordered rear hub. Does depend on the vendor - I also had a heck of a time locating spokes and had several ‘yay, found ‘em!’ moments followed by ‘no shipping to the US’ moments before finally found at a US vendor

@rtp https://www.wheel-parts.shop/en/ for spokes is what you want, they ship Sapim straight from Belgium for the best price I've seen. Pretty much made a point to buy all my EU-produced parts from EU retailers since their RRP is lower than USMSRP and no tax on exports. Schwalbe Marathon E-plus tires $28/piece, Magura MDR-P rotors for $27/piece, saved at least $120 on my MT7 Pro's. Even if you're not smart with it and don't order everything in one go to minimize shipping cost you can save a lot of money this way. Shimano, SRAM, Rockshox, FOX - not as easy to do this with. Smaller brands though like DVO or Wolftooth totally works though

@Rome I considered this and even after shipping it'd be around the sameish price, but at least I'd get it. Issue being getting my money back from WW if I went that route. How long would I have to wait for a refund to be issued.

Reactions: rtp
I'm doing my part!

20220430_012143.jpg
20220429_022608.jpg

I read this thread and it’s like there’s two entirely different worlds, I need something, I call WW, if they’re not there they call me back, everything is handled in short order. I have my 3rd bike shipping next week. i’m not the least bit worried that it won’t ship out on time or even if it’s a week late I don’t care I just know it’s gonna happen. One thing I don’t do is call them stupid, incompetent or any other choice words I would not like to be called. I find that sort of thing puts you at the end of the list.
Near as I can tell, it's just you and the totally sane and normal FnF that have had that positive experience buying from Pushkar in the last year or so (and from what I've seen, FnF doesn't even have one of their bikes) - you're in interesting company.
The fact that you guys are on a different planet to the rest of us only makes it harder to explain the challenges so many here have faced that you two seem so quick to say that we should uncritically accept. Putting people to the bottom of the queue for commenting on the myriad issues they've faced sounds extortionate to me, but why not add that to the list of incompetent and/or dishonest behaviour we've seen - most of which I've personally faced.
  • The unexplained, uncommunicated delays,
  • The difficulty in getting responses from Wattwagons via any channel
  • Parts that were in stock vanishing,
  • Missed commitment after missed commitment,
  • New issues being uncovered at every turn (x is missing, we'll ship when it arrives... oh now y is missing... now z...) - they were lying about being ready, or too incompetent to realise half the bike was missing.
  • Orders jumping the queue, parts being quietly downgraded or left out without comment, consultation, or compensation (in my case, Amit said he did this deliberately - WTF?)
  • Refunds that were owed months ago not being paid,
  • Failure to protect customers personally identifiable information,
  • Knowingly listing parts WW know are on long backorder without warning,
  • Selling upgrades that are incompatible with the bikes they designed and built,
  • The commitment at the start of this thread for weekly updates that stopped almost immediately.
In a little over a month when the 1 year anniversary of my order rolls around, I expect I'll still be waiting for my programming cable.

As @peteh_2 suggested, maybe you could use your Pushkar-whispering skills productively to give others the updates that he won't provide to his other customers and creditors - Pushkar has at least had the good sense to silently slink away from the forums rather than attempting to defend the indefensible.

@Acme, I wish you and your unhinged friend nothing but the customer experience you defend.

Wookie can you explain:

• Orders jumping the queue, parts being quietly downgraded or left out without comment, consultation, or compensation (in my case, Amit said he did this deliberately - WTF?)”
What was the deliberate part? If they are intentionally not giving you the parts that you paid for, they are opening themselves up to a world of hurt.

I'm not sure why people are still making the shipping containers and startup excuses...
My Day6 trike due 4/15/2022 now due 4/2023.
i have several motors somewhere floating around for 3 months. No updates.

Wookie can you explain:

• Orders jumping the queue, parts being quietly downgraded or left out without comment, consultation, or compensation (in my case, Amit said he did this deliberately - WTF?)”
What was the deliberate part? If they are intentionally not giving you the parts that you paid for, they are opening themselves up to a world of hurt.
There you go. You have an agenda. Sad to say.

What is my agenda?

A customer posted that his bike arrived with downgraded parts and claims that one of the owners of the company told him it was done deliberately.

To me that sounds like fraud, so I thought I would ask for a little clarification on exactly how that went down.

Share your shipper with everyone. Everyone needs cabinets.

I am far from a large Chinese importer but in my case I ordered a frame and 2 sets of carbon wheels from light carbon off of alibaba. All arrived within 6 weeks of placing the order. I ordered both an m600 and m500 motor from green something or other and in both cases the batteries and motor showed up in less then a month.

Wookie can you explain:

I can't definitively confirm that I was affected by the queue jumping (though others can and it would explain the constant stream of new missing parts). The deliberate downgrade was confirmed by Amit - when I asked about the parts that had been downgraded without warning, he said they'd done this to avoid further delays. When I asked if there was a non-scammy explanation of why they didn't tell me or refund me until I pointed out the issue, noting I'd want a different solution, he asked me to send photos of me riding the bike.

I have not heard back from WW after I sought assurances that my order would not be passed over once again or that this new date was not just to get me off their back for a few more weeks. I can 100% confirm queue jumping. Todd ordered his bike on 8/31 and received it yesterday, M620 with X1 controller and all. I ordered way back in mid July, just an X1 motor. Lots of promises, lots of excuses. No product. No notifications fo delays. Not even one single apology or acknowledgment of my frustration.

@tomjasz I ask why people are still talking about shipping containers because the product that my order has supposedly been waiting on since October is the controller from Germany. Wrong coast, also WW has taken at least one shipment of controllers since my order was placed, and had after that delivery I was lead to believe my order would ship by end of March. When I was originally told 2 weeks for my order then that kept getting kicked down the road because they didn't have motors I ordered a stock M620 from GBK and it was at my door in 4 weeks. When motors came in for WW in October it was 'oh we have motors now but we're out of controllers' - this is not a shipping issue or a container issue in my case, this is a WW is lying to me repeatedly and refusing to fulfill my order. It is fraud.

@tomjasz I ask why people are still talking about shipping container
I’m not defending WW. However I have orders that have been in limbo for MONTHS. It’s now gotten even worse with the shutdowns in China.

For clarity, I’d be angry beyond description if I was waiting like many here are for WW to come through.

I have not heard back from WW after I sought assurances that my order would not be passed over once again or that this new date was not just to get me off their back for a few more weeks. I can 100% confirm queue jumping. Todd ordered his bike on 8/31 and received it yesterday, M620 with X1 controller and all. I ordered way back in mid July, just an X1 motor. Lots of promises, lots of excuses. No product. No notifications fo delays. Not even one single apology or acknowledgment of my frustration.

@tomjasz I ask why people are still talking about shipping containers because the product that my order has supposedly been waiting on since October is the controller from Germany. Wrong coast, also WW has taken at least one shipment of controllers since my order was placed, and had after that delivery I was lead to believe my order would ship by end of March. When I was originally told 2 weeks for my order then that kept getting kicked down the road because they didn't have motors I ordered a stock M620 from GBK and it was at my door in 4 weeks. When motors came in for WW in October it was 'oh we have motors now but we're out of controllers' - this is not a shipping issue or a container issue in my case, this is a WW is lying to me repeatedly and refusing to fulfill my order. It is fraud.
Container shipping from Europe is no better than the West Coast. Ocean carriers looking to avoid logjams at the U.S.’s busiest container gateways on the West Coast are now facing even longer queues out east.
As of Wednesday, there were ships with more container capacity stuck outside U.S. East Coast ports than off the busiest sea-cargo gateways in the west.
Fifteen container ships are waiting off port limits at the San Pedro Bay ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, carrying a total of 95,000 twenty-foot equivalent units, while there are 18 vessels awaiting at Charleston, South Carolina, and a further 12 at Norfolk, Virginia, carrying 209,000 TEUs
Many of America’s biggest seaports have been overwhelmed by a combination of strong demand for foreign-made products, shortages of truckers and dockworkers, and pandemic-related disruptions affecting shipping lines.
U.S.-bound mega vessels have increasingly turned to the East Coast since the second half of 2021, when supply-chain disruptions peaked on major transpacific routes and contributed to historic delays at the country’s busiest ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach in California

Back