I was wondering about that.
I was thinking that with such a simple device, a cheap one might be good enough especially when you probably only use it once every year or two? (hopefully)
I have Schrader valves, so that should help.

I still have to put my Flat Out in my tires, so I'll use the CO2 inflator to reinflate the tires to see how it works and if it's a piece of crap.

It did say in the description that it fits both Schrader and Presta valves.
I picked the one with a twist valve thinking it might be more reliable.

It also said that you are supposed to use it up within 24 hours of piercing the CO2 cartridge (because it leaks out eventually) and you are supposed to let all the CO2 out of your tire when you get home and fill it back up with air.
I just needed wasting too much co-2 with it. I would unscrew it and the the valve would unscrew too. its hard to unscrew when its frozen. it did keep the pressure in the cartridge though. you can just air up your tires more often till the c02 is gone. I usually let it out and refill it.

Used the portland works shiny object inflator for the fist time and it was so much better then the pro tool one. it was so quiet and no leaks I didn't to think it was working til I covered fill the tire. the knob did not get too cold to handle. my old grip makes it easy to hold too.
IMG_1568.jpeg

I heard a Honda with all of the interior panels rattling because of the monotonous subwoofer abuse. It wasn't even real drums, just a synth thud robot. You could hear the loosened fasteners. It must do the same to the guy's brain cage, like being sacked by a linebacker 120 times per minute.

I heard a Honda with all of the interior panels rattling because of the monotonous subwoofer abuse. It wasn't even real drums, just a synth thud robot. You could hear the loosened fasteners. It must do the same to the guy's brain cage, like being sacked by a linebacker 120 times per minute.
That used to be me. I have deminished hearing in my right ear. Totally wasn’t worth it, but I was young and stupid and had the money.

I remember some jackass trying to tell me that his car stereo would kill me,.. something about stopping my heart or my lungs blowing up or something.

I said 'yeah whatever dude, you just go ahead and try to kill me with your stereo.'

I sat in the back seat of his car and he cranked it.
I didn't die, but it was pretty Fricken Kool!!

My chest cavity was vibrating and I couldn't see straight because my eyeballs were shaking. 😂

My first Summer job was at an ice cream parlor. I admit, we would turn the wiped cream upside down. Many of the rice rockets with subwoofers use N20 to burn up their engines faster while shaking loose the raddling interior at the same time. It loosened this guy's license plate while on speed bump patrol. Having a hot dog lunch counter on the back of your car kind of makes practical sense.
1677518526331.jpeg
1677519081319.jpeg

Here are some tools. At the top is a needle nose vice grip. I use it everyday. Oh, it is so good for setting cables. The cheapest chain break at the bottom is the best. The most expensive at the top is the worst. The pedal wrench is nice and works to subdue attacking dogs without looking like a weapon. It is fifteen inches long. The pointy bits look round.

Attachments

• showUsaTool34.JPG
    showUsaTool34.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 118
This little goodie came with my Eagle AXS upgrade kit. Didn’t expect it and it’s really a fairly high quality piece - not just a cheap give-away. Also compact and has all the stuff you need (of course) to keep your AXS running perfectly. So here it is:

822FBA3A-A014-4375-8BC9-07A855074E77.jpeg95D35E6F-6350-4F58-97C8-1CB1D100089A.jpeg

Back