SONDORS is releasing it's first mid-drive EBikes.

OK OK if you have a Sondors whatever on order I am sorry I went whole hog negative. I just could not resist being silly. I'm sure the pic is not realistic. Well, it better not be. 😏

Big? No problem. I'm big. But don't BS me that morbid obesity is just OK. OK?

It's not ok and is certainly one of the biggest health issues in this country. I don't put those people down though or judge anyone for their physical condition.

Saying it doesn't look good on human beings as you did is exactly that. Fat shaming.

This is however wildly off topic and I will accept some of the blame for this tangent.

OK OK if you have a Sondors whatever on order I am sorry I went whole hog negative. I just could not resist being silly. I'm sure the pic is not realistic. Well, it better not be. 😏

I do have one on order and I am the least bit worried about what other people think of the looks of the bike. Its not the worst looking bike and certainly isn't the best looking one either. The looks really had very little to do with my decision to purchase it. I reciprocated the joke regarding the bike's size. Jokes about people's size or physical condition is where I draw my line. No hard feelings.

Last edited:
Double sarcasm. Well done 😁

They aren't having issues with preselling that's for sure. A quick check shows orders today shipping in 'estimated' delivery time of June 2021.

I'm looking forward to my Cruiser actually. I'm wave 1 whenever that is.

Any Updates?
Sondors emailed me claiming all 3 bikes are being reviewed by EBR and the videos will be available in the coming weeks. Take it with a grain of salt. I asked @Court and @troehrkasse about it and they were just as surprised as I was.

Sondors also told me multiple times my bike is slated to ship the week of 2/15 and I ordered as part of their "2nd batch". I don't know anyone in the "1st batch"

I think the Cruiser is a good choice. It looks beautiful, has lots of power and has an extended Cruiseing range. For now they are like a ghost because nobody has really seen them yet . They are supposed to be making an appearance soon. Just imagine how many they could sell once they do.

I think the Cruiser is a good choice. It looks beautiful, has lots of power and has an extended Cruiseing range. For now they are like a ghost because nobody has really seen them yet . They are supposed to be making an appearance soon. Just imagine how many they could sell once they do.
June delivery if we order now! Waiting for real world reviews on this model to commit though, by the time that happens, it probably would be a Spring 2022 delivery. LOL!

Electrek.co: First ride: We tested the new SONDORS e-bikes: Rockstar, Cruiser, LX, and MadMods e-moped.
According to Sondors... the shipping delays continue.

The bikes were originally unveiled throughout the summer and fall of 2019, a chaotic period in the e-bike industry when the COVID-19 pandemic was causing huge delays in production.
While the SONDORS LX and Cruiser step-through models have just started shipping, the Rockstar electric mountain bike and MadMods electric moped won’t ship until later this winter and spring, respectively.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get excited, I think I'm going to order another accessory or two because they are going to be coming out soon.

Back