Dry everything. With reassembly use gasket sealant. Maybe a little mist and coat of anti-rust oil on everything would be good. Pressure washing a motor is not generally a good idea. I use a spray bottle by hand, gently. The topics with salt air will rot metals. The humidity gets in everything. It is not a dive watch. Part of it is also the microbes in the tropical air. Conditions nice for walking in flip flops are not necessarily great for things like motors. I wish you well. Some people in the tropics will spray the underside of their vehicles with used motor oil to prevent rot. This corrosion even happens inside walls of concrete as the rebar expands with rust.

I made a bench grinder with Ventilation.

20230208_112622.jpg

Fortunately, I didn't set my vacuum on fire.
I need to make a spark arrestor.

Then I made a quick link compression tool,..

20230208_082154.jpg20230208_102936.jpg20230208_112322.jpg20230208_112141.jpg

I could not fail noticing your mirror was installed rather improperly...
no thats about the only way I can see out of it. inward does not work for me. I wish it would. well went and checked again on why I did it. its mainly my arm can get in the way to see in the mirror. but I am going test it again as I hate it sticking out.

Chain ring is all bust up
Pop on a new chain. If it has been running on a bum ring, that can't be good. And if it is a new cassette it won't like the old stretched chain. I soak and clean the gunk off of new chains. All this black crud ends up on the bottom of the tank.

This bike won't turn On at the display? Two guys have been scratching their heads for weeks forming bloody scalp scabs and finally gave up entirely, turning it over to my care for diagnostics just now. Hmmm..? What could it be?
1675904188987.jpeg

The spudger!

0062742C-820B-41F1-B09A-1E42B16A5EC5.png

There is no wire that I would do without this tool. Its hook lets you gently trace wire. By gently tracing wires, you can easily identify high resistance opens. Also with the hook, you can de-pin JST connectors with greater success. As well as, for twisting wires together to make them tidy. You can even fish wire out of tight spots. The plastic end, is great for lightly scraping metallic ends and assistance wedging plugs apart. Plugs are mostly plastic and you want to avoid metal use on them as it will probably deform the plug. The plastic end is also nice for scraping stickers from metal. The Spudger, everyone should own at least one. I have five. They do occasionally break in half. One of them, I straightened out the metal hook to make de-pinning JST connectors easier.

Last edited:
This is a cool tool.
A cable lubricator.
It seals up around the outer cable and inner wire to feed lube down the length of the cable.

IMG_20220918_163106.jpg
IMG_20220918_163051.jpg

It's meant for thicker cables on a motorcycle, so I had to wrap tape around the cable so it would seal.

20230225_123351.jpg

20230225_115712.jpg
20230225_115807.jpg

I just bought this,..

Screenshot_20230223-092946_AliExpress.jpg

They can't ship CO2 cartridges by air because they can blow up.
So I bought these.
They ship by ground.

Screenshot_20230223-093250_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I just bought this,..

They can't ship CO2 cartridges by air because they can blow up.
So I bought these.
They ship by ground.
I tossed one of those the other broke. but it sucks as they tend to unscrew the valves. well on presta that is. but they were only ok. its meant to screw on and that makes it a pain to get off once you use it and its covered in frost. nice and simple https://www.amazon.com/Portland-Design-Works-Object-Inflator/dp/B003M2PNGY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=WCCJEWU2UFMJ&keywords=portland+design+works+co2+inflator&qid=1677355710&sprefix=Portland+Design+Works,aps,333&sr=8-3

I tossed one of those the other broke. but it sucks as they tend to unscrew the valves. well on presta that is. but they were only ok. its meant to screw on and that makes it a pain to get off once you use it and its covered in frost. nice and simple https://www.amazon.com/Portland-Design-Works-Object-Inflator/dp/B003M2PNGY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=WCCJEWU2UFMJ&keywords=portland+design+works+co2+inflator&qid=1677355710&sprefix=Portland+Design+Works,aps,333&sr=8-3

I was wondering about that.
I was thinking that with such a simple device, a cheap one might be good enough especially when you probably only use it once every year or two? (hopefully)
I have Schrader valves, so that should help.

I still have to put my Flat Out in my tires, so I'll use the CO2 inflator to reinflate the tires to see how it works and if it's a piece of crap.

It did say in the description that it fits both Schrader and Presta valves.
I picked the one with a twist valve thinking it might be more reliable.

It also said that you are supposed to use it up within 24 hours of piercing the CO2 cartridge (because it leaks out eventually) and you are supposed to let all the CO2 out of your tire when you get home and fill it back up with air.

Back