Roadster V2 Gravel Edition

Jimmy666

Coming soon

The Roadster V2 - Gravel Edition is Coming

Your feedback is always important and appreciated! As a result, we are happy to announce our latest addition, the Roadster V2 - Gravel Edition!

We are opening this up for pre-orders next week with the goal of shipping out to customers by December 2021 (Retail $1,245). High level updates include the following but keep an eye out for the new product page that will feature specific components and updates.

1. Gravel Tires
  2. Updated Contemporary Geometry
  3. Mechanical Disc Brakes
  4. Gates Belt Drive
Reserve your new Roadster V2 - Gravel Edition starting Monday (10/4)!

Cheers,

-The Ride1Up Team

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 355
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 339
Coming soon

The Roadster V2 - Gravel Edition is Coming

Your feedback is always important and appreciated! As a result, we are happy to announce our latest addition, the Roadster V2 - Gravel Edition!

We are opening this up for pre-orders next week with the goal of shipping out to customers by December 2021 (Retail $1,245). High level updates include the following but keep an eye out for the new product page that will feature specific components and updates.

1. Gravel Tires
  2. Updated Contemporary Geometry
  3. Mechanical Disc Brakes
  4. Gates Belt Drive
Reserve your new Roadster V2 - Gravel Edition starting Monday (10/4)!

Cheers,

-The Ride1Up Team
Nice bike! I imagine it might be heavier than the non gravel model? What's the weight for a small frame gravel edition, compared to the original?

Nice bike! I imagine it might be heavier than the non gravel model? What's the weight for a small frame gravel edition, compared to the original?
I believe they managed to keep the weight comparable at around 32 lbs. I might get one myself as a 2nd bike. The light weight, Gates belt, gravel tires and overall simplicity are very appealing. No kickstand is a minor negative.

I have been a little spoiled by owning a mid step for a while now, so the step-over style seems like a pain in the butt from my current perspective, but given the relatively light weight of this thing, it might prove manageable. Incidentally, the small frame size is only marginally smaller than the one size KBO Hurricane.

It's hard to believe they would be able to keep the Gravel Edition at 32/33 lbs, with the disc brakes and wider tires compared to the regular Roadster, so if they did I'd be really impressed!

Cant wait! Get me my Gravelester pronto!!

Ive got the regular Roadster and its a great bike...silent and quick with virtually no maintenance on the belt.

The Gravel Roadster with all the upgrades...Gates belt, disc brakes, and wider tires; are all ideal upgrades and makes me wish I had the Gravel edition.

@Taylor57 Let us know how the Gravel Edition is. I'm still looking for that light bike... but with a throttle. :)
Might be awhile for delivery as Ride 1 UP sent out an email yesterday showing the ship in Long Beach harbor with all the Gravelsters backlogged with a ton of other ships...

Does anyone have a link to a kick stand that will fit the Gravelster?
This was suggested by them on the website

This was suggested by them on the website

Hi Jimmy

Do you know if Ride 1 UP has Christmas Cards or Gift Cards showing the Gravel purchase that we can send to gift recipients?

Does anyone know what the approximate high speed with be on the Gravel Edition? The video above mentioned that it should be less than the V2. Also, think there will be a significant hit on the range as well with the bigger tires? Thanks!

So Taylor have you received your gravel? They're in stock. I just ordered one.

Nufo - just guessing on speed probably a MPH or 2. Range - we'll see.

Back