Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Terry, did you say the bike came locked on top speed on 40 km pH?
But you drove 40 miles ph already didn't you, straight out of the box?

Speed Limit: 40km/h​

This setting doesn’t imply that the maximum speed with the throttle is 40km/u. The speed limit is overwritten by the throttle, so you will go as fast as you want. This setting works as a sort of cruise control, If you pedal and use the throttle at the same time, the motor will cut off above 40km/u. So you can maintain that speed. So set this setting to the desired ”cruise control” speed.

If you read the info on the site i posted it tells you all about the programming stuff...

Order Update:

My Alibaba Sea Freight tracking information indicated that my my MD 1000 order was delivered to the Port of Long Beach CA on Nov 16th. Two weeks later after my sending a status update message to Frank Xu, (Changzhou Leili Vehicle Parts Co.) I was told the container my MD was shipped in was detained and inspected by US Customs due to "blue tooth problems" with another group of different model ebikes in the same container. After yet another status request by me to Frank at Leili on Dec 3rd, he told me that the "latest news" was that my MD 1000 was released from US Customs and I would be receiving shipping notification soon. I called the Domestic shipping company (link provided by Frank) that was supposed to ship my bike and they had no record of a shipment for me. They told me the information they required to check on the shipment status was the Port warehouse name and BOL number. I messaged Frank asking for that information and on December 4th Frank messaged me back saying only "as long as it is released, it will be going out soon". He did not provide any of the information about the shipment that the domestic shipper had requested. I have messaged Frank every day since that time and unfortunately I have received no responses regarding the status of, or the delivery of my MD 1000.

After 5 days of no responses to my messages requesting an update, this morning I notified Frank that I had filed a refund request with Alibaba. I indicated in that message, and in my Alibaba refund request, that I still want the MD 1000 delivered as ordered but the lack of information about my order and now a lack of any response to my reasonable requests had forced my hand. I still have a faint hope that the ebike was actually shipped and this is just some unlucky circumstances and/or really bad shipment tracking on Lieli's part, but I have to try and protect myself from a total loss on this strange and frustrating purchase attempt.

I will post here if there are any responses by Frank or Leili. The Alibaba refund requires me to attempt to resolve this with the supplier and if no resolution can be reached, I can escalate the request to Alibaba for resolution adjudication. This process worked the last time I cancelled the MD 1000 order in July due to missed shipping deadlines and I did received a full refund. That is not the outcome I want but at this point, it seems like an outcome I should pursue.

What a long strange trip this has been ... and I can only add, Caveat Emptor!

Order Update:

My Alibaba Sea Freight tracking information indicated that my my MD 1000 order was delivered to the Port of Long Beach CA on Nov 16th. Two weeks later after my sending a status update message to Frank Xu, (Changzhou Leili Vehicle Parts Co.) I was told the container my MD was shipped in was detained and inspected by US Customs due to "blue tooth problems" with another group of different model ebikes in the same container. After yet another status request by me to Frank at Leili on Dec 3rd, he told me that the "latest news" was that my MD 1000 was released from US Customs and I would be receiving shipping notification soon. I called the Domestic shipping company (link provided by Frank) that was supposed to ship my bike and they had no record of a shipment for me. They told me the information they required to check on the shipment status was the Port warehouse name and BOL number. I messaged Frank asking for that information and on December 4th Frank messaged me back saying only "as long as it is released, it will be going out soon". He did not provide any of the information about the shipment that the domestic shipper had requested. I have messaged Frank every day since that time and unfortunately I have received no responses regarding the status of, or the delivery of my MD 1000.

After 5 days of no responses to my messages requesting an update, this morning I notified Frank that I had filed a refund request with Alibaba. I indicated in that message, and in my Alibaba refund request, that I still want the MD 1000 delivered as ordered but the lack of information about my order and now a lack of any response to my reasonable requests had forced my hand. I still have a faint hope that the ebike was actually shipped and this is just some unlucky circumstances and/or really bad shipment tracking on Lieli's part, but I have to try and protect myself from a total loss on this strange and frustrating purchase attempt.

I will post here if there are any responses by Frank or Leili. The Alibaba refund requires me to attempt to resolve this with the supplier and if no resolution can be reached, I can escalate the request to Alibaba for resolution adjudication. This process worked the last time I cancelled the MD 1000 order in July due to missed shipping deadlines and I did received a full refund. That is not the outcome I want but at this point, it seems like an outcome I should pursue.

Maybe another contatiner was released but he thought your bike was on it. Or he was trying to tell you good news being hopeful. I was told my bike shipped the same day as yours but in reality it didn't ship until later.

Order Update:

I think you'll just have to wait a bit longer brother, the last thing you want to hear i know. I'd be the same myself! Alibaba has you well protected as far as money is concerned and you don't pay the second half till you confirm delivery.
I think your bike is just "stuck" due to an unlucky set of circumstances. 1 in a million more like!
I think it's stuck in port or whatever and your man in China is hoping you'll message him real soon and say "you have it" and all the problems will disappear up their own ar5e and he'll be good as we say in Scotland.
It's real bad practice ignoring you though, that is not on!

Order Update:

I'm leaning toward the same action unfortunately. I was told my bike shipped on November 11th, but the lack of tracking details is very concerning. At this point my chat messages over the past week have been ignored. I knew this risks going in...still a disappointing experience.

Based upon your experience Terry, I have to believe that this isn't normal and I hope that others have much smoother transactions. The refund request is just to put Frank and Leili on notice that enough is enough and they need to get this situation clarified and straightened out NOW. Due to the long wait mixed with poor communications and lack of specifics, I want to take precautions. I will be very happy if I get a shipping notification or, if it just shows up.

Adding to the weirdness of this, Frank took the time to find my bike at the factory, take photos of it with my invoice shown and then take another photo of the box ready for shipping with my zip code on it. To now have this weird delay and poor communication after it's apparent arrival in the US doesn't fit the profile.

Attachments

• MD1000 Invoice last name redacted.jpg
    MD1000 Invoice last name redacted.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 250
  • MD 1000 shipping label.jpg
    MD 1000 shipping label.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
I'm leaning toward the same action unfortunately. I was told my bike shipped on November 11th, but the lack of tracking details is very concerning. At this point my chat messages over the past week have been ignored. I knew this risks going in...still a disappointing experience.
I think you are on the same shipping vessel as me. Did you get or ask for a bill of laden? The boat mine is on is GUNHILDE MAERSK. It should be in New York around the 13th, then it goes to Norfolk and Baltimore.

Did you look at the Alibaba Order info which includes Sea Freight tracking information? It includes the ships name and includes destination, departure and arrival dates. It is then supposed to be handed off to a domestic freight company (in my case Estes-Express.com) on the West Coast.

Based upon your experience Terry, I have to believe that this isn't normal and I hope that others have much smoother transactions. The refund request is just to put Frank and Leili on notice that enough is enough and they need to get this situation clarified straightened out NOW. Due to the long wait mixed with poor communications and lack of specifics, I want to take precautions. I will be very happy if I get a shipping notification or, if it just shows up.

Adding to the weirdness of this, Frank took the time to find my bike at the factory, take photos of it with my invoice shown and then take another photo of the box ready for shipping with my zip code on it. To now have this weird delay and poor communication after it's apparent arrival in the US doesn't fit the profile.
That's strange behaviour for sure, i got a few photos but nothing like my particular bike with labels on or anything like that. Defo warrants a raised eyebrow i'd say.
I don't blame you for putting the "pressure on" either. Ignoring people is not on in anyone's book especially a customer who's just handed over >3k for a bike! I just hope it helps get s fire lit under tham as i want to see you get your bike after all the pheking about you've put up with! You deserve it! All of you do!
Hang in another few days guys if you can, they have to turn up.

I am in Maryland too! I ordered back in May. The boat just got through the panama canal with my bikes.
I was told yesterday that my bike should arrive in port on December 17th.
Tykoehn1, how do you check where is your bike? How do you know is in Panama?

I am in Maryland too! I ordered back in May. The boat just got through the panama canal with my bikes.
I tracked my ship across the Pacific up to and including the actual the actually docking in Long Beach. Pretty cool application ... and that was the only good thing about the shipment.

Sorry for the sour grapes, I'm sure your delivery will go fine. :)

Is there a special app you use to track that? Or it’s in the Alibaba app?
The app is called ship info. The name of the vessel was on the bill of laden. The wierd thing on the bill of laden it says it going to to Charleston but that's not on the itinerary for the vessel.

The app is called ship info. The name of the vessel was on the bill of laden. The wierd thing on the bill of laden it says it going to to Charleston but that's not on the itinerary for the vessel.
Do you have the same thing ?

Attachments

• A19EF0F9-D135-4182-9119-ACDC0D2F87E9.jpeg
    A19EF0F9-D135-4182-9119-ACDC0D2F87E9.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 216
Back