Sheng milo 1000W Fat ebike

Hallow all. I order one from amazon uk, from what i been reading here i hope it arrives as advertised, price looked unbelievably too low. ( 280 uk pounds )
i hope is not a fraud.

It probably is or you've ordered a battery for the mx01

This is my order , when i bought it it said 3 left in stock, now is unavailable

Attachments

• 236D46CE-A3EE-4DDA-8C61-CE1AB1BB0853.jpeg
    236D46CE-A3EE-4DDA-8C61-CE1AB1BB0853.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 519
Yeah, I'd be sure to film the unboxing to make sure you get a refund from Amazon when it turns out to be a literal pile of bricks in the box. That's more than 1000GBP cheaper than it should be.

Yeah, I'd be sure to film the unboxing to make sure you get a refund from Amazon when it turns out to be a literal pile of bricks in the box. That's more than 1000GBP cheaper than it should be.
I have the MX02S, bought from Amazon.. I had a couple of issues, but the service center responded quickly and now the bike is in perfect running condition..extremely fast and can handle inclines easily.. I found the service center to be very responsive..the video on YouTube is all need unless you are missing a part or something is broken...if so service center will get you taken care of..I think they will sell alot of bikes.

I've got one of these had it since June 1200 miles + only issues have been power lag on pulling away- brakes needed adjusting. Make sure you check screws on hub motor ×6 these will loosen off with vibration i have used loctite and they have not moved since. I have also broken 1 spoke on hub motor easy replacement off ebay. Speed is good range on power assist 1 about 35miles I am 18st and carry loads of crap in panniers. I would definitely recommend this bike has been great so far. I bought from Shengmilo direct and they have been good in assisting as far as the language barrier allows

Do you mean the white USB cable in the video that is attached under the seat? It looks like that is just a courtesy USB cable you can use to charge a cell phone or other USB device using the battery's USB port.
USB cable is used to charge the light attached to the rear of the seat. If you press and hold light it will slow flash on this setting fully charged lasts for 8hrs

Thanks, didn’t like the seat..bought a Cloud 9..much more comfortable..rode for 18miles..with very little pedal assist and battery still showed over 3/4 energy left..could get it up to 32mph with no wind...but very comfortable at 20mph and take inclines easily. I think the most enjoyable speed on bike path is 17-22 mph..the front suspension fork is a plus....

Hi re MXO2S Has anybody managed to translate the instruction into proper English? I would be happy to pay! most of it is gibberish to me.

Hi Moveslikejagger, Can you change the power settings of the five assist levels, and if so how, Regards.

Very easily, left hand controls up or down...battery still at full capacity.

Attachments

• 7E40B8E5-F450-45EF-88BC-AC2331C5B942.jpeg
    7E40B8E5-F450-45EF-88BC-AC2331C5B942.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 430
Hi Moveslikejagger, thanks but I had that worked out, My problem is 1 is very low, great for creeping about over the rough off road, but when you change to 2 it sails up to 15MPH
8/9MPH would be fine, can I alter it? Also In the instruction manual what do P11and P12 do? Regards, Baldbas.

Hi Thanks Moveslikejagger, If you do get a manual it may not be much help, "China English" Has anyone else managed to translate it? What is P11and P12 for? Regards.

Thanks for the tip , i will do do, am expecting the box this week . Lets see , i will keep u update

EDIT: DID SOME RESEARCH - DOMAIN ONLY UP FOR PAST 2 MONTHS, SOME KIND OF SCAM AT WWW.SHEIN.PLUS - I WOULD NOT TRUST IT.
I found this exact same bike on FB marketplace - it linked to shein.plus shopping site, but the price is $785 CAD SHIPPED!!!
Thats about $700 -$1100 less than i could buy direct from shengmilo. Sounds too good to be true.

Last edited:
well is very strange , how can amazon accept this without any investigation in to whom is selling what with amazon, in any case am sure if it doesn’t arrived on time or as advertised amazon will refund me full amount. Wait and see.

Back