SONDORS is releasing it's first mid-drive EBikes.

Those specs look unchanged from last month. Being the bikes are basically out of pre-production at this point. Nice to see a seat post diameter as I was asking about that a couple weeks ago and couldn't get a definitive answer.

I'm very curios to get a report from freddiep7. I have been searching and considering a few different e bikes. I'm now back to the LX. What you get for $2K sounds pretty darn good. I can't wait to hear what his first impressions are...

Hi ElevenAD, Did you get your Rize RX? Can you give us an opinion?
yes and it is a shockingly nice bike! the only question i have is how good will CS be as Rize is a newer company? but the bike
is just a dream so far.

Last edited:
Nice model summary ... thanks for posting.

1606702440110.png

I guess I'll just leave this here if anyone is interested in specifics. This is dated 8/2020 and is specifically for the LX. The LX will now be coming standard with integrated Front headlight (not reflected in spec sheet). Cruiser specs will be very close to identical with the exception of front suspension, tires, and geometry.

The Rockstar has a SRAM 11 speed with trigger shifters and remote dropper post.

First batches delayed to January now. Pushing second batch from January to February. And all motors are CANbus so don't rush to buy those programming cables from Amazon just yet

*Edit* the attachment is a spec sheet. I don't know why there is no preview. Maybe because it's a PDF format?

Attachments

• e2dd4f5fa47b5dc0ffadd56e0f495f888a6bf204 (1).pdf
    149.7 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Pulled this from an instagram post. Probably the best close up real world shot of the LX so far. Looks much better than the renders.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201210-154137~2.png
    Screenshot_20201210-154137~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 358
Wow so many fat shamers in here. Body positive right? Probably sturdy enough to mitigate the usual flex from those puny (in your best Arnold voice) step throughs from most other companies.
Body positive my putoot! Fat is fat, it doesn't look good on human beings and it's extremely unhealthy. Same with bikes.

Back