Breeze Torque?

Corsair

Region
USA
Pretty simple: I can’t seem to find any torque rating for the Breeze. Not in specs, not in reviews, not in discussions. Perhaps I’ve just plain missed it - but when I asked KBO directly, they were evasive and gave an explanation that seemed…disingenuous: “the bike has a cadence and speed sensor, but a torque sensor is unavailable“. Say what? They would have to have the worst engineers in the world to not have a clue as to how much peak torque output their motor has. It seems to be a taboo subject.

Edit in: And…never mind. KBO in a follow up amends that to 60 nm.

Last edited:
I also inquired about that with other questions. Like what brand is the HUB motor? Also any parts proprietary to the ebikes. And are parts in stock for any future maintenance or repairs? They responded but not with answers to my questions. I didn't buy the bike.

I also inquired about that with other questions. Like what brand is the HUB motor? Also any parts proprietary to the ebikes. And are parts in stock for any future maintenance or repairs? They responded but not with answers to my questions. I didn't buy the bike.
One gets the feeling that their equipment is subject to change without notice, which I suspect drives the whole nebulous-about-the-details thing. I like the bike, but the not quite forthcoming doesn’t fill me with confidence. I’ve a week or so before I have the money all together in one place, so I still have time to ponder my choice.

Back