Sheng milo 1000W Fat ebike

Hi there, Unfortunately, i am no expert on controllers . I have seen on other forums people looking for more info on the controllers Shengmilo bikes use ,but to no avail . I pulled this image from another site that at least gives you the brand of the controller Amazon are selling ( Brainpower motor controller ) The picture shows a 13amp controller with 350watt output .If i find anything else i will post .

Attachments

• Brain power motor controller.jpg
    Brain power motor controller.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 1000WATT Brainpower controller.jpg
    1000WATT Brainpower controller.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 199
Hi there, Unfortunately, i am no expert on controllers . I have seen on other forums people looking for more info on the controllers Shengmilo bikes use ,but to no avail . I pulled this image from another site that at least gives you the brand of the controller Amazon are selling ( Brainpower motor controller ) The picture shows a 13amp controller with 350watt output .If i find anything else i will post .
Thx for the information this is the controller i have at the moment , just looking at alternatives if needed with a bit more torque don't really need speed

Attachments

• 20220407_110324.jpg
    20220407_110324.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 215

Attachments

• 20220420_073450.jpg
    20220420_073450.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 20220420_073459.jpg
    20220420_073459.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 176
  • mxo2s display.jpg
    mxo2s display.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 64
  • mxo2s yard.jpg
    mxo2s yard.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 64
  • mxo2s yard 4.jpg
    mxo2s yard 4.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 64
  • mxo2s yard 8.jpg
    mxo2s yard 8.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I've got the MX01, and i've got to say Shengmilo are dicks.

I've had nothing but trouble with it (ive only had it just over a month). It turned up with a broken screen, they sent a new screen for me to replace it with, then a couple of days later the battery died (i only learned this recently didn't realise thats what the issue was as it said 100% on the screen but kept shutting down after a few KMs) the morning after the battery incident the motor started playing up so they sent a motor out, not a hub as you may expect, a barebones motor, i still havent installed it as i dont have a fully functioning battery.

The main issues i have with them is all the lying, they lie about everything. Say they've shipped when they haven't and then gaslight you constantly.

The current situation we are in is they know that i know theyre lying but they just can't stop doing it. I'm probably going to charge back for the bike.

Sad thing is - i like the bike, meets my requirements but they just couldnt help but bullshit. So i'll charge back give them a time and date to pick it up and if they don't it'll be tough titties for them as i will no longer be legally responsible for what would then be their property and it will go outside for someone else to own.
I just got a new Shengmilo MX01 with 1000w hub motor. There is a huge delay when using the throttle and then the maximum power is much less than when using PAS. Is there some way to program the throttle to remove the delay! My older e bikes (American Flyer) had instant throttle response so I assumed all e bikes did the same. It is a safety issue to me. Support from Shengmilo is limited. Thanks

Last edited:
Back