Recommendations welcome

Cessnajack

I’m looking for a folding electric assist bicycle that is relatively easy to fold , clean ,light ( going in back of small airplane) , strong ,preferably one that can be charged from a 12 volt supply and not overly expensive!
Wonder if it’s worth buying in USA rather than Vancouver BC?

I would take your needs to Grin, ebikes.ca, down off Powell. They are experts in the field of e bikes of all different types, including folders, and should be able to get you set up with exactly what you need!

Check out Citrus Cycles, I think they're in Vancouver they have some sweet ebikes you'll like, folders too.

I would take your needs to Grin, ebikes.ca, down off Powell. They are experts in the field of e bikes of all different types, including folders, and should be able to get you set up with exactly what you need!
Hey Thanks
Any other recommendations for Fraser Valley? Have you had any servicing/warranty issues? What brand name do you own?
J

Grin is a supplier with a storefront. I have their Any Axle hub motor on one of my bikes. If nothing else it would be worth a trip there to help you to better educate yourself on getting exactly what will work for you.

Voltbike has some good folding bikes that aren't expensive and are durable; plus they're located in Canada, so that might save some time & $$. BTW all of these folding ebikes will be 36 or 48V so if you want to charge the battery on your plane you will need an inverter to change the 12V to 36 or 48V.

Back