Ebikemotion x35 speed limiter "fix"

I have been trying to figure out just what 100% on each level represents in watts. I figure level 3 at 100% is 250 watts since it should be full power, but what is 100% at level 1 and 2?

level 1 to 100% 100wh, level 2 to 100% 150wh, level 3 to 100% 250wh

my new bike

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_212145.jpg
    IMG_20200309_212145.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 563
De todas formas yo encuentro a faltar que no tenga ayuda asta los 30 Km. hora pues estoy acostumbrado con mi ORBEA con el motor chino y cuando voy con BIANCHI en grupo me tengo que esforzar mucho para poder seguirlos. Ahí algún dongle nuevo ??

My wife has the Orbea gain F40. It's a great bike and has allowed us ride together at a reasonable speed. However it's the UK 15mph version and would be perfect if it was the 20mph version.
It's been said that the only difference is the dealer programming setup. But her motor has 25kmh marked on it. Can I ask anyone with a legitimate 20mph bike to confirm what their motor has marked on it, as it may be hardware as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_141346497.jpg
    IMG_20200503_141346497.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 651
My wife has the Orbea gain F40. It's a great bike and has allowed us ride together at a reasonable speed. However it's the UK 15mph version and would be perfect if it was the 20mph version.
It's been said that the only difference is the dealer programming setup. But her motor has 25kmh marked on it. Can I ask anyone with a legitimate 20mph bike to confirm what their motor has marked on it, as it may be hardware as well.
IMG_2185[1].JPG

Thanks so does look like different motors dependant on regional laws and not just dealer controller programming.
Now it would be interesting to know if one of those faster motors would just plug and play on the slower bike.

It should be all in the motor. There is nothing but the battery and connecting wires in the frame.

Exact @PTS.
I can not say more than what I have been told, shortly the Polini house, is going to get a delimiter, I don't know when.

Any news on this? And indeed, it must be a matter of replacing the hub to remove the European speedlimit, which makes it costly to replace. Hope Polini (and/or other manufactuer) have a solution.

Last edited:
Hi I am new in this groupe. I read all the post and comments about the speed issue 20m/h or 15m/h in Europe. I saw many customers complained this habit, that ORBEA dictates what we should buy and need. I guess we pay a lot or hell of money and we do not receive what we really wish!! Genaral we are not Ciclist who want drive with our ORBEA Gain ect. to the shopping mall like my Grandmother. For the moment my basic question is, there are any news about Ckspark request?

Last edited:
Read this Dealer App before you buy an ORBEA bike. We should all protest! LINK = https://www.orbea.com/downloads/Dealer_APP_Manual_Gain_EN.pdf

I was ready to buy an ORBEA GAIN M20i. I made an order and paid a 500 Euro reservation fee. Now after reading this Dealer App, I seriously ask myself, should I cancel the purchase? I don't want to be so dependent on a manufacturer that they tell me what to do when I change a part of my bike. And the worst thing is the idea that I'm on a nice weekend tour in the mountains and something is wrong with the Ebikemotion engine! 1. no local dealer can help me, because only the authorized ORBEA dealer who has the Dealer App can fix something on the engine.And if he can't fix it, he has to go to the ORBEA producer (make a phone call). Imagine it is sunday or in Spain is a holiday or they are on strike!
What do I want? The ORBEA bike is nice and the engine is good. But I want to be independent! And I only want to operate the button so that the engine does what I want! It doesn't need the whole complicated Dealer App! It's just prone to malfunction!

I have a bike, Cento1 Hybrid, just looking for the motor for 20 mph. Are there dealers in the USA for spare parts?

I have a bike, Cento1 Hybrid, just looking for the motor for 20 mph. Are there dealers in the USA for spare parts?
Hello Im Béla from Hungary,some weeks ago bought in Hungary Wilier Cento 1 hybrid,with 25km/h ebikemototion motor,-after I bought dongle from Australia,to tuning my bike.
But this is me not enough,Im 56 years masters rowers and my friends ride over 32 km/h in group.
I know in wilier-usa.com can I buy rear wheel with motor to wilier cento 1 hybrid.
Anybody know ?this motor 32km/h??
Can I change my rear wheel to my bike ,? Software is OK
Thank you Béla

Hello Bela,
in the USA variant only the motor is different, should probably be wound differently. The USA motor can run 32 km / h, controller and battery are identical.
Where can you buy the rear wheel with motor?
Greetings Klaus

how fast were you with dogle?

Hello Bela,
in the USA variant only the motor is different, should probably be wound differently. The USA motor can run 32 km / h, controller and battery are identical.
Where can you buy the rear wheel with motor?
Greetings Klaus

how fast were you with dogle?
Hello !Klaus
With dongle my bike not significant more speed,about 27-28 km/h but above 25 km/h the power very low!/not measuring only feeling/
On the wilier-usa.com homepage you can by motor with carbon or alloy Miche rear wheel,but I don't know this motor 32 km/h,
I wrote to usa- wilier but no answer .

Béla

Hi once again the discussion about speed limit EU or USA. As we can see, a few producer start to think this issue in a different way. Let`s say in a more responsible way from the point of customer side. We are adult and we are responsible for our habit. Attached you can see how VanMoof handle this issue by the App:
P.S. I am extremly happy with my ORBEA GAIN M20i, but not with the speed issue!!!

Attachments

• compare.JPG
    compare.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 843
Back