Sheng milo 1000W Fat ebike

Yes I had created an account and just checked the status which shows the following:

Your order is confirmed
We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm protected by my bank so I'm going to play along and see where this leads. :) I have read about items mistakenly priced ridiculously low but since everything is compartmentalized like in any organization, every department does their job so if an order is confirmed as paid, irrespective of what is the item and how much was paid, the packers will do their job of packing, the despatchers will do their job of dispatching and so on.

But this particular case is such that I confirmed with their customer service via live chat and they said it promotional price. Strange but hey.. maybe ebikes don't really cost that much since manufacturing cost is low in China.
Keep us posted...in particular, if you get a valid tracking # from the shipper, this could be real. Did you use standard shipping or expedited 2-day? (for $35 extra).

Thanks for the update!

Keep us posted...in particular, if you get a valid tracking # from the shipper, this could be real. Did you use standard shipping or expedited 2-day? (for $35 extra).

Thanks for the update!
Free shipping, guess that is what standard is. Will keep you posted. Who knows? I might just get lucky.

Interesting: If you go to their customer support page, they have this email address, and the website: cheaprdeals.com - which offers a 21sp. pedal bike for same price.

CONTACT US
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: +1(252)9878200
WhatsApp: +1(856)4271019
Address: 15650 Salt Lake Ave. City of Industry CA 91745

Sketchy, at best. You know the old adage: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Also: A fool and his money are soon parted. Take you pick. I wouldn't enter my personal information here, ever.

Interesting: If you go to their customer support page, they have this email address, and the website: cheaprdeals.com - which offers a 21sp. pedal bike for same price.

CONTACT US

Sketchy, at best. You know the old adage: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Also: A fool and his money are soon parted. Take you pick. I wouldn't enter my personal information here, ever.
My money is protected by my bank. About too good to be true, I'm not sure if we can use proverbs in this scenario. I'm more of a practical person and have taken all steps to experiment and tell you guys if this adage is true or not. I have done this by actually placing the order. What could be the worst case? All this is bullshit and I end up filing chargeback and get my money back.

My money is protected by my bank. About too good to be true, I'm not sure if we can use proverbs in this scenario. I'm more of a practical person and have taken all steps to experiment and tell you guys if this adage is true or not. I have done this by actually placing the order. What could be the worst case? All this is bullshit and I end up filing chargeback and get my money back.
You are a true Pioneer! Taking one in the name of research for the ebike curious. I just can't stand getting ripped off, so more power to you for going thru the steps. The only way I'd do it is with a single use credit card number.

You are a true Pioneer! Taking one in the name of research for the ebike curious. I just can't stand getting ripped off, so more power to you for going thru the steps. The only way I'd do it is with a single use credit card number.
It's ok, I can always ask my bank to send me a new card all for free.

So you haven't been provided with a tracking # yet? hmmm...how many days since you ordered?
Tech, I captured this in an online chat today with bikes-pro.com. re: 24-hour notice of tracking.

Shipping order info.JPG

CONTACT US

I suspect this is a bait & switch for those ordering the ebike and end up getting the non-ebike. I think one of the disclaimers was that they can substitute the product (although it does say "like kind, quality, and function"):

3. SUBSTITUTION - Our company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality, and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our Company.

I suspect this is a bait & switch for those ordering the ebike and end up getting the non-ebike. I think one of the disclaimers was that they can substitute the product (although it does say "like kind, quality, and function"):

3. SUBSTITUTION - Our company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality, and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our Company.

Yes I just read that and thanks for bringing this up. I will have to double check with my bank to know if such conditions are applicable. Or I could easily claim item not as described and return it.

Yes I just read that and thanks for bringing this up. I will have to double check with my bank to know if such conditions are applicable. Or I could easily claim item not as described and return it.
Even if they do substitute for that non-electric 21-speed with disc brakes, it's probably worth the $142.99, and with bikes of all kinds in high demand right now, you could sell it easily.

Keep us posted...

@Fr0d0, did you get your MX02S? I'm thinking about getting one (from Shengmilo on Aliexpress, not the scam site also discussed above).
No I didn't. I cancelled. Now looking at the Cyrusher bikes that are a lot less that half the RRP on Alibaba.
You can get a well specced bike that has a few YouTube reviews and an active Facebook group where the manufacturer responds to questions and requests and sorts problems amiably.
They also have a website and have run advertising campaigns on fb.
I'd trust this seller to honour the warranty and offer extra support as witnessed in the FB group.

Interesting. Once you get up to Cyrusher prices, there are a lot of other options on the market, including ones with name brand (e.g. Samsung) battery cells. Curious, why Cyrusher rather than Rad, Juiced, Biktrix, BPM, Ride1up, EccoBike, VoltBike, etc.? On Alibaba I'm not sure they'd be that much cheaper once you factor in shipping, plus you usually have a minimum qty like 3-5 bikes.
PS -- Beware that the Cyrusher site lists their bike's peak power in most of the advertising copy, not the nominal power like other manufacturers do. So the "1000w" bike is actually 700w, etc.

Last edited:
Interesting. Once you get up to Cyrusher prices, there are a lot of other options on the market, including ones with name brand (e.g. Samsung) battery cells. Curious, why Cyrusher rather than Rad, Juiced, Biktrix, BPM, Ride1up, EccoBike, VoltBike, etc.? On Alibaba I'm not sure they'd be that much cheaper once you factor in shipping, plus you usually have a minimum qty like 3-5 bikes.
PS -- Beware that the Cyrusher site lists their bike's peak power in most of the advertising copy, not the nominal power like other manufacturers do. So the "1000w" bike is actually 700w, etc.
Not for myself, but friends want the assurance of tried and tested support, which Cyrusher offer. I know there are US distributers but shipping to the UK is £200. Still at least £1000 cheaper than going through their commercial website. That's from the manufacturers own shop on Alibaba for the price of 1 unit (minimum order = 1 unit). Yes you must check for that.
Personally I've gone for a recommended no name with Samsung batteries etc etc for around £1k.

BTW nominal power is the manufacturers guesstimate and should be taken with a pinch of salt. Peak power is what the motor can achieve in short bursts and continuous power is what the motor can safely run at indefinitely.

250w motors can have a peak of 800w which is why some people on here claim that 250w is adequate for steep hill work, which is clearly nonsense would the motor be actually maintaining 250w output.

Source:

i have had one of these bikes for roughly two and a half months and ive had no problems with it
it gets up pretty steep hills quite easily and reaches 26 mph on flat and a good 23 on slight inclines
it seems very well built aswell' ive ask sheng milo a few questions and they always got back to me
delivery was about two and a half weeks from a polish warehouse,i hope this helps anyone thinking about getting one

Back