Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Minne - snow - ta ! USA

Thanks to everyone who posts in this thread -lots of inspirational photos.

Here's one from a ride to Bemidji Minnesota yesterday.

A cold headwind and some rain were in the mix on the 45 mile northbound, but the support of the motor was just enough to counter the wind and keep pressing on. The ebike got me out on a great ride despite the weather When people say ebikes lead to less exercise I just smile to myself...

Looking forward to seeing great photos and rides from all of you this northern hemi summer.

Attachments

• Paul Bunyan Trail to Bemidji small.jpg
    Paul Bunyan Trail to Bemidji small.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 427
Today was as forecasters had promised a little warmer. Got out at 13.00 and temp was 11°C (52°F)
Went to see some friends that live 7 miles ( cycle route) north from my place. As it was quite nice in the sun I took the long way around the bay as seen on map. Very mixed riding by the main roads and through residential areas and by the water. Had a break and a banana at the little pier.

C8E63AB2-4AD4-4E27-AEFC-E4F3EBCCFD08.jpeg 03AA4497-E13A-4106-8973-63259B6A55A6.jpeg DF59B38C-F3A0-4CAC-A51F-52C7EBA93A0F.jpeg

Just over 30km today incl. shortest way home ( not shown on map) I’m riding on my first full battery charge and when Dist/trip meter reached 80km the battery percentage gauge showed 50%. That could be interpreted as total range from a full battery would be 160km or 100 miles in Eco mode. I don’t think I will get that range on tours but hope for 75-80miles.

I've been trying to bike commute at least once a week weather permitting. Views like this really help. This route takes me by the police academy. I came across the cadet class out for a run. The entire class shouted out "GOOD MORNING SIR!" as I approached. Absolutely made my morning.

IMG_20190506_083348881_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Um, I thought (wrongly as I now discover) that everyone was taking a rest from riding due to bad weather etc. Here you'd be hard pressed to believe that it's the month of May with a solid dose of rain, snow, wind and cold, cold cold. Obviously there must be something broke on the forum as I've not been getting any email alerts to new posts as in days gone by and just popped into the forum on the off chance. Anyway, having now caught up with very many pages of post I see that most are having a good time and it's nice to see that some are enjoying some fine weather. Can't see me riding any time soon if the forecast is to be believed so it's a real pleasure looking through all the great photographs that have been posted.

Um, I thought (wrongly as I now discover) that everyone was taking a rest from riding due to bad weather etc. Here you'd be hard pressed to believe that it's the month of May with a solid dose of rain, snow, wind and cold, cold cold. Obviously there must be something broke on the forum as I've not been getting any email alerts to new posts as in days gone by and just popped into the forum on the off chance. Anyway, having now caught up with very many pages of post I see that most are having a good time and it's nice to see that some are enjoying some fine weather. Can't see me riding any time soon if the forecast is to be believed so it's a real pleasure looking through all the great photographs that have been posted.

Same here in UK Deeps. Just had four days of Tour de Yorkshire (went past my gates) four days of rain, gale force winds and coooooold.

Are those Daffodils in the background? If so, ours have finished weeks ago and all trees now out in leaf. Yet Illinois is much further south than Yorkshire.

Our daffodils usually come out in late March and early April. This year, they are about a month late. Bummer of a winter. Cold and wet Spring.

Our daffodils usually come out in late March and early April. This year, they are about a month late. Bummer of a winter. Cold and wet Spring.

What a contrast Harry. First daffs I saw in UK this year, was on our Village Green (January 6th) By mid Feb, they where all out in a full glorious golden yellow. The last ones had disappeared before Easter. Sometimes I believe the UK gets an unwarranted bad rep for it's weather. Our winters are usually very mild, thanks to the Gulf Stream flowing up and across the Atlantic from Florida.

The wind was blowing pretty good today. I had slow going up the valley, but was flying on the way back south. Made two local characters who were holding down a bench on the porch of a little store laugh and wheeze after I explained I was wearing sealed off motorcycle glasses because the spruce trees were having wild sex (clouds of pollen flying around). A mostly pleasant ride was had--19 miles on county roads. We don't have no stinkin' bike trails 'round here.....yet.

The first picture is of the Tiffanies or is it Tiffanys? They are to the west of here.DSC00751.JPG

The white blob is a fire safe concrete house. DSC00753.JPG

More valley scenery on the other side of the river. DSC00755.JPG

The wind was blowing pretty good today. I had slow going up the valley, but was flying on the way back south. Made two local characters who were holding down a bench on the porch of a little store laugh and wheeze after I explained I was wearing sealed off motorcycle glasses because the spruce trees were having wild sex (clouds of pollen flying around). A mostly pleasant ride was had--19 miles on county roads. We don't have no stinkin' bike trails 'round here.....yet.

The first picture is of the Tiffanies or is it Tiffanys? They are to the west of here.View attachment 33005

The white blob is a fire safe concrete house. View attachment 33007

More valley scenery on the other side of the river. View attachment 33008

I love it. Where exactly are you riding Cowlitz?

Back