New Frey Step Through e-Bike

scrambler

Region
USA
City
Bay Area, CA
Frey is coming up with a New Full suspension Step through ebike, less bulky and hopefully lighter than the CC, and more in line with the new generation of FS step through that have been coming out of Europe.

357385920_752403556685580_7563130462176805305_n.jpg

Facebook pics

Frame

Construction

Looking forward to more details, and wishing they would have a version with Belt and IGH, although knowing them, it is unlikely :)

Below are some of the new similar models coming out in Europe

Last edited:
Frey is coming up with a New Full suspension Step through ebike, less bulky and hopefully lighter than the CC, and more in line with the new generation of FS step through that have been coming out of Europe.

357385920_752403556685580_7563130462176805305_n.jpg

Facebook pics

Frame

Construction

Looking forward to more details, and wishing they would have a version with Belt and IGH, although knowing them, it is unlikely :)

Below are some of the new similar models coming out in Europe

It looks like my old CC. CC loaded with rack and fenders was over 70 lbs. How much does this new Frey weigh?

We shall find out when they officially release it :)
Free Ride Enjoy Yourself. My kids used to tease me and say that all the time during my Frey CC ownership. I gave them the hat and shirt that came with the bike. Human machine relationship considerations? What in the hell is that? That's how the video above ends. Just random!

I will say my experience with Frey was just fine and they were very reliable and communicated often. My only gripe was I asked for the CC to be programmed to have immediate throttle response and it did not. A little thing, but when you have to wait 6 months for a bike, you would hope it was as ordered. I was too lazy to use the programming cable I ordered to reprogram-plus, I dont have a laptop. Probably the main reason I sold aside from the 70 lb weight. But it was a fine running good looking bike that was complimented often when I wheeled it into the tavern!

Probably just the paint but the bottom bracket area up the seat tube look like cheap stamped steel.
I know that many are turning to hydroforming aluminum so I'd guess that's what it is.

Admin edit: The manufacturer requested that the file be removed because I believe the dealer pricing is private. Could you please edit out the pricing if you wish to share other stats, or you can just type them in.
Thanks, I did not know, below is the technical data without the price.

Got that info from Frey, name of the bike is Vive. Still trying for Geometry, rear travel and weight.
Frey STep-Through.jpg

Last edited:
Back