QuietKat control head instructions?

MT-ED

Greetings all, I just received a QK Apex bike. Sadly, their instruction/owner's manual includes information and instructions for bikes and control units for other than the Apex. If anyone out there as an Apex with the newer control head, would you please explain to me how I may "zero out" or "reset" the trip parameters after a ride? Also, supposedly there are 3 different "modes" that a rider is supposed to be able to choose from, and although they do have instructions of how to change between modes on youtube, it is for one of their earliest control units, and NOT a current one. I have attempted to communicate with QK via their "chat" window, but they say no one is available, and to submit a help request, and they'll get back to me in a week! I've tried every combination of pushing and holding down buttons, but to no avail. I welcome any and all help. Thanks in advance.

There's no link assoc. with "one" Bill, so I cannot say.
Oh, sorry Bill, I just noticed the download!! BTW, where did you find this? Thanks a million!!!!

Thanks again Bill, I don't know how I missed that! I thought I had thoroughly scoured the entire website but apparently I did a very poor job!! BTW, that manual has a wealth of information, far beyond my expectations!

Back