Generic MD 1000 and HD 750 ebike model discussion

Go to your Alibaba account and login. Then go to My Orders and then click the tracking link under your order. That should give you the Sea Cargo tracking data along with the container ship name and start location and destination for your bike. I used Marinetraffic.com and searched by my ships name. Pretty easy actually.

Go to your Alibaba account and login. Then go to My Orders and then click the tracking link under your order. That should give you the Sea Cargo tracking data along with the container ship name and start location and destination for your bike. I used Marinetraffic.com and searched by my ships name. Pretty easy actually.
This is what I have in my Alibaba account

Attachments

• 70FB9CF8-0031-4E31-AE46-13F42A50C408.jpeg
    70FB9CF8-0031-4E31-AE46-13F42A50C408.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 205
I don't even see that much info. It just mentions Clear Pass.
Yours must be coming "land freight" the same as mine. I had that too, i was riding mine a few days before it updated to "delivered". Where are you buddy?

Yours must be coming "land freight" the same as mine. I had that too, i was riding mine a few days before it updated to "delivered". Where are you buddy?
Las Vegas...so that would be interesting haha. I hope you're right though and it just shows up.

Ya wanna know something... i just checked and mine still says "cleared pass", just the strip along the top has changed to received. You may be lucky and it just turns up as you say. Mine did!

I promise I have searched high and low for this answer, but can anyone help me out with a link to unlock the 750 HD? Or even what to search for? Not sure if I start with the motor or what being such a new bike.

I promise I have searched high and low for this answer, but can anyone help me out with a link to unlock the 750 HD? Or even what to search for? Not sure if I start with the motor or what being such a new bike.
You'd do that from the display on your handlebars. You actually don't have to unlock it, just set the "max speed" to the highest it will go in your settings.
On your controller hit the "I" button twice real quick and that takes you into the settings, use the + & - buttons to scroll up and down and "I" to select what you want. After you've set the "max speed" go to "exit" and you're done! I don't think you need to use the pass code but i am sure it's "1919" if you do.

Easy as the my friend 👍

You'd do that from the display on your handlebars. You actually don't have to unlock it, just set the "max speed" to the highest it will go in your settings.
On your controller hit the "I" button twice real quick and that takes you into the settings, use the + & - buttons to scroll up and down and "I" to select what you want. After you've set the "max speed" go to "exit" and you're done! I don't think you need to use the pass code but i am sure it's "1919" if you do.

Easy as the my friend 👍
Oh, well that sounds fantastically easy. I ordered one from Bolton but you guys seem to be the best resource around for info on these particular bikes. Hopefully it’s that easy on theirs. If not, there is always a way! How many of you have a 750 or is is all the mid drive? I’ve read about 24 pages of your posts but couldn’t tell exactly. Appreciate the reply!

Last edited:
Oh, well that sounds fantastically easy. I ordered one from Bolton but you guys seem to be the best resource around for info on these particular bikes. Hopefully it’s that easy on their’s. If not, there is always a way! How many of you have a 750 or is is all the mid drive? I’ve read about 24 pages of your posts but couldn’t tell exactly. Appreciate the reply!
I ordered the mid drive!

Oh, well that sounds fantastically easy. I ordered one from Bolton but you guys seem to be the best resource around for info on these particular bikes. Hopefully it’s that easy on theirs. If not, there is always a way! How many of you have a 750 or is is all the mid drive? I’ve read about 24 pages of your posts but couldn’t tell exactly. Appreciate the reply!
Bolton unlocked the 750 in his MD1000, HD 750 unlocked top speed video. Send Kyle an email and since you ordered from him, I'm sure he'll give you the procedure. That said, I'd bet Terry's description above is the way it's done.

Bolton unlocked the 750 in his MD1000, HD 750 unlocked top speed video. Send Kyle an email and since you ordered from him, I'm sure he'll give you the procedure. That said, I'd bet Terry's description above is the way it's done.
Yeah, I’ll email him if I have trouble. Hopefully Feb is a real delivery date. I’ve read all your delivery woes so 2 months is nothing, I know. Just wanted to make sure there weren’t issues getting them unlocked and I know he’s busy. I did send him a small list of ?’s.

Hey buddy, hows you? I don’t even wanna ask as I’m sure you’ll let us know if anything changes.... Any new developments?
Asking someone who’s done it would for sure be the way to go. I’m just guessing. I’ve just never seen anything programming wise for the hub drive like we have for the mid drive. I wish the mid drive was as easy. I’m just getting started on “the 4th tab” for the programming for the mid drive. It looks like real fun and games!

Hey buddy, hows you? I don’t even wanna ask as I’m sure you’ll let us know if anything changes.... Any new developments?

I have had Alibaba messaging contact with Leili and basically demanded a tracking number or a refund. I was told they were waiting for word from their "Shipping Agent". Rather than the requested tracking number they sent me a BOL (Bill of Lading) pdf with no explanation. There were things missing on the BOL like dates and container number and it seemed like a incomplete document to me? I basically have said to Leili, locate and deliver my MD 1000 or give me a refund.

It is unusual (actually, fing infuriating) that they don't seem to know the location nor status of my bike and I don't know what to make of all of this. My last rather strongly worded messages were essentially get me the bike or a refund and I have not heard back.

Last edited:
Back