SONDORS is releasing it's first mid-drive EBikes.

Apparently it isn't a thing after all, I asked Sondors directly about the Rockstar, here is their response.....

"There is no Turbo feature it is just a much more powerful mid drive motor (Almost double the torque of the Fold XS)"

This makes me think that Storm was basically referring to the throttle on this Ebike when in the highest PAS level, the throttle is like a turbo from his perspective on this Ebike.
Which is interesting because his other Ebikes have throttles as well, and Sondors has confirmed to me they are all tuned exactly the same as well.
But a man can dream

I think that's exactly what they did.
The Bafang Ultra controller setup is able to be accessed by end users (it's NOT locked down as so many others are), and the max amperage available to the motor is just one of MANY performance parameters that can be used to set the bike up EXACTLY as you want it. This, and available power, make it a clear winner when it comes to performance bikes on today's market....

I'm sure you can get the bike to fit your specific needs. ;)
Dropping the wheel size to 24" is not recommended... you will lower the bottom bracket height and may have pedal strikes.
Try the dropper seat post first. BTW, I remember carting my kids around on a rear rack-mounted seat... it was super sketchy. :eek:

View attachment 78290
I always wince when I see one of those child seats on a rear bycycle rack. Kids are heavy and wiggle around a lot. I'd be more comfortable carrying someone old enough to know to sit still and not lean the wrong way.

The excitement is starting to become unbearable, I'm thinking that next month is going to be Rockstar month.
No kidding. Tomorrow is my original shipping estimate provided the boat is not sitting outside the port waiting for dock space. Which means my tracking email can be arriving any day now. Almost 5 months from the day of purchase.

No kidding. Tomorrow is my original shipping estimate provided the boat is not sitting outside the port waiting for dock space. Which means my tracking email can be arriving any day now. Almost 5 months from the day of purchase.
I don't know why but that post reminded me of this song

Back